Penny plays great !!!!

penny1

Rookie
I hope that Penny will reman next season in NY, he has everything, he is capable to be go to guy. I hope that Isiah sees that.
What we need is to win this series, run out of Shandon and Allan and get Macgrady or Kobe, and of course Penny to Starting Lineup

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
dunno about him starting, but hes definitely a great vet to come off the bench. ie better than shandon. DIE SHANDON

p

jayp

Benchwarmer
penny is becoming a valuable role player.. he may not become what he used to be but he provides a little bit of everything plus his experience and leadership..

JJtheKnick

Starter
penny is playing very good like hes was the penny from the 90s also if penny comes off the bench next season i tyhink he will win the 6th man

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I was impresed with Penny's play in the playoffs and I hope that isiah will bring him back next season. It will be nice to see Shandon gone.

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
I watched the series and I have to say I was very impressed with Penny. I watched him through most of his career (Memphis, then with the Magic). And he is playing his best basketball, since he was with Shaq. Yall need to do everything possible to try to keep him. He is definitely doing better in NY than he did with the Suns.

WiL8000

Rotation player
Penny has played great, I've been very impressed with him, I admit that I thought his career was headed downward when he played for the Suns. If the Knicks hold on to him, great, but I don't see that. I heard the Knicks will leave him unprotected for the expansion draft. If the Bobcats are smart, they'll probably take him, he is a great veteran player that can lead a young team. Either way, he played hard for New York and I respect that, he always tried to pull the team together, and he demonstrated good leadership against the Nets in the series.