Anthony Randolph on trade block...again

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Could be a great player in D'Antoni's system.

Should we go after him? Do we have the pieces to get him? What would you give up to get Randolph?

Warriors? Randolph on block again

For two seasons, the Warriors have had an odd time with Anthony Randolph(notes). Sometimes, they?re in love with his sheer athletic ability in that 7-foot frame and considered him untouchable. As a rookie, they dangled him in deals, too. Well, it?s happening again. Several NBA teams say Golden State officials have offered Randolph in trade discussions, but as one Eastern Conference executive said: ?I think all of their roster could be had.?

Says one Western official: ?The Warriors are willing to do anything and everything.?

Randolph is 20 years old and blessed with terrific talent, but his staying power and maturity have frustrated Golden State officials. It appears they?re willing to cash his potential for more mature assets. After destroying the summer league in Vegas, Randolph has averaged 11.1 points in 21.8 minutes per night for the Warriors.

Even with his patriarch, Keith Smart, substituting for an ill Don Nelson, Randolph?s productivity hasn?t improved. Still, he?s so young, so gifted, it?s a move that would come with a great deal of long-term risk.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...slug=aw-maloofkings121409&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

no, no and more no.
WE do not need any headaches, its obvious Mike D has no patience for nonsense

I.E Nate robinson.

Who would he play over ?

who on our current roster is he actually better than

he cant shoot

he can dunk and run thats about it

im not playing him over chandler, gallo, lee, or harrington, and I wouldnt trade him for any of them either.

In truth if he is putting up those numbers in Golden state similar system, what makes you think he will thrive in Mike D's any better

Not interested.

pass.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
We can't afford both Lee and Harrington next year. One of them, quite possibly both, will be gone. Is Hill the man to take over next year? Is he ready? I don't know and can't say for certain.

We still need a Center. He could be a decent option at Center in D'Anotni's system (still needs to add some weight). He's young, cheap and could be part of the future. And of the four players you mentioned, only one of them is a sure lock for the Knicks future.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
According to HOOPSWORLD, the whole Warriors roster is on the block.

Get Anthony Morrow, NOW.

You're right. It's been confirmed today that GS is willing to trade anyone on their roster.

Another Warriors source said no one on the roster is off limits, and Yahoo! Sports quoted an anonymous Eastern Conference executive as saying every Warrior "could be had."

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_14006727

Unfortunately our most valuable talent cannot be traded there. Harrington would never go back, Lee and Nate have trade veto clauses in their contracts and I'm sure Harrington would let them know how bad it is in GS.

We do have some valuable expiring contracts. Would we be willing to take back a long term contract to get some of their young talent? GS would probably like to move Biedrins contract.

If we can trade Jeffries for an expiring contract soon, then maybe. If Jeffries can be traded, I would be willing to take Biedrins contract to get either Curry, Morrow or Randolph.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
agreed man, but seriously id love to have randolph. this guy has a shitload of potential, and would really fit in this system. i would trade jordan hill up for him, no lie. the warriors were high on hill draft day so you never know

ANU

Starter
You're right. It's been confirmed today that GS is willing to trade anyone on their roster.

Unfortunately our most valuable talent cannot be traded there. Harrington would never go back, Lee and Nate have trade veto clauses in their contracts and I'm sure Harrington would let them know how bad it is in GS.

We do have some valuable expiring contracts. Would we be willing to take back a long term contract to get some of their young talent? GS would probably like to move Biedrins contract.

If we can trade Jeffries for an expiring contract soon, then maybe. If Jeffries can be traded, I would be willing to take Biedrins contract to get either Curry, Morrow or Randolph.
don nelson needs to stop drinking.that old man is ridiculous.

i disagre about lee though.he'd fit right in over there.he can pad the shit out of his stats, hit free agency as a 20 and 10 guy, and some small market team will over pay for him.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Chandler + Hill for Anthony Randolph and Deavan George (expiring) works.

I bet GS would defintely do this deal. They were interested in Hill in the draft. And after losing Jackson, they could use Chandler.

I would much rather have Randolph than Hill. And honestly, we could do without Chandler.

Randolph could also be another piece to lure Lebron. SF-Gallo, PF-Lebron, C-Randolph looks pretty good. Still don't know what Donnie plans to do about PG and SG but at least one need is filled.

ANU

Starter
i don't think randolph is ready to play the 5.and i'd honestly offer them lee and nate then chandler and hill.

if i could

chandler for conley

harrington for fernandez outlaw

lee for randolph claxton

conley/douglas-fernandez-randolph-gallo-hill

are some nice pieces.

Last edited:
Wilson Chandler is NOT the answer, stop acting like he is people!

There are many trade solutions that the Knicks can make with the Warriors!

The Warriors are raped for cap space because of awful moves, and if they were to not touch anything this season or next they would only have about $10,000,000 coming off the books and that much to spend in the 2010 free agent market. No big free agent is going to Golden State next season, they need to fix their team up in the next few years.

Warriors are tired of Anthony Randolph and his work ethic, they want to get rid of him because Don Nelson hates him!

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6403/makeithappendonnie.jpg

Above is the trade.

Knicks give the Warriors Jared Jeffries (6.4ish this season) and then another 6.4 million next season, great thing about Jareds contract, it comes OFF THE BOOKS after next season. Also give them Wilson Chandler!

In return the Knicks would get Speedy Claxton (another salary dump move, about $5,500,000 in salary that expires after this season and comes off the books, and Anthony Randolph (a PLAYER THAT WOULD FIT in GREAT with the Knicks system and just the type of hussle that D'Antoni would love). Randolph is not a problem, hes a problem because of Don Nelson's ego!

Wilson Chandler isn't the answer!

Sign yourself a nice PG or SG to Complement Lebron in 2010, have Lebron play the Small forward and Gallinari play the PF, Have Randolph play the C position. Get yourself a nice vet backup Center to be a leader and provide minutes off the bench.

Warriors get a nice player like Chandler that would fit in their system, a hussle player that would also be good in Golden State like Jeffries whos salary comes off the books in 2011, then they can build from there with Chandler and whoever else they have left when the dust settles. Would better both teams. Plus Don Nelson can get rid of Randolph because he hates him.

If it fails, get a 3rd team involved and add more pieces! Make it happen Donnie.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Wilson Chandler is NOT the answer, stop acting like he is people!

There are many trade solutions that the Knicks can make with the Warriors!

The Warriors are raped for cap space because of awful moves, and if they were to not touch anything this season or next they would only have about $10,000,000 coming off the books and that much to spend in the 2010 free agent market. No big free agent is going to Golden State next season, they need to fix their team up in the next few years.

Warriors are tired of Anthony Randolph and his work ethic, they want to get rid of him because Don Nelson hates him!

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6403/makeithappendonnie.jpg

Above is the trade.

Knicks give the Warriors Jared Jeffries (6.4ish this season) and then another 6.4 million next season, great thing about Jareds contract, it comes OFF THE BOOKS after next season. Also give them Wilson Chandler!

In return the Knicks would get Speedy Claxton (another salary dump move, about $5,500,000 in salary that expires after this season and comes off the books, and Anthony Randolph (a PLAYER THAT WOULD FIT in GREAT with the Knicks system and just the type of hussle that D'Antoni would love). Randolph is not a problem, hes a problem because of Don Nelson's ego!

Wilson Chandler isn't the answer!

Sign yourself a nice PG or SG to Complement Lebron in 2010, have Lebron play the Small forward and Gallinari play the PF, Have Randolph play the C position. Get yourself a nice vet backup Center to be a leader and provide minutes off the bench.

Warriors get a nice player like Chandler that would fit in their system, a hussle player that would also be good in Golden State like Jeffries whos salary comes off the books in 2011, then they can build from there with Chandler and whoever else they have left when the dust settles. Would better both teams. Plus Don Nelson can get rid of Randolph because he hates him.

If it fails, get a 3rd team involved and add more pieces! Make it happen Donnie.

ur saying jeffries nd chandler for claxton and randolph. as stupid as the warriors management is they know thats a bad deal. now if we include jordan hill in the deal...maybe theyd bite

TunerAddict

Starter
watching this cat Randolph play right now...

he is the DUMBEST mother****er i've ever seen...seriously man....I know like 7 yr olds that know basketball better then this kid

smokes

Huge Member
Just read on realgm that his agent is looking for a 5 year 60 mil deal.... LOL.

This kinda stuff is just getting out of hand. Even Lee is not worth that kind of deal IMO with the decline of the cap, and Lee is a proven offensive PF, Randolph has potential but he's not proving and he's slumping right now so how his agent is throwing around these kind of numbers I don't know.

It's stupid the amount of money agents are expecting these days, greedy mofos...

ANU

Starter

This kinda stuff is just getting out of hand. Even Lee is not worth that kind of deal IMO with the decline of the cap, and Lee is a proven offensive PF, Randolph has potential but he's not proving and he's slumping right now so how his agent is throwing around these kind of numbers I don't know.

It's stupid the amount of money agents are expecting these days, greedy mofos...
when you consider that he still has 2 or 3 years left on this deal, its clear that's agent speak for "my client does not want to be here anymore".

Paul1355

All Star

every agent wants to be Scott Boras

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
damn kid 5 years 60 mil? im not saying he doesnt have the potential to be worth that money someday, but right now? not even close lol