Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official Chris Duhon Appreciation Thread

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Default Official Chris Duhon Appreciation Thread

True PG

Great court vision

Unselfish

Top 3 NBA defender
    Unlimited 3pt range

I wish I could seize life by the balls like Chris Duhon.
    He carries himself with such testosterone-infused power.

LOL

I had a feeling this wouldn't be a twilight zone thread.

Lol.

At least he has put together a nice string of games.

the guy embarrasses himself out there even when he's has a good game, he blatantly tries to ignore gallo, jealous ones still envy..

Biggest accomplishment is the pic with the mediocre sluts

I actually don't think Duhon sucks as bad as everyone makes him out to be. Inconsistent? Yes. But he's decent and would be good to keep around next year at the right price as a back-up. We do need an upgrade at the position. But Duhon does know how to be a playmaker which isnt something you can say about anyone else on the team.

Originally Posted by NYKChevy
    I actually don't think Duhon sucks as bad as everyone makes him out to be. Inconsistent? Yes. But he's decent and would be good to keep around next year at the right price as a back-up. We do need an upgrade at the position. But Duhon does know how to be a playmaker which isnt something you can say about anyone else on the team.
    And his assist/turnover ratio is good this year.

You need to get the **** out of K.O.

WTF????

All of his assists come from Lee forcing the pick and roll on him. Anytime Duhon has the ball Lee will run over to him and make that s*** happen.

Duhon doesn't set anyone else up to score on a regular basis so I don't understand your comment. I watch ALL THE GAMES so i'm very confident in my observation.

Who else is going to run the team for us this season? Tony Douglas isn't ready to man the position yet and Larry Hughes averages 4.3 TO's a game. That number would go up if he took the PG spot full-time.

I'm not saying he's the point guard of the future, i'm saying he's the best option we have at PG. So what if the bulk of his assists come from pick and rolls with Lee, until other teams find a way to stop it then I say keep going with it.

If you noticed he also got much better at decision-making when he drives to the paint. Instead of passing it off to teammates when he gets there he's been laying it up, which is good.

i want to thank chris duhon for a lot of things, and this thread finally will give me the oppurtunity to express my gratitude for one of the best knicks pg's ever

1.) Thank you for being an overrated defensive player, it warms my heart seeing no name players consistently take advantage of you
    2.) Thank you for missing more than 3/4 of your shots on a regular basis. really field goal percentage isnt that important anyways
    3.) Thank you for being a dumbass on numerous occasions in crunch time, i mean its not like we want to win the game
    4.) Thank you for having the reputation as the worst starting pg around the league. I get in debates with ppl on other teams, and once they mention how their pg is better than ours im left speechless, thanks chris duhon.
    5.) And last but no least, thank you for ignoring gallo, our best shooter, numerous times to dribble under the basket and then pass to one of our chuckers. its not like gallo is that important for the future of the team anyways right? no need to get him shots

Ahh im in the Christmas mood

also look at him mackin it with the ladies.

much respect

also look at him mackin it with the ladies.

much respect
    ten bucks says there all trannys

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    i want to thank chris duhon for a lot of things, and this thread finally will give me the oppurtunity to express my gratitude for one of the best knicks pg's ever

1.) Thank you for being an overrated defensive player, it warms my heart seeing no name players consistently take advantage of you
    2.) Thank you for missing more than 3/4 of your shots on a regular basis. really field goal percentage isnt that important anyways
    3.) Thank you for being a dumbass on numerous occasions in crunch time, i mean its not like we want to win the game
    4.) Thank you for having the reputation as the worst starting pg around the league. I get in debates with ppl on other teams, and once they mention how their pg is better than ours im left speechless, thanks chris duhon.
    5.) And last but no least, thank you for ignoring gallo, our best shooter, numerous times to dribble under the basket and then pass to one of our chuckers. its not like gallo is that important for the future of the team anyways right? no need to get him shots

Ahh im in the Christmas mood
    lol, funny post.

It's funny how Duhon hates Gallo, considering how much he loves ****...

Default Duhound