BOBCATS WANT OUR PLAYERS!!!!

JJtheKnick

Starter
New York Knicks

LIKELY PROTECTED: Nazr Mohammed, Tim Thomas, Allan Houston, Stephon Marbury, Kurt Thomas, Othella Harrington, Mike Sweetney, Frank Williams.

LIKELY AVAILABLE TO THE BOBCATS: Dikembe Mutombo, Anfernee Hardaway, Shandon Anderson, Moochie Norris, Cezary Trybanski.

JJtheKnick

Starter
^mess up

New York Knicks

LIKELY PROTECTED: Nazr Mohammed, Tim Thomas, Allan Houston, Stephon Marbury, Kurt Thomas, Othella Harrington, Mike Sweetney, Frank Williams.

LIKELY AVAILABLE TO THE BOBCATS: Dikembe Mutombo, Anfernee Hardaway, Shandon Anderson, Moochie Norris, Cezary Trybanski.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
each team has the right to protect 8 of its players. i think there are 2 more topics about the bobcats' draft iun the nba forum.
ok, so.. who do we want to protect?

Frank Williams
DerMarr Johnson
Stephon Marbury
Nazr Mohammed
Tim Thomas
Mike Sweetney
Penny Hardaway
Dikembe Mutombo

that's my list

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
there are reasons he should not be, being no one would wanna take on his bad contract, but being the captain, i think it would be an insult and a disrespectful thing to leave him off of the list

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i didn't put houston on the protected list because of his huge contract. i don't think charlotte can affort him. there are other cheaper players on the league, that are actually healthy, for bobcats to choose.
we have to take care of our young players - dermarr, frank, nazr or mike. they can still be developed

WiL8000

Rotation player
Houston might be left unprotected, but in all likelyhood, he wont get drafted by the Bobcats. Baker and DerMarr will be free agents and don't need to be protected because of that. Both have said they would resign with the Knicks, but they'll sign their contracts after the expansion draft is over. The guy I think we may lose, and it will hurt, is Penny.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
he is destined to always be a backup. he is not a starter. i repeat LENNY and ISAIAH he is NOT a starter. so dont make him 1 :p