Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Jamarcus Russell Sucks Thread

  1. #1
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Jamarcus Russell Sucks Thread

    The biggest bust in the history of sports has been replaced by Charlie Frye. The Oakland Raiders are a joke, and will always be a joke. Russell is a microcosm of the Raiders decade. He is worse than Bruce Gradkowski. Hes worse than Charlie Frye. And yes folks JaWalrus Russell has supplanted Ryan Leaf as the worst draft pick ever.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    ****ing retard

    wasted talent, piece of ****, idiotic fatass

    this guy makes eddy curry, darko milicic, and kwame brown look good

    im so glad im not a raiders fan or i woulda committed suicide watching the guy night in and night out.

  2. #2
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I knew he was a bust before draft...

  3. #3
    Superstar Giants89FLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    When you have that many top 10 picks like the raiders have had in recent years and still cant field a competitive team you know it falls squarely on the management... In this case, Al Davis


  4. #4
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by Giants89FLY
    When you have that many top 10 picks like the raiders have had in recent years and still cant field a competitive team you know it falls squarely on the management... In this case, Al Davis

    folks your gonna hear it right now... al davis is worse than isiah thomas this decade. isiah will go down as the decade's number 2 villian. yea we all personally hate isiah more, but davis ruined a championship team and turned them into a laughingstock. (with matt millen driving a hard bargain)

    serious al davis's signing make giraffe jeffries look good.
    deangelo hall for 70 mil FAIL
    javon walker for 50 mil FAIL
    tommie haris for 50 mil FAIL...the list goes on

    now on to draft busts
    JAWALRUS FATSO = EPIC FAIL, terrible QB who was blessed with all the talent in the world. i wish some1 smart, and hardworking had his talent instead of him, he deserves every BOO he gets, no pocket awareness, no accuracy, no ball security, terrible IQ, lack of work ethic, no care, ****iness even when he sucks, failure to admit responsibility for his mistakes, he is the ryan leaf of this decade

    Derrius Heyward Bey-projected second rounder, and they use the 7th overall pick to get him. if they wanted him so bad just****IN TRADE DOWN for him rtardd. the funniest **** was seeing the stats. in mike crabtree's first game(he started in like week 8 due to a contract dispute) he had more receptions, recieving yards, and td's than heywerd bay had in 7 games. heywerd bay was blessed with speed, but he has hands of stone, and runs routes that make ted ginn look good.

    i can ramble on and on, but i think i made my point
    Last edited by knickzrulezH20; Jan 05, 2010 at 16:22.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    j-moneyy will come back, he'll prove everyone wrong, this guy has so much talent, just you wait guys, he''ll exact revenge by winning...the hot dog eating contest!

    jastinkus russell is the stupidest QB of all time, ryan leaf was just a ****y ******* that got in over his head and bitched all the time. Jastinkus russell is plain dumb, stupid, and kiyaman-like. jastinkus misses open recievers, and routinely throws perfect throws...to the opposition. al davis's futility is mind-numbing, i doubt even isiah could mess up a first overall pick this badly.

    now as harsh as we all are on him, the kid still has a chance at redemption. he does have a big body, some mobility, and a disgusting arm. but if he wants another contract, if he wants respect, if he doesnt want to go down as the worst failure in nfl history, hes got to WORK FOR IT. hes gotta watch that film. hes got to study his offense. hes got to spend time with his recievers, gain some chemistry with them. hes got to come in, in shape. he needs to be a lil mobile in the pocket. he must improve his ball security. and hes got to learn how not to be a bonehead. do i tihnk he'll do it? not a chance, im just saying that if he truly wants to be good, he still has that oppurtunity (on a different team of course) just look at alex smith (smith was never stupid though, jastinkus is)

  6. #6
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    The biggest bust in the history of sports has been replaced by Charlie Frye. The Oakland Raiders are a joke, and will always be a joke. Russell is a microcosm of the Raiders decade. He is worse than Bruce Gradkowski. Hes worse than Charlie Frye. And yes folks JaWalrus Russell has supplanted Ryan Leaf as the worst draft pick ever.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    ****ing retard

    wasted talent, piece of ****, idiotic fatass

    this guy makes eddy curry, darko milicic, and kwame brown look good

    im so glad im not a raiders fan or i woulda committed suicide watching the guy night in and night out.
    russel is top 5 worst people to interview....Patrick Ewing and Wilson Chandler are also on the top 5 list

  7. #7
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Russell won the game for the raiders yesterday. he's making a comeback y'all....

  8. #8
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by SLY1984
    Russell won the game for the raiders yesterday. he's making a comeback y'all....
    oh plz this guy is the eddy curry of football, high draft pick, has talent,but hes fat and lazy as ****. unlike eddy this guy is a complete retard, doesnt know left from right. eddy had his "moments" where he looked decent, this was jawalrus's "moment" he is still the worst QB in the league and a historic draft bust.

  9. #9
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    962
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    i was so wrong about this guy. I lost a lot of money betting on Oakland to be the sleeper in the AFC west. In my mind he reminded me of Eli Manning in his young days....always over throwing/under throwing receivers, misreading plays, throwing to a double covered guy. After the 1st game vs SD i thought he turned the corner....boy was i wrong.

  10. #10
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    lmao this guy always finds a way to get back in the game.

  11. #11
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by SLY1984
    Russell won the game for the raiders yesterday. he's making a comeback y'all....
    comeback my *******ee, did u guys see the ravens raiders game? jawalrus russell came in AGAIN because the starting QB got injured after the first half. charlie fyre was looking pretty sharp got the offense rolling at the end of the first half. then...drum roll please......jaWALRUS russell took the stage and followed with an interception and a fumble. both of those plays made him look like a retarted monkey. it was a joy to watch this guy **** up and hearing those boos from the raider fans. even the commentators were trying their damndest to say something good about him....only for him to make another stupid mistake. jawalrus russell has made his comeback, only he looks even worse than bfore....raiders need a 1st rouund QB, but to bad they traded it to the Pats. the raiders will continue to ride in deep **** until they find a REAL QB, i thought they had something in gradkowski but he injured his knees. just anyone other than jaWALRUS russell will suffice

  12. #12
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    comeback my *******ee, did u guys see the ravens raiders game? jawalrus russell came in AGAIN because the starting QB got injured after the first half. charlie fyre was looking pretty sharp got the offense rolling at the end of the first half. then...drum roll please......jaWALRUS russell took the stage and followed with an interception and a fumble. both of those plays made him look like a retarted monkey. it was a joy to watch this guy **** up and hearing those boos from the raider fans. even the commentators were trying their damndest to say something good about him....only for him to make another stupid mistake. jawalrus russell has made his comeback, only he looks even worse than bfore....raiders need a 1st rouund QB, but to bad they traded it to the Pats. the raiders will continue to ride in deep **** until they find a REAL QB, i thought they had something in gradkowski but he injured his knees. just anyone other than jaWALRUS russell will suffice
    Damn, you got some unresolved issues with jamarcus. What, did he not give you an autograph or something?

  13. #13
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by SLY1984
    Damn, you got some unresolved issues with jamarcus. What, did he not give you an autograph or something?
    why do you hate eddy curry so much? even people that arent knicks fans that i know hate eddy with a passion. Why? because there was so much potential in him only to be wasted because he was a lazy bastard who only cared about getting fatter. he made a team (in this case ours) wastefully spill out millions of dollars and he is one of the main reason we have sucked so bad this decade. so do you hate eddy because he didnt give you an autograph? of course not, this is the same reason i hate jawalrus russell. an arm like none other, a roethlisberger-like type body, good mobility, which got him a nice juicy contract only to be wasted away because hes a fat and lazy piece of ****. that is why i made this thread, he just reminds me of eddy curry so much, i really just cant stand him. maybe im overobcessing about him with all these posts ive written, but i really just had to let this out, i really cant stand this guy.

  14. #14
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    why do you hate eddy curry so much? even people that arent knicks fans that i know hate eddy with a passion. Why? because there was so much potential in him only to be wasted because he was a lazy bastard who only cared about getting fatter. he made a team (in this case ours) wastefully spill out millions of dollars and he is one of the main reason we have sucked so bad this decade. so do you hate eddy because he didnt give you an autograph? of course not, this is the same reason i hate jawalrus russell. an arm like none other, a roethlisberger-like type body, good mobility, which got him a nice juicy contract only to be wasted away because hes a fat and lazy piece of ****. that is why i made this thread, he just reminds me of eddy curry so much, i really just cant stand him. maybe im overobcessing about him with all these posts ive written, but i really just had to let this out, i really cant stand this guy.
    I don't hate eddy, I just like making fun of him


    I get your point. There's just some athletes that get on peoples nerves, and for you its the walrus with the faux-hawk

  15. #15
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Damnn I expended a lot of energy before talking about how much I hate him lol.

    But Jason Campbell is here to save the day!

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Crawford Sucks Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: Nov 21, 2008, 17:32
  2. Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks Game Thread 3/16
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Mar 17, 2008, 06:59
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jan 31, 2007, 18:38
  4. GAME THREAD: 1/13/06 - W - Knicks (105) vs. Hawks (94)
    By Peach_NYK_21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jan 13, 2006, 22:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •