Jamarcus Russell Sucks Thread

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
The biggest bust in the history of sports has been replaced by Charlie Frye. The Oakland Raiders are a joke, and will always be a joke. Russell is a microcosm of the Raiders decade. He is worse than Bruce Gradkowski. Hes worse than Charlie Frye. And yes folks JaWalrus Russell has supplanted Ryan Leaf as the worst draft pick ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK3k-LLnZ7k
****ing retard

wasted talent, piece of shit, idiotic fatass

this guy makes eddy curry, darko milicic, and kwame brown look good

im so glad im not a raiders fan or i woulda committed suicide watching the guy night in and night out.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
When you have that many top 10 picks like the raiders have had in recent years and still cant field a competitive team you know it falls squarely on the management... In this case, Al Davis

al.png

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
When you have that many top 10 picks like the raiders have had in recent years and still cant field a competitive team you know it falls squarely on the management... In this case, Al Davis

al.png

folks your gonna hear it right now... al davis is worse than isiah thomas this decade. isiah will go down as the decade's number 2 villian. yea we all personally hate isiah more, but davis ruined a championship team and turned them into a laughingstock. (with matt millen driving a hard bargain)

serious al davis's signing make giraffe jeffries look good.
deangelo hall for 70 mil FAIL
javon walker for 50 mil FAIL
tommie haris for 50 mil FAIL...the list goes on

now on to draft busts
JAWALRUS FATSO = EPIC FAIL, terrible QB who was blessed with all the talent in the world. i wish some1 smart, and hardworking had his talent instead of him, he deserves every BOO he gets, no pocket awareness, no accuracy, no ball security, terrible IQ, lack of work ethic, no care, cockiness even when he sucks, failure to admit responsibility for his mistakes, he is the ryan leaf of this decade

Derrius Heyward Bey-projected second rounder, and they use the 7th overall pick to get him. if they wanted him so bad just****IN TRADE DOWN for him rtardd. the funniest shit was seeing the stats. in mike crabtree's first game(he started in like week 8 due to a contract dispute) he had more receptions, recieving yards, and td's than heywerd bay had in 7 games. heywerd bay was blessed with speed, but he has hands of stone, and runs routes that make ted ginn look good.

i can ramble on and on, but i think i made my point

Last edited:

dpryde

Benchwarmer
j-moneyy will come back, he'll prove everyone wrong, this guy has so much talent, just you wait guys, he''ll exact revenge by winning...the hot dog eating contest!

jastinkus russell is the stupidest QB of all time, ryan leaf was just a cocky asshole that got in over his head and bitched all the time. Jastinkus russell is plain dumb, stupid, and kiyaman-like. jastinkus misses open recievers, and routinely throws perfect throws...to the opposition. al davis's futility is mind-numbing, i doubt even isiah could mess up a first overall pick this badly.

now as harsh as we all are on him, the kid still has a chance at redemption. he does have a big body, some mobility, and a disgusting arm. but if he wants another contract, if he wants respect, if he doesnt want to go down as the worst failure in nfl history, hes got to WORK FOR IT. hes gotta watch that film. hes got to study his offense. hes got to spend time with his recievers, gain some chemistry with them. hes got to come in, in shape. he needs to be a lil mobile in the pocket. he must improve his ball security. and hes got to learn how not to be a bonehead. do i tihnk he'll do it? not a chance, im just saying that if he truly wants to be good, he still has that oppurtunity (on a different team of course) just look at alex smith (smith was never stupid though, jastinkus is)

Paul1355

All Star
The biggest bust in the history of sports has been replaced by Charlie Frye. The Oakland Raiders are a joke, and will always be a joke. Russell is a microcosm of the Raiders decade. He is worse than Bruce Gradkowski. Hes worse than Charlie Frye. And yes folks JaWalrus Russell has supplanted Ryan Leaf as the worst draft pick ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK3k-LLnZ7k
****ing retard

wasted talent, piece of shit, idiotic fatass

this guy makes eddy curry, darko milicic, and kwame brown look good

im so glad im not a raiders fan or i woulda committed suicide watching the guy night in and night out.
russel is top 5 worst people to interview....Patrick Ewing and Wilson Chandler are also on the top 5 list

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Russell won the game for the raiders yesterday. he's making a comeback y'all....

oh plz this guy is the eddy curry of football, high draft pick, has talent,but hes fat and lazy as shit. unlike eddy this guy is a complete retard, doesnt know left from right. eddy had his "moments" where he looked decent, this was jawalrus's "moment" he is still the worst QB in the league and a historic draft bust.

clumsy

Rotation player
i was so wrong about this guy. I lost a lot of money betting on Oakland to be the sleeper in the AFC west. In my mind he reminded me of Eli Manning in his young days....always over throwing/under throwing receivers, misreading plays, throwing to a double covered guy. After the 1st game vs SD i thought he turned the corner....boy was i wrong.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Russell won the game for the raiders yesterday. he's making a comeback y'all....

comeback my assholeee, did u guys see the ravens raiders game? jawalrus russell came in AGAIN because the starting QB got injured after the first half. charlie fyre was looking pretty sharp got the offense rolling at the end of the first half. then...drum roll please......jaWALRUS russell took the stage and followed with an interception and a fumble. both of those plays made him look like a retarted monkey. it was a joy to watch this guy **** up and hearing those boos from the raider fans. even the commentators were trying their damndest to say something good about him....only for him to make another stupid mistake. jawalrus russell has made his comeback, only he looks even worse than bfore....raiders need a 1st rouund QB, but to bad they traded it to the Pats. the raiders will continue to ride in deep shit until they find a REAL QB, i thought they had something in gradkowski but he injured his knees. just anyone other than jaWALRUS russell will suffice

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
comeback my assholeee, did u guys see the ravens raiders game? jawalrus russell came in AGAIN because the starting QB got injured after the first half. charlie fyre was looking pretty sharp got the offense rolling at the end of the first half. then...drum roll please......jaWALRUS russell took the stage and followed with an interception and a fumble. both of those plays made him look like a retarted monkey. it was a joy to watch this guy **** up and hearing those boos from the raider fans. even the commentators were trying their damndest to say something good about him....only for him to make another stupid mistake. jawalrus russell has made his comeback, only he looks even worse than bfore....raiders need a 1st rouund QB, but to bad they traded it to the Pats. the raiders will continue to ride in deep shit until they find a REAL QB, i thought they had something in gradkowski but he injured his knees. just anyone other than jaWALRUS russell will suffice

Damn, you got some unresolved issues with jamarcus. What, did he not give you an autograph or something?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Damn, you got some unresolved issues with jamarcus. What, did he not give you an autograph or something?

why do you hate eddy curry so much? even people that arent knicks fans that i know hate eddy with a passion. Why? because there was so much potential in him only to be wasted because he was a lazy bastard who only cared about getting fatter. he made a team (in this case ours) wastefully spill out millions of dollars and he is one of the main reason we have sucked so bad this decade. so do you hate eddy because he didnt give you an autograph? of course not, this is the same reason i hate jawalrus russell. an arm like none other, a roethlisberger-like type body, good mobility, which got him a nice juicy contract only to be wasted away because hes a fat and lazy piece of shit. that is why i made this thread, he just reminds me of eddy curry so much, i really just cant stand him. maybe im overobcessing about him with all these posts ive written, but i really just had to let this out, i really cant stand this guy.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
why do you hate eddy curry so much? even people that arent knicks fans that i know hate eddy with a passion. Why? because there was so much potential in him only to be wasted because he was a lazy bastard who only cared about getting fatter. he made a team (in this case ours) wastefully spill out millions of dollars and he is one of the main reason we have sucked so bad this decade. so do you hate eddy because he didnt give you an autograph? of course not, this is the same reason i hate jawalrus russell. an arm like none other, a roethlisberger-like type body, good mobility, which got him a nice juicy contract only to be wasted away because hes a fat and lazy piece of shit. that is why i made this thread, he just reminds me of eddy curry so much, i really just cant stand him. maybe im overobcessing about him with all these posts ive written, but i really just had to let this out, i really cant stand this guy.

I don't hate eddy, I just like making fun of him :lol:

I get your point. There's just some athletes that get on peoples nerves, and for you its the walrus with the faux-hawk :lol:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i knew he was a bust once his fat ass signed the contract and ended his holdout with 2 games left in his rookie year

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Raiders fan are REJOICINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAWALRUS HAS BEEN RELEASED!

Hallejuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Raiders will now be a respectable franchise. I think Al Davis is close to seeing the light. The Raiders finally had a good draft, and Al was willing to part with the biggest bust in NFL history! I can now start enjoy a Raider game. Before I had to watch with squeamish disgust seeing JaWalrus throw pick after pick. And get sack and leave out fumble after fumbles.

He'll likely have one more chance. Some team is gonna jump on him. To his only credit, the Raiders have been absolutely dysfunction over the past 6-7 years. Maybe if the right team picks him up, he'll end up alright? I don't believe it will happen, but he has one more chance to prove me wrong. Otherwise this thread has been an absolute success lol.

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
I am not going to lie, but I do like what the Radiers this offseason. I believe that Campbell is one of most underrated QBs in the NFL today. McClain is a solid player, but I thought they should hold onto Morrison and drafted another positional need. Don't be shocked if the Radiers go .500.

tiger0330

Legend
He'll likely have one more chance. Some team is gonna jump on him. To his only credit, the Raiders have been absolutely dysfunction over the past 6-7 years. Maybe if the right team picks him up, he'll end up alright? I don't believe it will happen, but he has one more chance to prove me wrong. Otherwise this thread has been an absolute success lol.

I seriously doubt any NFL team picks him up. Attitude and motivation problems and that strong arm isn't crap without accuracy. He's done in the NFL but he's laughing all the way to the bank with the Raiders guaranteed money.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Raiders fan are REJOICINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAWALRUS HAS BEEN RELEASED!

Hallejuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Raiders will now be a respectable franchise. I think Al Davis is close to seeing the light. The Raiders finally had a good draft, and Al was willing to part with the biggest bust in NFL history! I can now start enjoy a Raider game. Before I had to watch with squeamish disgust seeing JaWalrus throw pick after pick. And get sack and leave out fumble after fumbles.

Lmaoo .. he is a waste smh

So much raw talent wasted because he did not put the time and effort he needed to become a good player in the NFL.

I wish him well in his next job ... Burger King cashier ... russell will be great as a starter for the BK franchise :lol: