Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i want you to watch this video and curse the names of those who screwed us over

Hybrid View

Default i want you to watch this video and curse the names of those who screwed us over

at a chance at getting a superstar.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dxhZiBy7ZSY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dxhZiBy7ZSY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wall is really turnover prone...

This is the kind of excitement we should be seeing in the garden all the time. No worries, we will be getting some good talent, and I'm not talking about any of those bums from the bulls either.

fruck **** **** **** ****

Superstar

do all the young generations college players bite Iversons style? I don't mean Iverson's game but the arm wrap. I try not to follow college ball except highlights until March Madness, mainly because i feel it is an inferior product compared to the NBA (yes i know it is more team oriented, but skill level is much lower).

LMAO was Jamal Crawford trying to start a trend with the shoulder bandage he used to rock. Until he realized he wasn't a good enough player for people to be copying him.

Sorry i can't get mad at a player we have no shot at getting until he is 35 and broken down. I'm more mad about Jennings and Lopez
    Last edited by clumsy; Dec 11, 2009 at 06:52.

Superstar

Can't forget Ron Artest either....

@ clumsy, allen iverson was probably the most influential nba player in terms of style since jordan.

You cannot possibly believe that college hoops are inferior to the nba. If you do I have to believe that it is because you dont watch college ball. It kills me to say it but I would bet my house and all my vehicles that the Kansas J hawks would put a ass whipping on the Knicks the Nets the Bulls and a few other so called "PRO" teams. I'll go as far to say at this point that tha ncaa top 10 will probally give alot of nba teams at least a run for their money. Truthfully this kills me to say but the nba is not what it used to be.

@OP, you got a mad John Wall fetish....

No need to offend you, but it seems like every post you make is about him.

heres a link for the 2010 draft prospects I'd say the top ten are just as good as anyone we got.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

@SD21, Your right but the Wall is a badass. This is a player that we could build a team around. He aint no Jordan or Kobe yet, but I'd love to see him take any spot on the Knicks.

Thank you Donnie Walsh
    Screw you Isiah Thomas

Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    @OP, you got a mad John Wall fetish....

No need to offend you, but it seems like every post you make is about him.
    i get a bball man crush every year.last year it as rubio.this year is wall.that's what happens when you love basketball and your favorite team blows.you look for a savior.can you blame me?

whateverrrrr, this is like rubio last year, all this hoopla around a guy we have noe 100 percent certainty in terms of NBA ability. Why are we even posting threads like this; we have much bigger fish to fry than John wall, he will end up in minnesota fighting with flyn and rubio for PT next year haha.

Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    whateverrrrr, this is like rubio last year, all this hoopla around a guy we have noe 100 percent certainty in terms of NBA ability. Why are we even posting threads like this; we have much bigger fish to fry than John wall, he will end up in minnesota fighting with flyn and rubio for PT next year haha.
    its simple.you don't like the thread? don't post in it.i don't understand what's so hard about that.