Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official Chris Duhon Appreciation Thread

wow how bad was duhorrible in this game against the spurs. missed 2 late free throws, a layup, and a wide open 3. This guy is pathetic and tony douglas needs to start now.

Originally Posted by OGKnickfan

Gallo, on the other hand, is a little bitch, whose feelings of entitlement disgust me. I'd rather keep Duhon than this bitch.
    Looks like someone really appreciates chris dudonkey!!! who needs gallinari, when you could have one of the most explosive and exciting pg in the league? i think ogknickfan deserves an award for his cutting edge posts filled with insightful wisdom and knowledge. thanks for posting here!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:50 am
    Forget the Church of Okur, we need to start the Church of Duhon.

2-8 FG including 1-7 3P, 7 pts, 1 reb, 2 assists, 1 stl in 28 minutes tonight at the starting PG.

I love that guy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:52 am
    Chris <NOBR style="COLOR: darkgreen; FONT-SIZE: 100%; FONT-WEIGHT: normal" id=itxt_nobr_29_0>Duhon</NOBR> for the season:

6.4 pts, 5.9 assts, 3.1 rebs, 1.2 stls, 1.8 TO's. 24% FG, 19% 3P, 34 MPG.

This guy is awesome.
    Posted on the Jazz forums on Nov 26. That was the reputation of our starting PG. SMH

by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:07 am

LOL

if there is one individual that i would wish ill on its chris duhon.i hate him.i would love if he got traded to the bucks with for ridnour. reunite him with his old coach, and gives us an ideal pg.

Duhon still a smurf to me. That's how they make em in Duke

Avon, Colorado, deep in the Rockies, played ball in St. Louis

Default Wow, that first post, thought I was...

I wish I could seize life by the balls like Chris Duhon.
    He carries himself with such testosterone-infused power.

[/B][/QUOTE]

...unable to read the career stats and box scores in my old age. Hughes could do a better job, better defender, ball handling, court vision (loves defense, which has made his career length), more steals, beautiful assist even after 12 years. No three pointers, but not much worse than Duhon, plus he is 5 inches taller and gets you rebounds. Same shooting percentage at 2 point range and drives more. Always has stated in his career he needs 30 plus minutes twice a week to get his game, not sure if we will see it again. Some players, practice doesn't transfer to games, Hughes is one of those palyers. 12 years, but still only thirty. Hughes got into St. Louis University, smart dude, it's tough to get players there for they hold them to tough academic standards. Lost a lot of talent due to that.

DA won't let him play though, Coach K and him are real tight, this is one big favor for the Duke Train maybe. I challenge anyone to find a point guard that plays this many minutes that can't crack a 10 ppg average in their career.

I believe one guy in the West may be close, but still beats Duhon when you take in defensive stats.

I rather Jarried Jeffries be point guard next season.Duhon said he was working on finishing at the basket during the summer, yet he did better LAST season at that.Now it's just annoying just KNOWING he's gonna kick it out.

Avon, Colorado, deep in the Rockies, played ball in St. Louis

Default Duhon Alert

Originally Posted by naterob4
    wow how bad was duhorrible in this game against the spurs. missed 2 late free throws, a layup, and a wide open 3. This guy is pathetic and tony douglas needs to start now.

Duhon against Raptors
    Tonight 36 minutes: Points 4, Turnovers 4

What coach keeps this guy in? I think the volunteers at the YMCA would pull an 8th grader doing this. It's throwing the games, literally, this looks fishy.

Duhon is the one keeping this team from the playoffs. I just cant believe what an awful ball handler this guy is. His has below average skill sets across the board and the only thing he can do right now is chuck up threes.

I hate to say it, but I'd rather have STEPHON CRACKBURY right now.

Originally Posted by Asimov
    Duhon is the one keeping this team from the playoffs. I just cant believe what an awful ball handler this guy is. His has below average skill sets across the board and the only thing he can do right now is chuck up threes.

I hate to say it, but I'd rather have STEPHON CRACKBURY right now.
    anyone would like to have marbury instead of dudonkey

Duhon's line tonight (against DET) through three quarters:

0 points (on 0-3 shooting); 0-2 from 3-point range; 4 turnovers : 3 assists.

The best was his 2 quick turnovers in the 3rd, followed by a chuck 3-pointer, which he clanked.

We have ZERO points from our 3-headed PG tonight (Duhon-Hughes-Nate)... 0-10 shooting so far. 5 turnovers : 5 assists.

Originally Posted by mafra
    Duhon's line tonight (against DET) through three quarters:

0 points (on 0-3 shooting); 0-2 from 3-point range; 4 turnovers : 3 assists.

The best was his 2 quick turnovers in the 3rd, followed by a chuck 3-pointer, which he clanked.

We have ZERO points from our 3-headed PG tonight (Duhon-Hughes-Nate)... 0-10 shooting so far. 5 turnovers : 5 assists.
    Dudonkey has earned himself a big contract. 6 years 100 million. Really. I love Chris Dudonkey. Hes my hero. Please Donnie forget Lebron...get Dudonkey resigned pronto!

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    Dudonkey has earned himself a big contract. 6 years 100 million. Really. I love Chris Dudonkey. Hes my hero. Please Donnie forget Lebron...get Dudonkey resigned pronto!
    Remember the Celtics putting up that championship banner in their training camp to give them motivation to win it?

We should retire Duhon's number 1 (his number truely represents where he stands amungst the all time greats) at the Knicks training camp, but, not as just motivation of having the star on our team, but because he deserves it already.

As Gus Johnson would say, Duhon is pure.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    Who let the Duuuu out.

D'antoni: Me, Me, Me