Zach Randolph - 32 points, 24 rebounds

KingCharles34

All Star

Usually i dont like players that dont play defense but I gotta admit I've been a big fan of Z-Bo since he was with us. lmao @ Zach being ready to knock Nene the fukk out

Asimov

Benchwarmer
Zeebo is a freak looking basketball player. Long arms, no neck, LOL

But if he was on this team right now, he'd drive u nuts. He'd probably be 2 times as bad as Harrington chucking up threes with no defense

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
He didn't fit.
It was either Lee
or Him.

True, I still think we made the right move.
Nevertheless, I might give Z-Bo my vote for the ASG, would be fun to see him start over Boozer, Gasol, Nowitzki and STAT.....
If Rage Against The Machine can make it to the top of the Uk-Xmas-charts, why not Zach to the ASG -lol-

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Good thread, Kingstarbury3. Like I said before, Zach Randolph is one of the best power forwards in the NBA. It's too bad the Knicks traded him for the retired Cuttino Mobley and Tim Thomas(who the Knicks would eventually trade for bum a$$ Larry Hughes). I thought he would have been good with Brook Lopez, in the frontcourt. Look at how well he's doing with Marc Gasol.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Good thread, Kingstarbury3. Like I said before, Zach Randolph is one of the best power forwards in the NBA. It's too bad the Knicks traded him for the retired Cuttino Mobley and Tim Thomas(who the Knicks would eventually trade for bum a$$ Larry Hughes). I thought he would have been good with Brook Lopez, in the frontcourt. Look at how well he's doing with Marc Gasol.

your not even a ****ing knicks fan, you should gtfo

Paul1355

All Star
I wonder how many points Zach gave up due to his horrible defense.

David Lee puts up great numbers every game but I would not want him on my team, why? because he can score 20 points and give up 40 by giving no effort in the post and completely killing any chance of winning a game.