Knicks Benching N8 only means a trade is imminent....

TunerAddict

Starter
Bet Don Nelson would like the little ****er on his team....Quick! Get Nellie some chicken soup and revive him! We need to rape him in another trade.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Bet Don Nelson would like the little ****er on his team....Quick! Get Nellie some chicken soup and revive him! We need to rape him in another trade.

damn forgot abotu nellie. in all seriousness, nate prob gives nellie a hard on. smaller guard, extremely streaky, fast, athletic, chucker, stupid. all the qualities nellie loves in gs. who knows maybe nellie would trade morrow or randolph. both of them can ball, and randolph has some seriousss potential. doubt randolph is going anywhere, but u neva kno with morrow. warriors are very high on him, but nellie is nellie lol

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Personally I don't give a shit if Nate stays or goes. It really wont make much of a difference. I prefer players that play a single position well rather then those that don't really fit in anywhere. Nate doesn't have the court vision to be a successful point guard and he lacks the height to be a shooting guard. Now he's being to much of a dumb ass to even come off of the bench in any role.

I like a Derron Williams type of point guard. No looking for his shot first, b.s. I don't want my PF hitting jumpers at all times or my center taking fadeaways.

Walsh should trade with Orlando.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
He averages between $6-7m per year until 2013-14 so that'll never ever happen. Keep pursuing Fernandez IMO. We are dying for a center though and with no pick it seems less likely we'll get one.

I'd love to get McGee from the Wiz. Kid's got massive potential.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
A player like Rudy Fernandez would be a great player for the Knicks. We need a backcourt, and Rudy Fernandez is a pretty good player on both ends. Most importantly he's a good-sized shooter.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
He averages between $6-7m per year until 2013-14 so that'll never ever happen. Keep pursuing Fernandez IMO. We are dying for a center though and with no pick it seems less likely we'll get one.

I'd love to get McGee from the Wiz. Kid's got massive potential.

lotta ppl on this forum are high on fernandez, me being one of them. but lets not forget portland didnt even sign robinson to a deal when it was reported that he wanted to go there during the offseason. we'd have to include some other pieces. and mcgee is another one of those athletic centers who will boom or bust ( i like him personally). yet again, robinson would not be enough to entice the wiz. they got arenas, stevenson, foye, and miller at those guard spots. doubt they would even want nate

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
It really is pretty sad that none of our players are even the slightest bit appealing to any other teams.

Seriously barely anybody even considered signing David Lee this offseason...