All I want for Christmas is a win against D-Wade!!!

dre48ny

Rotation player
Yo this would make my X-mas the bomb. I want the NYK to show that they are a worthy team in this league and that they have the pieces to attract a guy of Wade's caliber this offseaspn. I believe this game is being televised nationally, don't quote me though.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Yo this would make my X-mas the bomb. I want the NYK to show that they are a worthy team in this league and that they have the pieces to attract a guy of Wade's caliber this offseaspn. I believe this game is being televised nationally, don't quote me though.

It is, on ESPN. I agree if we win on Xmas the NBA will start taking us seriously and we can go into next year with real momentum.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Oh cool, perfect time to be televised nationally as they are playing better than a month ago. Gotta bring the HEAT to these suckers!!!

p0nder

Starter
This game is televised here in canada nationally and one of the only knicks games all season to be televised here. I am going to be watching it with some family and friends and cheering 'em on in a drunken Christmas day stupor. I can't wait to see lee, harrington and gallo throw it down on these suckas! Gonna be a SICK Christmas day game!

dre48ny

Rotation player
This game is televised here in canada nationally and one of the only knicks games all season to be televised here. I am going to be watching it with some family and friends and cheering 'em on in a drunken Christmas day stupor. I can't wait to see lee, harrington and gallo throw it down on these suckas! Gonna be a SICK Christmas day game!

That's the perfect way to spend christmas day!!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
pulling out the green jerseys while we on a hot streak on national tv...im lovin it folks, we gotta win. showing up isnt enough, we put up a stinker last time we were nationally televised. jeff van gundy rightly said at the time that the team just wasnt that good. we are better now, much better, lets go prove it on friday.

crawford

Rookie
last year NBA sold Christmas jerseys after the games, does anyone know if they will do the same this year? that would be cool to have a Knicks Christmas jersey!

dre48ny

Rotation player
Well i didn't get my present, D-Wade exploded late and that's just what he does. It was brutal to watch the offense yesterday, hoisting 3's as if that's the only thing in the playbook. We ****ing need a pg to take over a game like this when no one else can create their own shot. Dribble around and create higher percentage shots for others. Penetrate and dish or score, Duhon is rough to watch man. Making some stupid passes!!