Sunday, Apr. 25 // A MUST Win Game // Join our Chat Room

WiL8000

Rotation player
I agree, they need to win this one at home. In game three, the Knicks could have won. Hopefully the Knicks realize that, and that last loss gives them some hope of winning. The Knicks will also have a little more offense with Tim Thomas back in the lineup. If they want to win this one, they should seriously consider not playing Shandon Anderson.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i had just setup a chatroom. you have to possibility to use it even if you're not a registered user, but i suggest you pick a nick and create an account

attention!
if you're a member of our forums, it doesn't mean that you can login with this username and password
you need a new username

GO NY!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
from NBA.com's game preview:

Jason Collins has just as many fouls (10) as points (10) and has grabbed one rebound in 43 minutes of action in the series.

Shandon Anderson has had a dreadful series, making just 5-of-22 shots from the floor. He has handed out 10 assists but committed eight turnovers.

The Nets have won 13 straight playoff games against Eastern Conference foes.

Any predictions?
i say we win by 6

AJD

Benchwarmer
Nets 96 Knicks 79...Swept.....and run off the floor....major roster changes in the Off-season.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Game started
6-2 nets
Somebody foul anderson and put him away for the rest of the game

rady

Administrator
Staff member
21-21 after the first quarter

Kurt Thomas 7 pts
S Anderson 4 pts
P Hardaway 4 pts
S Marbury 2 pts
F Williams 2 pts
V Baker 2 pts

WiL8000

Rotation player
This is a must win, after the half, it looks possible lets pray it goes the Knicks way the rest of the game.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
46-44 @ halftime
great half by kurt thomas, long time since he's been in such a good shape

rady

Administrator
Staff member
one of the longest quarters i ever attended..
even fallen asleep for a couple of times :(
the nets had once a pretty impressive lead, but we overcame.
end of 3rd quarter: Nets 69 - Knicks 68