The Season is over but...next season watch out!!!

WiL8000

Rotation player
In order to get another big name in New York, the Knicks have to give up a big name of their own. I would use Houston in a trade b4 I would ever consider Marbury. I like Houston as much as anyone else here, but he does have a huge contract that ties up New York, so they can't aquire better players, and spread the talent a bit.
The Knicks are looking for a running game, Houston does not fit into a system like that, as well as many other players on this team, those are the ones that need to go. Unless they plan to combat the fast break style of other teams another way, but the best way to do that in my opinion is to get a fast break game of your own.

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
WiL8000 said:
In order to get another big name in New York, the Knicks have to give up a big name of their own. I would use Houston in a trade b4 I would ever consider Marbury. I like Houston as much as anyone else here, but he does have a huge contract that ties up New York, so they can't aquire better players, and spread the talent a bit.
The Knicks are looking for a running game, Houston does not fit into a system like that, as well as many other players on this team, those are the ones that need to go. Unless they plan to combat the fast break style of other teams another way, but the best way to do that in my opinion is to get a fast break game of your own.

exactly!...............
i don't think anyone understands that......
honestly do you think the lakers would except kobe for houston?

kevin

Benchwarmer
I would be more interested in getting Rasheed Wallace or Dampier than Kobe we have a very good back court we just need to toughen up the frount court. I think Dampier would play very well in orange and blue