Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bullies vs Knick: Gameday Thread

Veteran

Default Bullies vs Knick: Gameday Thread

This is how far both teams have fallen that no one cares about this matchup. Used to be the primetime Xmas day special. Now, just an afterthought. Still at work, but turned the game on just in time for "The Running of the Bulls." Should be able to win tonight. The Bulls have not been playing well of late. Del Negro will be lucky to survive to the All-Star break as head coach and the Bulls really messed up letting Air Gordon leave for the Motor City. I'm hype because the game is on locally for me. Enjoy Knick fans. Go Knicks!!!!

Veteran

For anyone that cares, the Knicks are off to a quick start. 7-12 from three and up by two touchdowns with time left in the 1st quarter. Doubt the Bullies will be able to generate enough firepower to keep up tonight.

Superstar

It is VERY obvious Curry's dominance came from his size....not the same player now.

Veteran

Dantoni is just DUMB....Knicks Starters got a 17 point lead with 3 minutes left in the first quarter, and he only puts Gallo and Curry in the game.
    The Kicker is both Curry and Gallo "NEED" David Lee on the court when ever they are in the game, but Dantoni takes Lee out of the game and the Knick lead goes to 7 points within the next 4 minutes. Bulls run 10-0 run on the Knicks.

Someone justify this.....

Veteran

8 minutes left in the 2nd quarter Bulls 37 Knicks 36

Superstar

Vinny del negro looks like Luke Wilson's twin.

STOP shooting 3's damn it!!

Veteran

Bullies made a run dammit.

Veteran

Keep Gallo out of this game he cant match-up with any of the Bulls players from Rose to Noah....his 6 minutes in the 4th quarter of the Bobcats game made it a Knick loss

When I read somewhere in this forum that Gallinari is/can/will be like Nowitzki I didn't know if I should laugh or cry!
    Gallinari is a solid outside shooter, period! That's the only thing he can do, he rarely drives to the basket, plays low-post etc etc...
    I hope I'm wrong, but I think he will never be an all-star player.

40 threes.. Unbelievable

Gallo's defense is horrible.... Just horrible

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Dantoni is just DUMB....Knicks Starters got a 17 point lead with 3 minutes left in the first quarter, and he only puts Gallo and Curry in the game.
    The Kicker is both Curry and Gallo "NEED" David Lee on the court when ever they are in the game, but Dantoni takes Lee out of the game and the Knick lead goes to 7 points within the next 4 minutes. Bulls run 10-0 run on the Knicks.

Someone justify this.....
    I have Sirius-XM radio, and have to listen to the Knicks on it b/c I moved to Dallas. Anyway, you always get the home team's broadcast. The funny hing is, EVERY team will play.... their broadcasters always question D'ant's subbing at some point during the game.

Tonight, when Harrington gets fouled with like 7 minutes to go in the 4th (and misses the 1st free throw).... The announcer says:

"Harrington was red hot early. Scoring 14 points in the 1st quarter with 4 three-pointers, but then D'ant took him out of the game and he doesn't get another shot until close to the end of the 2nd quarter."

Knicks had a 17 point lead and that evaporated in minutes. Game turned and has been all CHI since then, as the Knicks just couldn;t find that touch again.

NY was on the verge of a blow out. Knicks have played like 3 games in 2 weeks, and Harrington barely played in the last one.... BUT.... D'ant had to "rest" a RED HOT Harrington?

Another 4th quarter collapse on the road against an average team.

Any coach who let's these players (who are below average shooters) take 40+ 3-point shots.... should be fired that very same night.

Lazy effort from the players, and lazy effort from the coach.

This is the norm though for years: lousy 4th quarters and losing streaks the moment prosrouts its head out, like a weed in a rock walkway.

We win 4 in a row, 5 of 6, and then come out and completely collapse late in games.... throw away two VERY EASY winnable games.

Why do I even bother?

That's why every broadcaster loves D'Antoni, they know he will ruin the game at same point...
    43 3's and counting, just 7 more to set a new NBA record!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

This is disgraceful. We should be called the NY chuckers

Seriously, ko.com should conspire to assassinate Duhon and force a frontal lobotomy on Wilson Chandler.

****ing retards.