Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Official Chris Duhon Appreciation Thread

Avon, Colorado, deep in the Rockies, played ball in St. Louis

Great night, D'Antonio has to lower him to 18 minutes, but Chris come through with 4, Turnovers and 0 points. Last three games, is he shut out in two of them? I mean, not a single point for our starting point guard every game of this year. Start him next game coach, back to thirty five minutes. Puts Hughes in, yanks, a big 8 minutes, head game, and Robinson, who both Hughes and him have not been in a game together for 2 months.
    Yanks Hughes, back to Duhon. Hughes 0-4, not that he should have any rust on him, but good assist. You lost the team DA, flushed the season, first with Curry, then with Robinson, sucked the spirit right out them.

I think Eddy Curry should be our PG. I mean even Giraffe looked better as our pg than Dudonkey. Who knows what wonders Curry could pull off.

Avon, Colorado, deep in the Rockies, played ball in St. Louis

Default D'Ant says Chris Duhon, "favorite player", but Lee is coming close

A coach says that Chris Duhon, who is the worst point guard in the league and starts 40 games and plays 32 minutes plus is your favorite player? And you tell the press you have a favorite player? Say it ain't so?

Sure Lee rented a jet to go to his grandfathers funeral (I love Lee), but D'Ant to say he likes Lee more now is goofy. Des Lee was a billionaire in St. Louis. Lee could not only rent the jet, he could have bought it and gave it to D'Ant.

Too bad the Hughes and Lebron and Arenas, and numerous NBA players are tight, because D'Ant is not going to be able to attract anyone to this city.
    When you see that Hughes has put up better stats than Duhon, on offense, and way better stats on defense and running players, running the clock, you should be pissed, so should management and the fans. This guy plays favorites, sits Nate a month and cost the Knicks a few wins. Duhon gets shut out in playing 35 minutes more than once this year and starts everygame? D'Ant says in the post he is his favorite player. WHEW, get Isiah back, this is going to take a decade to fix.

Probably his favorite player because Duhon reminds D'Ant of himself, shooting 31% in the arc, not scoring a whole game with 5 turnovers.
    Go to Italy, take your other favs with you, you screwed up this team, they can't get along when you jerk them around like this and it is all over the league now. Great way to get players to New York Coach!
    Lee is a great player, Chandler good player, Gallo, young, Jeffries, a center, defense, no points, Harrington, you can all hate him, but he scores and plays hard, Hughes, Curry, Robinson, Rookies and down to the guy getting on a flight to Europe are all D'Ant's players he plays head games with. You pick your number one pick at 8 and he does not play. Maybe your highschool coach brother can help him? Buy this coach out, or wait a decade.

Originally Posted by smokes
    Last season I would have agreed with you, and stats-wise you're opinion is sound. CP3 does put up better numbers. But Utah is a potential West Coast finalist in my eyes, NOH will be lucky to see playoffs this year.
    Not a chance Utah makes a move in the West. Honestly, Dwill is always injured, and I think Memphis or OKC are gunna take up Utah's spot in the playoffs

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

If Chris Duhon didn't play a single game next season, he would win the NBAs most improved award.

Someone needs to tell Duhon that we don't have a draft pick and him playing bad does not equal John Wall.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    If Chris Duhon didn't play a single game next season, he would win the NBAs most improved award.
    Lmaoooooo.......our savior Ricky Rubio is still patiently waiting for our call...

12th man

Courtesy of M_Carter from RealGM posted on the Knicks forum.

Pretty funny LOOOOL................

12th man

Originally Posted by clumsy
    Paul is overrated. I don't trust short players at all he gets burned all day on D. Derrick Rose as of now is not as good as Rondo but i'd be happy with him. Nash is overrated. Jennings we will have to see, i'm not sold on him. I'd take Deron too...if we played a slower pace, i'd take Chauncey.

I would take Tyreke in a heartbeat i was one of the people that wanted to bring him here...but he isn't a pg in my opinion. Will end up playing similar to a lebron like position point forward.
    One of the worst post of all time.