Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would D'Toni do in this case?

Default What would D'Toni do in this case?

Dream that LeBron does come to the Knicks, it's 2010/11 season, and Nate is still a Knick.

Nate is playing as a mature person, learned his lesson. Now, LeBron in the middle of the game, playing well, does a little dancing on the court.

Yes, Nate is not LeBron, big stars get more room to "express" thenselves.

So, Nate says to D'Toni, "Man, that dude needs to grow up some".

What does D'Toni do? I'm serious here, what does he really do.

Nate wouldn't be on this team....We wouldn't piss the money away...

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Nate wouldn't be on this team....We wouldn't piss the money away...
    You're probably right, but you're avoiding the question. D'Toni would $hit in his pants cause LeBron would be the boss of MSG. This could happen. Just sayin.

i cant take u seriously after that last thread you made...nd d'ant wudnt do anything. nate robinson and lebron james should not be compared. nate is an average nba player, lebron james is a superstar. lebron can do whatever the **** he wants to do

D'Antoni would say "When you become that great, you can do what you like, but in the mean time I'm going to trade you to Portland"

In reality I think some big name player will tell LeBron to ease up a little on his dancing stuff.

Yes, Nate is not LeBron, but you don't see Kobe or Wade dancing like LeBron.

Originally Posted by CLYDE
    Dream that LeBron does come to the Knicks, it's 2010/11 season, and Nate is still a Knick.

Nate is playing as a mature person, learned his lesson. Now, LeBron in the middle of the game, playing well, does a little dancing on the court.

Yes, Nate is not LeBron, big stars get more room to "express" thenselves.

So, Nate says to D'Toni, "Man, that dude needs to grow up some".

What does D'Toni do? I'm serious here, what does he really do.
    Mike D's ego is too big to allow Nate to talk like that...Nate would get benched like Marbury was and then because Donnie is good friends with Mike D, Nate would be traded as soon as possible.

This is exactly what D'toni would say "suck a dick Nate"

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Funny Thread!

Facts still remain.....
    There is no way in hell Lebron would ever accept Dantoni as his headcoach (assistant coach yes).
    Especially, after talking to Shaq this season about the NBA.

Nate has more chance of being Lebron's teammate than Dantoni as his head coach...

That is a FACT

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Funny Thread!

Facts still remain.....
    There is no way in hell Lebron would ever accept Dantoni as his headcoach (assistant coach yes).

Nate has more chance of being Lebron's teammate than Dantoni as his head coach...

That is a FACT
    Since this is fact I am sure you can provide an article or link to support such a bold claim. As far as I knew, Lebron likes Dant, likes how he helped coach to Olympic gold and would enjoy the freedom that Dants system provides. Dant is a player coach and does quite well with high caliber players.

Funny Thread!

Facts still remain.....

That is a FACT
    Fail

Do you notice that every superstar we play comes over to the Knicks bench before the game to greet D'Antoni. If Lebron doesn't come to NY it will have nothing to do with D'Antoni being the coach. But if he does come to NY it will have a great deal to do with D'Antoni being the coach.

Coaching can only do so much when we don't have talent. Put Lebron and his talent in this system surrounded by a decent supporting cast and his numbers could be out of this world.

Answer:

Nate does not have the right/skills/talent to be telling anybody to grow up.

D'Antoni would probably tell Nate: go out and drop over 25 a night, grab 7 rebounds a night, make 8 assists a night, dominate basketball games, dominate the NBA and be one of the two best players in the league, and you can joke around all you want.

Funny Thread!

Facts still remain.....

That is a FACT
    Shaq could never convince LeBron not to play for D'Antoni. Have you seen Shaq play recently. Does "fat old man" come to mind. The more I watch the lumbering/slumbering Cavs play the more I am convinced LeBron will leave. Shaq is slower that Ilgauscus if that is possible. They will make the playoffs and fight hard but the Cavs time is over. The game is to fast and too youthful for them to win anything and LeBron knows it.

And by the way Kiyaman, if you don't like the Knicks find a team you do like and go soil their site.

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Fail

Do you notice that every superstar we play comes over to the Knicks bench before the game to greet D'Antoni. If Lebron doesn't come to NY it will have nothing to do with D'Antoni being the coach. But if he does come to NY it will have a great deal to do with D'Antoni being the coach.

Coaching can only do so much when we don't have talent. Put Lebron and his talent in this system surrounded by a decent supporting cast and his numbers could be out of this world.
    This is a good point. When you look at the Knicks and Cavs (minus LeBron) roster, the Knicks I think have at least as good if not better. Plus, although Hughes was not in the plans a while back in most opinions, with his good play and, if I am right, he is a good friend of LeBron's, his staying might be a plus to Leron.

The Cavs in my opinion made the same mistake the Suns did, took on Shaq and slowed down and lost energy.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Papajoe
    Shaq could never convince LeBron not to play for D'Antoni. Have you seen Shaq play recently. Does "fat old man" come to mind. The more I watch the lumbering/slumbering Cavs play the more I am convinced LeBron will leave. Shaq is slower that Ilgauscus if that is possible. They will make the playoffs and fight hard but the Cavs time is over. The game is to fast and too youthful for them to win anything and LeBron knows it.

And by the way Kiyaman, if you don't like the Knicks find a team you do like and go soil their site.
    Dantoni is not the Knicks, he is just the 4th bum coach we hired in a row.
    It is obvious u dont have a clue why Miami, Phoenix, and Cavs traded for Shaq.

Since this is fact I am sure you can provide an article or link to support such a bold claim. As far as I knew, Lebron likes Dant, likes how he helped coach to Olympic gold and would enjoy the freedom that Dants system provides. Dant is a player coach and does quite well with high caliber players.
    Lebron is a NBA Super-Star he have to be nice and curteous to all NBA coaches for his PR status to stay as high as it is.....to leave Cavs coach Brown strategic offense/defense that got him to the Finals to go to a defenseless coach with little NBA experience with coach to player relation, I doubt it.
    Both Lee & Nate are restricted FA that the Cavs will go after this offseason to keep building around Lebron's future with the Cavs.