Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unofficial-Portland TrailBlazers at NY Knicks

Come on Knicks keep it up!

as clyde said before

WHO ARE THESE GUYS???

i know portland was short-handed, but the knicks kept roy in check for most of the game. the ball movement was beautiful at times, and the knicks shot 13-26 from three. jared "giraffe" jeffries had a really good game. harrington was off, but hughes and gallo did a nice job making up for it. how bout that three by gallo in the fourth? talk about clutch, had he not made that we might be moping about a knicks loss. and im still sorta shocked that we held a team to 84 points lol. good game, good win, next is a tough test against the hornets, cp3 is back and ready to rumble. on a side note curry will be practicing with the team and available to play on friday, doubt he will though, he'd prob mess up the chemistry.

Yes Curry will come in and f**k everything up, he'll probably fall on Gallinari by mistake and end both their careers, then roll over in agony onto some electrical camera wiring that sparks from the friction and starts a huge fire and burns down the Garden, the fat bastard

Originally Posted by Dirk
    Yes Curry will come in and f**k everything up, he'll probably fall on Gallinari by mistake and end both their careers, then roll over in agony onto some electrical camera wiring that sparks from the friction and starts a huge fire and burns down the Garden, the fat bastard
    realistically, he'll clog the post, eliminate ball movement, chuck up bad shots, not play defense, fail to hustle if hes not getting the ball, and fail to get rebounds. then he'll play one good game, get the hopes of knicks fan (like he did to me) and then he'll "reinjure" some knee because he cant run for more then 5 min.

yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh......

4 wins and 1 loss in our last 5 games.. I am loving it!!!!!! Good effort across the board...

Wicked

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    4-1 in our last 5....

Great coaching by Mike. Great play by the guys.
    BULLSHUUUUT!!!

The last two games I get cringes every time Hughes take a jumper, but they been falling (so a bro is happy), and as much as I use to bash Jefferies, I cant now b/c every time I look he is setting pick after pick for players with the ball and players without the ball making sure two men are always open.

Larry Hughes defense is spreading to all his teammates on the court with him (David Lee blocked a shot.....remarkable LOL ha ha ha).

David Lee performance tonight was worth $10M.......Larry Hughes performance is making those DNP's a stupid decision......Harrington is a STARTER.....Duhon is in LUV with his rental-player lineup.....3 WINS in a row....we only need Nate in the "rental-player" lineup, and some service from Darko & Hill before Walsh start his trade movement program.....to see how well our lastseason small-rotation Jelled with the additional players added in a fresh camp (Hughes, Darko, Hill, and Douglas) without the silly DNP's and personal pet starting lineups at the start of the season which gave us 15 losses in the first 20 games.....we are not suppose to be 7-15 by a long shot.