NY KNICKS vs. CHI-CAGO BULLSHIT @ MSG -12/22/09- 7:30 PM

johnstarky

Rotation player
Did Michael Jordan come out of retirement for the third time? Since the Bulls are working on their second come back against the Knicks in less than a week.

KingCharles34

All Star
Lmao.

It would be cool to go one on one with the Big Cock. If you ever do, don't forget to wear protection. You know like elbow pads, knee pads, wrist bands, etc. You don't want to get injured playing with the Cock. :lol:
lol its a rough game, the cock might slap me by accident while trying to block one of my shots. Actually i dont think the would have any problems stuffing me, he is about a foot longer...I would try to get into the cocks head...u know, get him thinkin

The Cock and Lee really came to play tonight...The cock is incredible. Hes just a natural baller...hes got a attitude that will eventually make him the best player he can possibly be.

How has Larry Hughes been doing? I was watchin a game against the Celtics earlier this year and I was really impressed with his defense.

KingCharles34

All Star
That was amazing!!! With all those Cock-Blocks the bulls are gonna turn gay.
lm not sure if i should comment on this after being exposed when someone posted my thread from another site where I said I would fukk Stephon Marbury (no homo). No homo but If i had to choose to spend a night with Starbury or the knicks cheerleaders, i would choose starbury. Not because im gay, but just because...hes my favorite athlete :)

what is this shit? I finally start watching them and they are lettin the bulls do to them what the kings did to the bulls the night before.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
lol its a rough game, the cock might slap me by accident while trying to block one of my shots. Actually i dont think the would have any problems stuffing me, he is about a foot longer...I would try to get into the cocks head...u know, get him thinkin

:lol: that was absurd. lmao :lol:

KingCharles34

All Star
I just wanna let everyone know that the Celtics and Pacers are tied at 77 at the end of the 3rd quarter...I know this is my first night posting in a while but............aint shit changed, its still fukk Boston :teeth: