Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official Chris Duhon Appreciation Thread

Originally Posted by clumsy
    I actually think Rondo is the best PG in the league.........followed by D Will and Chris Paul.

crap forgot about Chauncey too....i guess it depends on the type of system you are running....do they even play uptempo in Utah?

rajon rondo? **** that ****, hes got 3 hall of famers around him, that why he looks so good. steve nash is better than ****in rondo, let alone paul or williams

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    agreed with how utah a great organization but i have to humbly disagree with your first statement. do i love dwill? absolutely, hes a superstar imo. but hes also the 2nd best pg in the league, not the first. chris paul is the best point guard in the league no questions asked. dwill is 2nd (not that its bad to be behind cp3 lol)
    Last season I would have agreed with you, and stats-wise you're opinion is sound. CP3 does put up better numbers. But Utah is a potential West Coast finalist in my eyes, NOH will be lucky to see playoffs this year.

lmao I aint been on here in too long, I was about to say damn Metro, what happened (like I should be talking with some of my embarrassing posts on other sites)

But i figured out it wasnt really a Duhon appreciation thread when i saw those pictures. And smh @ these kids bringin up Marbury in this thread. If we did have Marbury theres no doubt that we would be a playoff team. Hes better at everything then Duhomo. I havent gotten a chance to say anything about the Nate Robinson situation...i wouldnt care at all that hes not playin if we had a better point guard then Duhoe. But is Duhorn really any better then Nate?

Rady, please ban Clumsy

I actually think Rondo is the best PG in the league.........followed by D Will and Chris Paul.

crap forgot about Chauncey too....i guess it depends on the type of system you are running....do they even play uptempo in Utah?
    Leave this forum and never come back.

Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    co-signnn....how can anyone campaign for a boston celdick?? clumsy go join a celdick forum and talk about ur sexual fantasies of rajon john doe...nd @kingstarbury u gotta make the next knicks vs celdick thread, they were always funny as hell

Superstar

LMAO cuz i watch the NBA.... Rondo would be the best PG for this system. Stupid fast, great vision, can drive with the best of them, and plays good defense.

Can't shoot for anything, but we need a pass first guy anyway. He's like Lebron at PG. Plus you don't have to pay him like a superstar, because he isn't a complete offensive player. Can't shoot at all.

LMAO cuz i watch the NBA.... Rondo would be the best PG for this system. Stupid fast, great vision, can drive with the best of them, and plays good defense.

Can't shoot for anything, but we need a pass first guy anyway. He's like Lebron at PG.

wow, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ud fit there. rondo best pg for this system? over paul, d-will, nash, rose, evans, jennings?? GTFO ****ing rajon john doe dick sucker

Superstar

Paul is overrated. I don't trust short players at all he gets burned all day on D. Derrick Rose as of now is not as good as Rondo but i'd be happy with him. Nash is overrated. Jennings we will have to see, i'm not sold on him. I'd take Deron too...if we played a slower pace, i'd take Chauncey.

I would take Tyreke in a heartbeat i was one of the people that wanted to bring him here...but he isn't a pg in my opinion. Will end up playing similar to a lebron like position point forward.

Superstar

Just watch Paul won't be anything his whole career, as in he won't win anything, if he is paid like a #1 option in this salary cap era. He isn't a number 1 option.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Someone please ban him?

Paul overrated?
    Rando the best?

Most PG's in the NBA are fast.
    Rando is the worst shooting PG in the NBA...he makes Jamison Brewer look like Mike Bibby.

Offensively, Rondo is no threat. He only averages 12.1 points per 36 minutes
    Averages 7 assist per 36 so he definately isn't the best passer out there. Good passer, but not near the best. Even without the stats.

Please ban him.
    He can't get away out with such a criminal statement.

Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    Rajon Rondo?!?!?!?!?!? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul is overrated. I don't trust short players at all he gets burned all day on D. Derrick Rose as of now is not as good as Rondo but i'd be happy with him. Nash is overrated. Jennings we will have to see, i'm not sold on him. I'd take Deron too...if we played a slower pace, i'd take Chauncey.

I would take Tyreke in a heartbeat i was one of the people that wanted to bring him here...but he isn't a pg in my opinion. Will end up playing similar to a lebron like position point forward.
    overrated?? are you outta your mind??? you put paul on the celtics and they would win a championship every ****ing year. you retarted ****ing ****tard. you probably dream about the celtics team every night. rajon rondo is one of the most overrated pg's in the league, once kg, and pierce is gone celtic fans will languish ever giving him 55 mil

Rondo sucks. his skills aren't even close to Paul and Nash. There's no doubt in my mind that Nash and Paul are the best pg's in the league and i would NOT be surprised if Nash made another run at MVP this year.

Duhon has a good attitude and has been dealing very well with the public scrutiny that comes with being the knick that runs the offense. It's no easy job that;s for sure and we're asking it to be done by a guy that really should be the back up PG (and probably will be in a year or two). I gotta give him credit for not collapsing under the pressure and the fact that he is contributing significantly to the teams current success.

rondo is not that bad but to say chris paul is overrated, u gotta be outta ur damn mind....chris paul should definately leave that sorry ass team and come here...to average that many assists with that supporting group is amazing

I still don't like the way he plays

I don't trust his handles, and I hate the way he drives to the hoop and doesn't shoot or blows an easy lay up

only thing saving Duhon right now is that he's hitting his shot and he's not Nate or Crackbury