Knicks vs Hornets

th3realicon

Rotation player
Gallo is the future, i'd include Will the Thrill in a trade that include Jefries/Curry now and hold on to the Italian.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Loved Chandler's hoop attacking offense... He'll reach his potential of he keeps it up. Gallo's dunk was sick too.... He lacks some serious foot speed though seriously.

Lets stop blaming the coaches

I say we stick to the facts. The knicks organization has had several well qualified
coaches with impressive resumes , and every year people who claim to be NY
fans go on the blogs and heavily criticize the team Leader, that when 1st announced, every one approved of. I started to wonder what's the common denominator in all the knick losses, and I came up with this.

If u take all the loses and dissect who was present and who was absent when the Knicks performed, you will come to the conclusion that <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place>Clyde</st1:place> Frazier
is absent for more than 90% of all the Knicks wins. I could be off, but not by
much. If you examine the Isaiah error alone, you will discover that, 90% is really, really close, if not accurate. I would not be surprised if that percentage was higher. I've been a knick fan since Marv Albert, and <st1:place>Clyde</st1:place> is in my opinion, the worst home team announcer. Since some of the negative comments he's been able to mask his poor irresponsible analysis, but he's still detrimental. Aside from causing havoc on the team With all his negative and many times Unconstructive criticism. (Like the game, the day after Duhon criticized his teammates , when <st1:place>Clyde</st1:place> conveniently said "common Duhon, do something" because Duhon was not playing well) Clyde Frazier is the most abusive and instigative commentator of any NBA home team. If a player is hot, hell point out all the negatives before acknowledging the good performance. I say we tweak the show a little, by transferring <st1:place>Clyde</st1:place> to <st1:State><st1:place>Alaska</st1:place></st1:State> and see what happens or re-assigning him if transferring is not possible.

Of course I am just pointing out the reality, when I refer to his attendance . The real problem is his comments. Family members and friends of the players are hearing his comments, and despite what many believe , these comments absolutely will have an affect on how the players perform the next time the ball is in there hand. One of the things I enjoyed the most about yesterdays Knick game, is that <st1:place>Clyde</st1:place> was not heard on my television. The commentating last night was constructive and absolutely reasonable.
One of the biggest NY NBA losses, was Marv Albert's departure from the Knicks franchise. His coverage was Marvelous, energetic ,fair, honest and most importantly consistently constructive. I'm also a fan of Gus Johnson. I believe the Commentators last night was totally fair, and innocent. I hope to hear them everyday in place of <st1:place>Clyde</st1:place>.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
One last thing,<o:p></o:p>
Recently, Clyde Frazier made a comment , I think it was during the Knicks Laker Game , that <st1:City><st1:place>Kobe</st1:place></st1:City> is a much more <st1:place>Superior</st1:place> player than Lebron. Pass Judgement the way you see fit about Slydes "Timming" . I have never, in all the Games I watched sly pass judgement on , hear him make such a definative unprovoked remark about Labron James , the way he did that day. <st1:place>Clyde</st1:place> is sorry , and should be physically removed from the garden for all the harm he has cost NY . <st1:place>Clyde</st1:place> is deceptive and very influential , not the person you would like your kids to be influenced by.
<o:p></o:p>
Let Go Knicks !!!
Lets Go Dantoni !!1<o:p></o:p>

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I say we stick to the facts. The knicks organization has had several well qualified
fans go on the blogs and heavily criticize the team Leader, that when 1st announced, every one approved of. I started to wonder what's the common denominator in all the knick losses, and I came up with this.

If u take all the loses and dissect who was present and who was absent when the Knicks performed, you will come to the conclusion that <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place>Clyde</st1:place> Frazier
much. If you examine the Isaiah error alone, you will discover that, 90% is really, really close, if not accurate. I would not be surprised if that percentage was higher. I've been a knick fan since Marv Albert, and <st1:place>Clyde</st1:place> is in my opinion, the worst home team announcer. Since some of the negative comments he's been able to mask his poor irresponsible analysis, but he's still detrimental. Aside from causing havoc on the team With all his negative and many times Unconstructive criticism. (Like the game, the day after Duhon criticized his teammates , when <st1:place>Clyde</st1:place> conveniently said "common Duhon, do something" because Duhon was not playing well) Clyde Frazier is the most abusive and instigative commentator of any NBA home team. If a player is hot, hell point out all the negatives before acknowledging the good performance. I say we tweak the show a little, by transferring <st1:place>Clyde</st1:place> to <st1:State><st1:place>Alaska</st1:place></st1:State> and see what happens or re-assigning him if transferring is not possible.

Of course I am just pointing out the reality, when I refer to his attendance . The real problem is his comments. Family members and friends of the players are hearing his comments, and despite what many believe , these comments absolutely will have an affect on how the players perform the next time the ball is in there hand. One of the things I enjoyed the most about yesterdays Knick game, is that <st1:place>Clyde</st1:place> was not heard on my television. The commentating last night was constructive and absolutely reasonable.
One of the biggest NY NBA losses, was Marv Albert's departure from the Knicks franchise. His coverage was Marvelous, energetic ,fair, honest and most importantly consistently constructive. I'm also a fan of Gus Johnson. I believe the Commentators last night was totally fair, and innocent. I hope to hear them everyday in place of <st1:place>Clyde</st1:place>.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
One last thing,<o:p></o:p>
Recently, Clyde Frazier made a comment , I think it was during the Knicks Laker Game , that <st1:City><st1:place>Kobe</st1:place></st1:City> is a much more <st1:place>Superior</st1:place> player than Lebron. Pass Judgement the way you see fit about Slydes "Timming" . I have never, in all the Games I watched sly pass judgement on , hear him make such a definative unprovoked remark about Labron James , the way he did that day. <st1:place>Clyde</st1:place> is sorry , and should be physically removed from the garden for all the harm he has cost NY . <st1:place>Clyde</st1:place> is deceptive and very influential , not the person you would like your kids to be influenced by.
Let Go Knicks !!!
Lets Go Dantoni !!1<o:p></o:p>
That made my hangover way worse....

Kiyaman

Legend
Best said thread.....

If u take all the loses and dissect who was present and who was absent when the Knicks performed, you will come to the conclusion that ffice:smarttags" /><ST1:place>Clyde</ST1:place> Frazier
much. If you examine the Isaiah error alone, you will discover that, 90% is really, really close, if not accurate. I would not be surprised if that percentage was higher. I've been a knick fan since Marv Albert, and <ST1:place>Clyde</ST1:place> is in my opinion, the worst home team announcer. Since some of the negative comments he's been able to mask his poor irresponsible analysis, but he's still detrimental. Aside from causing havoc on the team With all his negative and many times Unconstructive criticism. (Like the game, the day after Duhon criticized his teammates , when <ST1:place>Clyde</ST1:place> conveniently said "common Duhon, do something" because Duhon was not playing well) Clyde Frazier is the most abusive and instigative commentator of any NBA home team. If a player is hot, hell point out all the negatives before acknowledging the good performance. I say we tweak the show a little, by transferring <ST1:place>Clyde</ST1:place> to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:place>Alaska</ST1:place></st1:State> and see what happens or re-assigning him if transferring is not possible.
Of course I am just pointing out the reality, when I refer to his attendance . The real problem is his comments. Family members and friends of the players are hearing his comments, and despite what many believe , these comments absolutely will have an affect on how the players perform the next time the ball is in there hand. One of the things I enjoyed the most about yesterdays Knick game, is that <ST1:place>Clyde</ST1:place> was not heard on my television. The commentating last night was constructive and absolutely reasonable.
One of the biggest NY NBA losses, was Marv Albert's departure from the Knicks franchise. His coverage was Marvelous, energetic ,fair, honest and most importantly consistently constructive. I'm also a fan of Gus Johnson. I believe the Commentators last night was totally fair, and innocent. I hope to hear them everyday in place of <ST1:place>Clyde</ST1:place>.
ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
One last thing,<O:p></O:p>
Recently, Clyde Frazier made a comment , I think it was during the Knicks Laker Game , that <st1:City><ST1:place>Kobe</ST1:place></st1:City> is a much more <ST1:place>Superior</ST1:place> player than Lebron. Pass Judgement the way you see fit about Slydes "Timming" . I have never, in all the Games I watched sly pass judgement on , hear him make such a definative unprovoked remark about Labron James , the way he did that day. <ST1:place>Clyde</ST1:place> is sorry , and should be physically removed from the garden for all the harm he has cost NY . <ST1:place>Clyde</ST1:place> is deceptive and very influential , not the person you would like your kids to be influenced by.
<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
Let Go Knicks !!!
Lets Go Dantoni !!1<O:p></O:p>

Thank u! Thank u! Thank u!
The Knicks commentators vs N.O. games were the best I heard for the team in the past few years (Who were they???).
Clyde and Breen makes me want to throw two large cup of Beer on both of them each game.
I'm sure the Knick players family and friends want to bury these instigating chumps...

Kiyaman

Legend
Next Game vs Bobcats

Felton & Jackson backcourt tandem will get 35 minutes of playingtime.
G.Wallace vs W.Chandler is even
Chandler vs Lee is even
Diaw still fancy Dantoni????

So it will mainly be Stephen Jackson performance on whether there will be a Knicks 5th win in a row.
In the 2nd half Jackson should be Hughes & Jefferies assignment

Kiyaman

Legend
Loved Chandler's hoop attacking offense... He'll reach his potential of he keeps it up. Gallo's dunk was sick too.... He lacks some serious foot speed though seriously.

Wilson Chandler performance each game has the most controll over the outcome of each game than any other Knick-players.
If Wilson Chandler play with no effort on offense/defense....it does not matter how well Nate, Harrington, and Gallo, all have a high percentage shooting night the Knicks have no wins.

Chandler forever moving without the ball gives all the Knick guards Duhon, Nate, Hughes, and Douglas, plenty of options to create on their own and for other teammates.

So all this whooray and Knicks advertisement only focus on Gallo as being a future allstar.....when the focus this season should have been on the player the team expect to perform at the SG, SF, and PF position in each game this season. Was Wilson Chandler pissed off?

I wonder how much the league "Trade-Value" of Gallo is when in comparrison with Knick Fans?
We should already know that Wilson Chandler "Trade-Value" is twice as high as Gallo to the NBA league.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
i dont really mind clyde, i think hes an ight commentator. kelly tripucka is ight. and i guess im not the biggest fan of mike breen, cuz we dont know if hes a true knicsk fan or not, since he does all those games on espn. but i got no prob with clyde.

Your Welcolme!! Finally a Real Kick Fan.

Thank u! Thank u! Thank u!
The Knicks commentators vs N.O. games were the best I heard for the team in the past few years (Who were they???).
Clyde and Breen makes me want to throw two large cup of Beer on both of them each game.
I'm sure the Knick players family and friends want to bury these instigating chumps...

We should go to a game, my treat!!!