Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Season is over but...next season watch out!!!

Dampier is a very good rebounder, he hasn't fared well against the bigger centers in the west though. That may be a factor in him possibly heading east. If the Knicks are looking for a small center, they should go for someone more athletic, like Batie on the Cavs.
    Crawford looks good for the Knicks, he's versitle, has good size, and most of all, he has potential. Besides small changes like these, I just see Thomas making a major move, possibly getting another star in the lineup. The Knicks have plenty of $$ to throw around, but they should make room anyway, by getting rid of big contracts like, Anderson, Mutombo, Hardaway, Norris, Harrington, Trybanski.
    All these guys are tying up, what could be going to more talented, and or younger more versitile players. I like all the players on that list besides Anderson, but the Knicks would be better off shopping around for better investments, players that can run up and down that court, play good defense, make the clutch shots.

Superstar

hey dont diss penny. the new fan club will get on u lol

p

Carlos Boozer....... seems possible, KT NAz for him

Superstar

id do that in a heartbeat lol

Originally Posted by pyotrveliky
    o man. i hope shandon is out. i wanna keep star, h2o, tt, fw, ktsweetney, vin, nazr (backup). ditch mutombo and moochie.
    get rasheed and/or damp.
    maybe a tmac deal?

that sounds good mmmm

p
    dont keep h20! even though i like him, his legs are weak and he has a HUGE contract.

In order to get another big name in New York, the Knicks have to give up a big name of their own. I would use Houston in a trade b4 I would ever consider Marbury. I like Houston as much as anyone else here, but he does have a huge contract that ties up New York, so they can't aquire better players, and spread the talent a bit.
    The Knicks are looking for a running game, Houston does not fit into a system like that, as well as many other players on this team, those are the ones that need to go. Unless they plan to combat the fast break style of other teams another way, but the best way to do that in my opinion is to get a fast break game of your own.

next season the knicks will be the team to beat in the east and that all i have to say

Originally Posted by WiL8000
    In order to get another big name in New York, the Knicks have to give up a big name of their own. I would use Houston in a trade b4 I would ever consider Marbury. I like Houston as much as anyone else here, but he does have a huge contract that ties up New York, so they can't aquire better players, and spread the talent a bit.
    The Knicks are looking for a running game, Houston does not fit into a system like that, as well as many other players on this team, those are the ones that need to go. Unless they plan to combat the fast break style of other teams another way, but the best way to do that in my opinion is to get a fast break game of your own.
    exactly!...............
    i don't think anyone understands that......
    honestly do you think the lakers would except kobe for houston?

I would be more interested in getting Rasheed Wallace or Dampier than Kobe we have a very good back court we just need to toughen up the frount court. I think Dampier would play very well in orange and blue

Superstar

i didnt hear about artest... we have a page in the forum about 11 guys were interested in:
    sheed kobe jamison walker ( ) crawford oneal (J) .... not sure who else was on the list

heres the url [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]