Bullies vs Knick: Gameday Thread

tiger0330

Legend
This game shows how much a moron D'antoni is. He's playing without Hughes and he doesn't sub in N8, no he goes with a veritable 6 man rotation where he has 4 guys playing over 40 mins. I guess that was the game plan, have the guys shoot 50 3s so they're won't get as tired so they're able to play 40+ mins. Also, I hope D'antoni takes note of how the Bulls pulled away in the 4th qtr by making layups, dunks and FTs.

bfab99

Benchwarmer
This game shows how much a moron D'antoni is. He's playing without Hughes and he doesn't sub in N8, no he goes with a veritable 6 man rotation where he has 4 guys playing over 40 mins. I guess that was the game plan, have the guys shoot 50 3s so they're won't get as tired so they're able to play 40+ mins. Also, I hope D'antoni takes note of how the Bulls pulled away in the 4th qtr by making layups, dunks and FTs.

I like this part of the post very much.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I'm just pissed. Gallo entered game with a 17 point lead and missed a bunch of shots and then CHI has the lead.

He's fine. I just wanted him to be more than what he is. I have to remember it's going to take some time for him. He aint Carmelo Anthony or Kevin Durant. I should lower my expectations.

lol u cant expect gallo to be that good in essentlially is rookie season. plus he has the worst starting pg on his team. seriously guys pray we get augustin or some decent pg. then gallo will shine

tiger0330

Legend
im already pissed at how the knicks blow another game, and then i come here and have to read some more nonsensical rants from kiya and others complaining about gallo. d'ant deserves some blame for putting eddy curry in the game when the knicks were hot. why the **** was he put in there? if you wanna put him in, wait till the knicks finish off that hot streak. to make matters worse curry let 2 open three pointers go on, and did basically nothing on offense even though we force fed him the ball. i really hope that john bender magically is decent, just so he can replace curry. ive lost hope for trading eddy curry.
The Knicks need a post player bad. If Curry can't do it bring in Bender or Darko, shooting 47 3s is going to lose you 2 out of 3 games without fail.

Torp

Benchwarmer
It is very simple really... The knicks don't have good players. So what do teams with bad players need to do to win? They need to rely on their coaches to come up with a superior strategy to outsmart and outplay the other team... But our coaches do the opposite and let everyone chuck a three when they have 1 cm of space.

No player is to blame in this case because it is the job of the players to execute the gameplan of the coach, and if the coach is telling them to execute a horribly inefficient strategy (chuck 3's), then it is obvious that the players will not be able to score or play effectively.

What we needed was our coach to realize our situation when we were up in the start, and execute a proper strategy. Instead, he destroys the great rhythm that we had going and puts the Burger King into the game.

He continues to make errors throughout this entire game. Putting in Douglas into the game, instead of the other options, who is continually showing us that he is nothing but a rookie who makes rookie mistakes. There are times where it can be effective to put in your crap players. It just takes a good strategist to realize how to utilize their players.

Now, I see why Coach D wanted to put in Curry at the end of the 1st. We had a solid lead and he wanted to use Curry to get us easy buckets. Problem is Curry keeps taking these jump hooks which take a good amount of execution skill. Coaches should realize this and tell him that he is only allowed to get easy buckets either a dunk or layup. Once he gains a little more momentum, then coaches should allow him free reign to take whatever shot he wants.

These are just simple things that the coaches are not telling their team. Once we have a lead it should be purely drives and kick outs. I instead of bringing in curry. I say just use harrington who has a great ability to get fouled when going to the rim. Then he will either score or kick it out for a three.

I mean, cmon now... Don't be naiive... This loss and MANY of our losses are due strictly to bad coaching.

Torp

Benchwarmer
free nate robinson

"freeing nate robinson" I agree with. However it should be noted the freeing him will not give us wins. What will give us wins is if our coaching staff realizes when to use which pieces. And Nate is certainly one of those pieces.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
This is the New York Knicks. the Post Isiah Knicks.

And Mike D'Antoni. The dude that needs a solid wingman and a star quarterback to win 60 games.

Do you REALLY expect any different?

milchshake

Benchwarmer
oopss they did it again, they were hitting the 47 3s, they sucked in 4th quarter WHAT A CRAP, I've got an headache after this game, blame it on sth different then usually maybe they were on the drugs? 47 - 3 pointers attempts are you kidding me ?

Toons

is the Bo$$
Everyone is to blame.... none of them care. The moment anyone associated with NY even utters the "P" word (playoffs).... it's guaranteed a 5-7 game losing streak ensues.

D-Gallo takes 17 shots tonight.... 15 of them from 3. That's a disgrace. I would bench him for a week for being that lazy. This isn't practice. I have to watch airball after airball. Take it to the rim.

Just b/c he finds his touch and hits a few, means squat- game is already slipping away in those moments.... Which is why he rarely hits these shots in the 4th.

umm he was 6-15 from 3...thats 40% not
gallo leads the nba in 3's made
ur post = fail

CoolClyde

Bricks Lose with N8 on Bench

N8 on bench = Knicks winning formula is looking pretty damn stupid at this point.
Curry in game = Knicks loss should be the new mantra.
Tank the season, D'amntoni!

knicklogo_anibrick.gif

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
This is beyond bad coaching by d'antoni, 6 players really? We are not a team anymore, can you imagine what the other players on our team are going through? I don't even want to imagine the plane ride to New York after thi game. If I'm Nate this is a complete insult to your manhood and pride. No Hughes and he doesn't even gets in?

I have complained about the rotation being at 8 and now is 6! I would ****ing punch d'antoni right in his face for that if I was player, or maybe I would pull a Sprewell, lol. Seriously this is a disgrace and our coach is making it worst by not playing our 8th and 29th selections in the draft. The less they play the more pressure is in them. However, Hill and Douglas need time to when making mistakes they know that they will get the time to make up for it. That is what rookies need, patience and trust and our coach just keeps bringing their morale down.

Fire d'antoni!

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks had built a 17-pont lead, and then D'ant starting subbing again (seems like the one time he made a significant substitution).... Game was lost at that point. Harrington lost his touch, Curry-Douglas-Gallo gave the lead away....

And I thought Larry Hughes was our 6th-man off the bench.....not Curry, not Gallo, and not Douglas.

So the Knicks have a new story.....Darko, Hill, Nate, and now Hughes are in Celebrity coach Dantoni's "PERSONAL" dog-house.
The DNP's Knick-Team

Lets Go Knicks......Fire Dantoni!!!

dpryde

Benchwarmer
And I thought Larry Hughes was our 6th-man off the bench.....not Curry, not Gallo, and not Douglas.

So the Knicks have a new story.....Darko, Hill, Nate, and now Hughes are in Celebrity coach Dantoni's "PERSONAL" dog-house.
The DNP's Knick-Team

Lets Go Knicks......Fire Dantoni!!!

hughes was injured you dipshit, darko milicic just admitted he sucks and needs to go back to europe, hill looks like a hobo roaming on the court, and nate can score but has his head muddled because he thinks hes the shit

gtfo kiya

Kiyaman

Legend
This is the New York Knicks. the Post Isiah Knicks.

And Mike D'Antoni. The dude that needs a solid wingman and a star quarterback to win 60 games.

Do you REALLY expect any different?

Wake-up! Wake-up! Wake the "F" up!
Your Post Isiah Knicks are a weak justification......

The Bobcats depends on SF-G.Wallace, SG-Jackson, and PG-Felton to win each of their games.

The Bulls depend on SF-Deng, SG-Salmon, PG-Hinrich, and PG-Rose to win each of their games.

What Knick-Players did celebrity coach Dantoni give playingtime to matchup with these players in his 7-man rotation, and then his 6-man rotation was the best reason to FIRE Dantoni. Who did Dantoni expect to defend the Bulls Star player Rose? when Duhon had his hands full defending Hinrich & Salmon....was this the best time to DNP one of the top defensive guards in the NBA (Hughes)?

The Knicks roster without a "PERSONAL" headcoach would beat the Bobcats and Bulls every game this season.

Lets Go Knicks.....Fire Dantoni

dpryde

Benchwarmer
Wake-up! Wake-up! Wake the "F" up!
Your Post Isiah Knicks are a weak justification......

The Bobcats depends on SF-G.Wallace, SG-Jackson, and PG-Felton to win each of their games.

The Bulls depend on SF-Deng, SG-Salmon, PG-Hinrich, and PG-Rose to win each of their games.

What Knick-Players did celebrity coach Dantoni give playingtime to matchup with these players in his 7-man rotation, and then his 6-man rotation was the best reason to FIRE Dantoni. Who did Dantoni expect to defend the Bulls Star player Rose? when Duhon had his hands full defending Hinrich & Salmon....was this the best time to DNP one of the top defensive guards in the NBA (Hughes)?

The Knicks roster without a "PERSONAL" headcoach would beat the Bobcats and Bulls every game this season.

Lets Go Knicks.....Fire Dantoni

your so retarted its scary, i just told u that hughes was injured ****tard, and learn to write a sentence that makes sense once in a while

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
its funny mike d'antoni says nate robinson is not a good defender when duhon who gets bulk of the minutes defense is pathetic as well. Duhon also dribble too damn much. Yeah nate is at times immature and does screw up sometimes, but one thing u can never question is his heart. Nate robinson is definitely the most dynamic player on the knicks and provides the instant energy off the bench. I dont believe mike' d'antoni when he says he doesnt play nate robinson because he feels he plays the best team to win the game. I really believe its a personal issue. Im pretty sure nate robinson scores at will against tony and especially duhon in practice. It's sad though because mike d'antoni is making nate the scape goat and has fans really believing that shyt

Kiyaman

Legend
hughes was injured you dipshit, darko milicic just admitted he sucks and needs to go back to europe, hill looks like a hobo roaming on the court, and nate can score but has his head muddled because he thinks hes the shit

gtfo kiya

Chill wid the name calling.....

When it comes to Dantoni's "Personal" feelings toward Knick-Players there is no way I will ever believe a Knick player is injured, or refuse to play (arbitration would not have paid Marbury all his salary minus $1M if Dantoni was speaking the truth).

u dont recall Kurt Thomas first season with coach Dantoni? DNP injured (BullSHUUUT).
Kurt Thomas 2nd season with Dantoni, Kurt made the Phoenix Suns the most deadliest playoff team in the NBA. The Refferies actually cheated 3 games in front of the audience to give the Spurs that playoff game.

paris401

Starter
When I read somewhere in this forum that Gallinari is/can/will be like Nowitzki I didn't know if I should laugh or cry!
Gallinari is a solid outside shooter, period! That's the only thing he can do, he rarely drives to the basket, plays low-post etc etc...
I hope I'm wrong, but I think he will never be an all-star player.

i agree...zepole is made in the mold of the typical 'white-player'...all he can do is shoot... and only when he is open...ie not being covered...