Knicks vs Bobcats III

pat

Starter
Seriously a headache? Must be a migraine because Wallace is one of the toughest players in the league. But hey whatever keeps him out the game.

I don't think we're going to see Nate play tonight...

The funny thing is that they said it is migraine, however he is in the arena. How anybody with migraine could stand that noise is beyond me. Maybe it is just PC for "not worth the hassle against the Knicks". ;)

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Can we stop talking about making the playoffs until we get to .500 basketball? This site is f ****ing ridiculous, a win versus the Bobcats minus their best two players and some here are already scoreboard watching other teams. :pong:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Can we stop talking about making the playoffs until we get to .500 basketball? This site is f ****ing ridiculous, a win versus the Bobcats minus their best two players and some here are already scoreboard watching other teams. :pong:
Aren't you? Stop whining...

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
The funny thing is that they said it is migraine, however he is in the arena. How anybody with migraine could stand that noise is beyond me. Maybe it is just PC for "not worth the hassle against the Knicks". ;)

I'm pretty sure Wallace has a history of concussions...May have just been a precaution...

dre48ny

Rotation player
Gallo is a very impressive player. KNicks are playing well keeping teams under 100 points. Still a long season, but they have improved. The 2 games they lost, they blew them. They have been very competitive the last 10 games or so. Teams can't see them as bums anymore. Phoenix, Portland, New Orleans, Atlanta, a hot Clippers team all went down. This is a good turnaround thus far. Jefferies getting blocked shots is important even if he doesnt score as much as we would want.

richtree

Rotation player
I just wish Chandler played with some fire.

He should be throwing it down on people and showing off his atheltic nature.

He seems like he is too happy to just be good and not great....

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
wow we been coasting through december, i been very impressed with our play as of late, were playing as a team which is what d'antonis offense is all about guys are getting open, were playing with confidence, and most importantly were knocking down shots, after watching yesterdays game i saw something i havent seen in our knicks since the turn of the decade.....DEFENSE we make stops when we need them and we converted on offense when we needed to, Gallo keeps proving to be a star in the making, his block saved us and hes showing he has the guts to go in there and make the block or take a hit, which i liked it appears that back is fine.....Chandler was huge today as hes been pretty consistent for the most part this season knocking down big shots as hes done a few times this season, we continue to play like this then the playoffs are within reach for us.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Yeah 7-3 in the last 10 games is a move forward for us. Seriously we have had some nice winning streaks lately and it's been a while since that happened. We would usually win 1 game and lose 6. Nice to see some consistent basketball being played. This group is really coming together. The best part is players are looking to block shots. The best offense is a good defense and I think they are finally realizing that.

smokes

Huge Member
Yeahhhhhh! Another V....

No Wallace was a bonus. If that guy's not at the ASG this year it's a crime. He's a ****ing monster...

How the **** does Felton put up 27-7-9 on us though seriously.?

I missed the game so I dunno?

Bender with 11

Gallo & Jefferies still blocking shots... Lovely

Good to see Toney D being integrated... 2 picks in his 14 mins..

AND.............

WE'RE 1 GAME OUT OF THE 8TH SEED.... unbelievable

Well Felton was their only offense in the 4th quarter as Wallace was out and Jackson went out in the third with back spasms.

To be honest we were lucky to win this game, had it been a good team that turnover between Chandler/Harrington would probably cost us the game, but Charlotte were lacking in offense and don't have that end game experience that the top teams have to punish you for those simple mistakes.

Gallo's last second block was great but missing 2/4 free throws in the final 30 seconds is not good, he needs more late game experience to settle his nerves in that position.

The main thing I like about us is that Mike's aim to get us into top 15 on D could actually come to fruition by the end of the season. We are lacking Hughes at the moment also who is a solid defender. Our overall effort looking at last season vs this season is great.

smokes

Huge Member
I just wish Chandler played with some fire.

He should be throwing it down on people and showing off his atheltic nature.

He seems like he is too happy to just be good and not great....

I think Chandler must still be feeling some niggling pain from his injury/surgery as he is not looking to throw it down this season. He does need to get that fire back.

Too many times this season Chandler has had a clear path to the hoop and instead of throwing down some sick dunk ala 2008 he lays it up and occasionally misses/gets it changed/blocked which is really annoying. Also the crowd reaction from a Chandler dunk gets everyone else fired up, we need that aggression back.