Next Season When the Knicks Gel....Look Out!!!

WiL8000

Rotation player
Next season, after a couple of trades during the summer, this team will gel. I expect the Knicks will be a top team in the East amongst other teams like the Pacers and Pistons. I don't see Lenny Wilkens in the picture, hey he did his job and got the Knicks into the playoffs, but he's not the coach of the future. Wheather or not Thomas will coach, I don't know, but not Wilkens.
They need to come up with new plays on both offense and defense, their current playbook is just totally incapable of handling what top teams bring to them.
My biggest fantasy of the offseason would be to acquire TMac, he would fit this team like a glove, but my head might be in the clouds on that one. Bottom line is that they will be much improved, for now I would like to see them pull off a win in game 4.

Blumatic

Rotation player
Im very excited for this off-season too see what IT is gonna do. This is his time to really shine. I would like to see T-mac come but will PENNY HAVE BEEF. lol Will He Give up his #1 Jersey. Cuz T-mac is rockin the Magic's Throwback Penny Jerseys.
But seriously I would like to see H20 be the man again. Cuz if T-mac come that means they gave up on houston. But Team first. T-mac is welcome. Just not Kobe. We need an Intimidator defensively. We need an defensive anchor. Who can run. We Need a fast team especially on the Defensive end. I think FW has the potential of being a Bobby Jackson type player. you know a spark coming off the bench. Sweetney I think will improve so much. I wish we was quicker but he's a good finisher. I like my team I like that we have some underacheivers b/c that what I feel the Knicks as an organization are. We are in the city of basketball but only won 2 Championships in the '70s. Isiah was left of the group of the Basketball immortal (Michael, Magic, Bird) . I think If we have a good Season next year. It will benefitthe whole team and a great story, starting with Marbury.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
id deal mutombo and h2o for tmac, think magic would take that? maybe moochie or SHANDON lol. they need a center, h2o would replace tmac and they get a better pg than LUE. i think it could work

MATT

Rookie
pyotrveliky said:
id deal mutombo and h2o for tmac, think magic would take that?

That would probably be the - wait wait :calm: most uneven trade ever for the Magic. They get an aging shooting guard ( who is probably DONE) and whiny Mutombo who did nothing this series. No, I don't think the Magic would do that...