I've had it with Shandon!!!

WiL8000

Rotation player
This guy produced nothing in last nights game. The best thing he did was foul Jefferson. Shandon Anderson, you suck, and I hope to God you're not a Knick next season. What a waste of space. Everyone else who played significant minutes in last nights game had decent numbers, not Anderson. If he scored 5 or 6 points, we could have actually won that game. Shandon had 0 points in 29 minutes of playing, how much does he make again>??? I've never been this pissed off at this sucker, he should play for the Orlando Magic, that is a perfect fit for a loser like him.

alrobinson6022

Benchwarmer
i gotta agree with you man. he was horrible. he's a huge liability. he cannot start game four. if he does wilkens is stupid. if tim thomas plays, i wanna see hardaway, tim thomas, kurt thomas, marbury, and nazr in the starting lineup. if tim thomas can't go i wanna see marbury, frank williams, penny hardaway, kurt thomas, and nazr starting. put your best available players on the floor. forget about what's coming off the bench. these starters will play 40 minutes anyway...

kevin

Benchwarmer
At least Shandon knows that everyone hates him everyone at the garden was chanting YOU SUCK when he got off the bench to go in.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
dunno if hes choking now or wat
remember when houston was out he had a few 15+ pt games
what happened??
now he needs 2 go
orl, chi or atl sounds good or charlotte
anything for him.... lol
:twisted:
p

jayp

Benchwarmer
Shandon's definitely gone next season.. besides his defense, i don't see what the Knicks need him for

WiL8000

Rotation player
If the Knicks cant get rid of Anderson by leaving him unprotected in the expansion draft, they would have to include two or three other players besides him, in a package deal. That would cut some salary down, and most likely aquire a player twice as good as Anderson, for half the price.

JJtheKnick

Starter
no body wants shandon because first he sucks well he is ok he not the worst
and second he is to much money no one wants to spend that kind of money on a guy whos not even that good

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
kevin said:
What the hell was Layden thinking? Imagine if we had Isiah for the past 5 years.

oh man........
that would have been great!!!
Isiah running this team......
we would have had super stars............
not like shandon anderson.........

kevin

Benchwarmer
frankwilliams said:
i wanna know why people overrate his D!!!

I dont think he is an outstanding defender, he picks up so many cheap fouls and I think people say he is a good defender because they have to say he is good at something. How did this guy get into the league he is just a waste of money........ a lot of money

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
kevin said:
frankwilliams said:
i wanna know why people overrate his D!!!

I dont think he is an outstanding defender, he picks up so many cheap fouls and I think people say he is a good defender because they have to say he is good at something. How did this guy get into the league he is just a waste of money........ a lot of money

yeah i know great defender............ right...........:rolling:

dtol17

Rookie
i actually like the guy alot, he is a good attacker and though he isnt as good of a defender as he is said to be i still think he has some pretty good skillz

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
dtol17 said:
i actually like the guy alot, he is a good attacker and though he isnt as good of a defender as he is said to be i still think he has some pretty good skillz

what the f*ck are you smoking...........
good attacker he is the most overrated player on this whole team......