The Season is over but...next season watch out!!!

WiL8000

Rotation player
The last two games were heartbreakers for the Knicks. I'm pissed we lost but I'm glad to put this season behind. Thomas will make moves this summer, and I'm looking foward to seeing what developes. I've said it b4, that I want TMac on this team, if anyone can make it happen, its Thomas. It may take a major move on the Knicks part, possibly Houston and other players. What do you guys think will develope.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
o man. i hope shandon is out. i wanna keep star, h2o, tt, fw, ktsweetney, vin, nazr (backup). ditch mutombo and moochie.
get rasheed and/or damp.
maybe a tmac deal?

that sounds good mmmm

p

jayp

Benchwarmer
keep the core (Steph-TT-H2O), kt, baker, fwill, sweet, penny, nazr.. maybe dermarr if they can't get anyone better.. they can trade everybody else unless we can get a good deal with H2O then we could trade him.. just keep New York's son :)

NYKnicks1

Rookie
Knicks should still keep Allan, Star, Tim, KT, FW, Nazr, Dermarr, and Sweetney. Shandon be gone and and Moochie and Mutombo. Dampier should be signed at the off season. Good lineup next year.

NYKnicks1

Rookie
Knicks should still keep Allan, Star, Tim, KT, FW, Nazr, Dermarr, and Sweetney. Shandon be gone and and Moochie and Mutombo. Dampier should be signed at the off season. Good lineup next year.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
jayp said:
they can trade everybody else unless we can get a good deal with H2O then we could trade him.. just keep New York's son :)

agreed, i forgot demarr in my list. was he after layden? so hes not making 20 mil a year for nothing.. :p

p

WiL8000

Rotation player
Well there aren't any great centers available in the NBA, who would you trade on the Knicks for one, a team with a good center would laugh at the Knicks, sorry. I certainly agree, if we had a good center, life would be easier, but I see that piece of the puzzle missing for at least another season. A realistic, blockbuster trade would be getting TMac b4 some other team does. Anyway I hear Dampier will probably sign as a free agent w/ the Knicks, he's not great but he'll have to do I guess.

e_D

Benchwarmer
WiL8000 said:
Anyway I hear Dampier will probably sign as a free agent w/ the Knicks, he's not great but he'll have to do I guess.

Ive never seen his game.. what's he play like? he looks big, but is he big for nothing? gets alot of minutes? break it down?

BryantDunkGiant

Benchwarmer
Good season, Knicks fans... I thought it was gonna be a 7 game series at least in the first round-- guess I was wrong.

You gotta watch out next season. I'm predicting the Knicks will sign a big name. You're all hoping Kobe goes to your squad, but of course I'm hoping he stays a Laker for life. Isaiah will definitely improve your roster and you'll be back.

I predict first round homecourt for NYK next year.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
pyotrveliky said:
dampier isnt a great scoring center, but hes had some crazy rebounding games. hes like 6'11 but plays bigger.

I think that the most important thing that we need is rebounding. We need someone that will rebound consistently and help out Sweets. Right now, I feel like he is the only one really concentrating on grabbing rebounds in his limited minutes. He needs help!!!

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
Good season Knicks. I hope yall can do better next year though. I think your team will have better chemistry next season and hopefully Thomas will add a big named player or two. I heard the Knicks were interested in Crawford, Sheed, and Artest. Any news on them?

WiL8000

Rotation player
Dampier is a very good rebounder, he hasn't fared well against the bigger centers in the west though. That may be a factor in him possibly heading east. If the Knicks are looking for a small center, they should go for someone more athletic, like Batie on the Cavs.
Crawford looks good for the Knicks, he's versitle, has good size, and most of all, he has potential. Besides small changes like these, I just see Thomas making a major move, possibly getting another star in the lineup. The Knicks have plenty of $$ to throw around, but they should make room anyway, by getting rid of big contracts like, Anderson, Mutombo, Hardaway, Norris, Harrington, Trybanski.
All these guys are tying up, what could be going to more talented, and or younger more versitile players. I like all the players on that list besides Anderson, but the Knicks would be better off shopping around for better investments, players that can run up and down that court, play good defense, make the clutch shots.

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
pyotrveliky said:
o man. i hope shandon is out. i wanna keep star, h2o, tt, fw, ktsweetney, vin, nazr (backup). ditch mutombo and moochie.
get rasheed and/or damp.
maybe a tmac deal?

that sounds good mmmm

p

dont keep h20! even though i like him, his legs are weak and he has a HUGE contract.