Bullies vs Knick: Gameday Thread

Torp

Benchwarmer
This is really a case of shitty coaching... Yes bad shooting, but that's when the coaches should decide to change the gameplan... jeezus christ. what are we paying the coaches for.

Coach D wants to discipline Nate for antics but can't even discipline his team to play smart basketball. Nate is yet another of Coach D's horrible mistakes. Yes it's one thing to punish a player for doing something wrong. But it's another story to completely turn his head to the realization that he can single handedly change the rhythm of a game. And guess what? If he's not, then be a smart coach and take him out. But don't not play him in spite...

Torp

Benchwarmer
and why the frook do we lose games against sub .500 teams and win against the top teams... jeezus

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Pathetic, mindless, moronic, obtuse, idiotic and so forth... That is the most PC way I could find to describe these losers tonight. One of the worst 4th quarter performances in Knick history.. It has to be.

Sickening

mafra

Legend
This is really a case of shitty coaching... Yes bad shooting, but that's when the coaches should decide to change the gameplan... jeezus christ. what are we paying the coaches for.

Coach D wants to discipline Nate for antics but can't even discipline his team to play smart basketball. Nate is yet another of Coach D's horrible mistakes. Yes it's one thing to punish a player for doing something wrong. But it's another story to completely turn his head to the realization that he can single handedly change the rhythm of a game. And guess what? If he's not, then be a smart coach and take him out. But don't not play him in spite...

I see your point. Too bad N8 can't banish coach to the bench.
We take almost 50 3-point shots? We have 1-shooter on the team?

CHI announcers are KILLING D'ant for blowing a 17-point lead by playing Curry-Douglas-Gallo. Wonder what he was thinking?

To watch another 4th quarter collapse? Bad coaching. Should have called a TO and DEMANDED to play in the paint.

ALSO, to use only 6 players? Stupid.

We allow one of the worst offenses in NBA to put 100 on us? Or close to it?

New New York

Quiet Storm
Well, its all good until we start losing

Mike Dantoni has to take credit for this loss! Benching Nate doesnt seem so smart now does it?

He Plays basically six players in the first game of a back to back!

His pride in not playing Nate really cost us the game, worst yet is that he will not admit it and if Hughes is out tommorow look for the same six players to get blown out from being fatigued!

Not saying that Nate for sure gets the win for us, but we were clearly tired out there tonight and Dantoni did not put his best team out there to play.

Again not the players fault this go around, time for someone on the coaching staff to step up and tell Mike he needs to play Nate.

mafra

Legend
Pathetic, mindless, moronic, obtuse, idiotic and so forth... That is the most PC way I could find to describe these losers tonight. One of the worst 4th quarter performances in Knick history.. It has to be.

Sickening

Might be a tie b/c we were just as bad against CHA... and the only difference in ATL is these chumps hit those 6 3s down the stretch.

Just plain lazy.... One pass, chuck a 3 and hope for the best. I say if we fail to attract Lebron or something.... just fire D'ant. I cannot watch his style of hoops with this talent.

TunerAddict

Starter
Besides the 6 that got big minutes, who else can we possible play? We have a bunch of practice players, simply bodies, and noone else to legitimately play.

Toney Douglas or Hill? They haven't adjusted yet. Watch them. They're still a tad slow, Douglas especially on offense. Hill is just lost overall for the most part.

Curry? lol you jokin

Nate? He is worthless. Chicago especially with how big they are as a team. Cat didn't get a single offer this offseason when all they needed to bid was a bit over 2 mil. Easy to see he isn't exactly worth jack.

Marcus Landry? No explanation needed, he is a practice body.

Darko? Cat is already planning next season in Europe, he has checked out.

Our roster is just lacking any real players that can contribute big chunks of minutes...

mafra

Legend
Mike Dantoni has to take credit for this loss! Benching Nate doesnt seem so smart now does it?

His pride in not playing Nate really cost us the game, worst yet is that he will not admit and if Hughes is out tommorow look for the same six players to get blown out from being fatigued!

Not saying that Nate for sure gets the win for us, but we were clearly tired out there tonight and Dantoni did not put his best team out there to play.

Again not the players fault this go around, time for someone on the coaching staff to step up and tell Mike he needs to play Nate.

Knicks had built a 17-pont lead, and then D'ant starting subbing again (seems like the one time he made a significant substitution).... Game was lost at that point. Harrington lost his touch, Curry-Douglas-Gallo gave the lead away....

TunerAddict

Starter

His pride in not playing Nate really cost us the game, worst yet is that he will not admit it and if Hughes is out tommorow look for the same six players to get blown out from being fatigued!

Are you crazy? Not the players fault?

They took 40-something threes. They played lazy. It is equally their fault.

bfab99

Benchwarmer
Hughes is out and Dantoni didn't play Nate? Our coach sucks simple and plain. This is what I've been saying. Dantoni is not that smart of a coach. Man, play Nate Robinson already!!!

mafra

Legend

Everyone is to blame.... none of them care. The moment anyone associated with NY even utters the "P" word (playoffs).... it's guaranteed a 5-7 game losing streak ensues.

D-Gallo takes 17 shots tonight.... 15 of them from 3. That's a disgrace. I would bench him for a week for being that lazy. This isn't practice. I have to watch airball after airball. Take it to the rim.

Just b/c he finds his touch and hits a few, means squat- game is already slipping away in those moments.... Which is why he rarely hits these shots in the 4th.

TunerAddict

Starter
Everyone is to blame.... none of them care. The moment anyone associated with NY even utters the "P" word (playoffs).... it's guaranteed a 5-7 game losing streak ensues.

D-Gallo takes 17 shots tonight.... 15 of them from 3. That's a disgrace. I would bench him for a week for being that lazy. This isn't practice. I have to watch airball after airball. Take it to the rim.

Just b/c he finds his touch and hits a few, means squat- game is already slipping away in those moments.... Which is why he rarely hits these shots in the 4th.

You make no sense.

Taking 15 3s is a disgrace? What about Duhon's 3s? Harrington's?

Where is your criticism of them? Gallo shot at a better clip then either of them. Seriously, you're just hating to hate.

Shooting a three isn't lazy unless you're opting to do it because you're tired and don't want to work. Taking an open shot is never lazy unless you're passing up a better one.

And he hits in the 4th a lot. Try watching games. He isn't Nate Robinson, the guy who played one good 4th quarter his entire career.

bfab99

Benchwarmer
0-2 against below .500 teams WITHOUT Nate.... Yeah, somebody make another thread titled "We're Better w/out Nate...." This coach of us is fvckin stupid! He's basically alienating fvckin Nate instead of bringin THE TEAM TOGETHER. Play Nate!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

If not more so.... Taking 3s and chucking 3s are 2 different things. Being a PG and being Chris ****ing Duhon are also 2 separate things.

The guy is a lesbian. Don't pass to Gallo, either shoot or pick & roll or pass not for creativity but for setting up a play.

Does anyone know voodoo?

mafra

Legend
You make no sense.

Taking 15 3s is a disgrace? What about Duhon's 3s? Harrington's?

Where is your criticism of them? Gallo shot at a better clip then either of them. Seriously, you're just hating to hate.

Shooting a three isn't lazy unless you're opting to do it because you're tired and don't want to work. Taking an open shot is never lazy unless you're passing up a better one.

And he hits in the 4th a lot. Try watching games. He isn't Nate Robinson, the guy who played one good 4th quarter his entire career.

Didn't he miss a few last second shots against CHA in that first game? Pinch me the moment Gallo hits a buzzer beater for the win.

I expect something out of Gallo.... To heck with Duhon and the rest.... I just want Gallo to improve his game, not just settle for doing what he already does well. NOW is the time to work on things.... SO, do not simply settle for the 35-foot chuck.

That's it.... Honestly, do you get the sense Gallo is improving? Or taking 2 steps back every time he takes 1 fwd?

TunerAddict

Starter
Didn't he miss a few last second shots against CHA in that first game? Pinch me the moment Gallo hits a buzzer beater for the win.

I expect something out of Gallo.... To heck with Duhon and the rest.... I just want Gallo to improve his game, not just settle for doing what he already does well. NOW is the time to work on things.... SO, do not simply settle for the 35-foot chuck.

That's it.... Honestly, do you get the sense Gallo is improving? Or taking 2 steps back every time he takes 1 fwd?

Lol you crazy. Isn't that first Charlotte game also the one he kept us in with the crazy clutch baskets down the stretch?

He is like 0-1 on game winners. Oh, I'm supposed to hate on him for that?

Next you'll be arguing that Jamal Crawford was clutch...

Seriously, the league leaders in clutchness are under 50% on game winners.

metrocard

Legend
mafra, bench Gallo for a week?
How about we bench you for a year from Knicksonline.com, that was a god awful post.

How the **** can this team win without Gallo? We have no 3pt shooters except him, who is one of the best in the NBA right now.

metrocard

Legend

No.
No.
No.
NO.

Nate does not equal winning.

Get that clear.

Okay?

Nate does NOT equal winning.
Never has, never will.

Your post explains nothing...you really think Nate would save the Knicks from chucking more stupid shots, playing poor defense, turnoveprone???

Seriously.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
im already pissed at how the knicks blow another game, and then i come here and have to read some more nonsensical rants from kiya and others complaining about gallo. d'ant deserves some blame for putting eddy curry in the game when the knicks were hot. why the **** was he put in there? if you wanna put him in, wait till the knicks finish off that hot streak. to make matters worse curry let 2 open three pointers go on, and did basically nothing on offense even though we force fed him the ball. i really hope that john bender magically is decent, just so he can replace curry. ive lost hope for trading eddy curry.

mafra

Legend
mafra, bench Gallo for a week?
How about we bench you for a year from Knicksonline.com, that was a god awful post.

How the **** can this team win without Gallo? We have no 3pt shooters except him, who is one of the best in the NBA right now.

I'm just pissed. Gallo entered game with a 17 point lead and missed a bunch of shots and then CHI has the lead.

He's fine. I just wanted him to be more than what he is. I have to remember it's going to take some time for him. He aint Carmelo Anthony or Kevin Durant. I should lower my expectations.