Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jamarcus Russell Sucks Thread

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

i knew he was a bust once his fat ass signed the contract and ended his holdout with 2 games left in his rookie year

Raiders fan are REJOICINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAWALRUS HAS BEEN RELEASED!

Hallejuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Raiders will now be a respectable franchise. I think Al Davis is close to seeing the light. The Raiders finally had a good draft, and Al was willing to part with the biggest bust in NFL history! I can now start enjoy a Raider game. Before I had to watch with squeamish disgust seeing JaWalrus throw pick after pick. And get sack and leave out fumble after fumbles.

He'll likely have one more chance. Some team is gonna jump on him. To his only credit, the Raiders have been absolutely dysfunction over the past 6-7 years. Maybe if the right team picks him up, he'll end up alright? I don't believe it will happen, but he has one more chance to prove me wrong. Otherwise this thread has been an absolute success lol.

I am not going to lie, but I do like what the Radiers this offseason. I believe that Campbell is one of most underrated QBs in the NFL today. McClain is a solid player, but I thought they should hold onto Morrison and drafted another positional need. Don't be shocked if the Radiers go .500.

Veteran

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20

He'll likely have one more chance. Some team is gonna jump on him. To his only credit, the Raiders have been absolutely dysfunction over the past 6-7 years. Maybe if the right team picks him up, he'll end up alright? I don't believe it will happen, but he has one more chance to prove me wrong. Otherwise this thread has been an absolute success lol.
    I seriously doubt any NFL team picks him up. Attitude and motivation problems and that strong arm isn't crap without accuracy. He's done in the NFL but he's laughing all the way to the bank with the Raiders guaranteed money.

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    Raiders fan are REJOICINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAWALRUS HAS BEEN RELEASED!

Hallejuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Raiders will now be a respectable franchise. I think Al Davis is close to seeing the light. The Raiders finally had a good draft, and Al was willing to part with the biggest bust in NFL history! I can now start enjoy a Raider game. Before I had to watch with squeamish disgust seeing JaWalrus throw pick after pick. And get sack and leave out fumble after fumbles.

Lmaoo .. he is a waste smh

So much raw talent wasted because he did not put the time and effort he needed to become a good player in the NFL.

I wish him well in his next job ... Burger King cashier ... russell will be great as a starter for the BK franchise

Veteran

He and Eddy Curry can team up

He seriously is the "Eddy Curry" of the NFL. It's scary how similiar they're body shapes are lol. Had he busted because his arm wasn't strong, or something like that I probably wouldn't have disliked him. But just the fact that he busted because he's so fat and lazy, just like "E-City", is why I feel the need to let people know how much he sucks. Anything Eddy Curry-like is a NO-NO in my book lol.