Knicks v Hawks (Lee v Horford) 12-04-09

Kiyaman

Legend
Maybe Dantoni will learn something from this win. Disrespecting the ending-contract-players when this season depends on the rental-players.....Harrington should've been a starter from day one this season.

I'm glad Gallo did not play b/c the Knicks roster is not a 1-9 team...

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Maybe Dantoni will learn something from this win. Disrespecting the ending-contract-players when this season depends on the rental-players.....Harrington should've been a starter from day one this season.

I'm glad Gallo did not play b/c the Knicks roster is not a 1-9 team...

LMAO, oh yea and you predicted a 47 win season too. Be quiet man, you don't know about basketball.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
NYK became more competitive last time but it's still 3rd team from the end, atl played without Josh from the second quarter so it was easier. Nevertheless 25 duhon pts OMG !

TunerAddict

Starter
This is the beginning of Duhon averaging 20 and 8...Then making the leap in the Most Improved Player race and leading us into the playoffs....Then we beat Boston in the first round before losing to Orlando....

Oh man, just had a crazy ass dream......Whats going on?

milchshake

Benchwarmer
now it's time for new duhon's career-high ! oooooo wake up his highest avg ppg was one year ago - 11.1 But who knows Knicks getting better and better, be ready for 7-0 run :crossfingers: nets, por, noh, cha, chi, lac as BIG CHRISTMAS GIFT from team it'll be totally crazy

Could smb tell me why I can't get signature ? Because I'm new user...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
i despise duhorn, hate him, but gotta give props where its due. still hes slow as ****, and his shot is mad inconsistent. doubt he'll play that good from now on, but see what happens when our pg puts up good numbers. duhorn needs to play like this.

TunerAddict

Starter
This is the beginning of Duhon averaging 20 and 8...Then making the leap in the Most Improved Player race and leading us into the playoffs....Then we beat Boston in the first round before losing to Orlando....

Oh man, just had a crazy ass dream......Whats going on?

This is a joke post BTW

Paul1355

All Star
No Josh Smith = a Knicks win

We really won this game because Josh Smith was not a part of it. let's face it-we could not stop Smith and we got VERY lucky that he got 2 technicals.

Atleast we all know that the Knicks are not really as horrible as they have been all year.

This team just needs to ante up on defense, foul shooting and aggressiveness.

This game could have been straight luck because with Josh Smith in this whole game this could be a different result.

TunerAddict

Starter
We really won this game because Josh Smith was not a part of it. let's face it-we could not stop Smith and we got VERY lucky that he got 2 technicals.

Atleast we all know that the Knicks are not really as horrible as they have been all year.

This team just needs to ante up on defense, foul shooting and aggressiveness.

This game could have been straight luck because with Josh Smith in this whole game this could be a different result.

Umm.....We were winning when Smith was playing...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Umm.....We were winning when Smith was playing...

yea in the 2nd quarter though. hes their second best player, if he was in there we prob wudnt have put up 114 pts. some of his offensive moves looked made whack, but they went in. i laughed when he missed the highlight dunk. i had a feeling he would blow it.

Kiyaman

Legend
LMAO, oh yea and you predicted a 47 win season too. Be quiet man, you don't know about basketball.

Will someone tell this Shuuut-Brain I predicted a 16 win season this offseason, b/c we did not use our MLE, or resign Nate and Lee in July or August so they could start the team scrimage games in late August like they always do.