View Poll Results: What station will you watch the game on?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESPN

9 60.00%
  • MSG

6 40.00%
  • I won't watch it

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Day: Heat @ Knicks

Game Thread Christmas Day: Heat @ Knicks

<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tLzAJY1C6Hw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>
    <object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f8ZZ0Z4OslA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
    <object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mJW7pYZGCiU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Miami Heat
    (13-12)

vs

New York Knicks (11-17)

Good Evening/Morning!!! I'm your host Jpz for yet another Knicks pre-game show!

Today the Knicks take on the Miami Heat in New York.. On Christmas day!!! What a treat.. Sitting next to the fire place and opening presents while your watching the Knicks! In fact, the Knicks haven't played on Christmas day in approximately 5 season.
    (Yeah.. right like I know when they last player on Xmas. I'm just kidding there folks.)

OFFICIAL JPZ PREDICTION

Knicks- 102

Heat- 95

If the Knicks lose in New York on Christmas day it will be a joke. This is actually a must-win. What a great gift the Knicks could give...

Television:

HD

HD

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td colspan="8" class="gamehead" align="center" bgcolor="#555555">Gameday Matchup</td></tr> <tr class="colhead" align="right"> <td></td> <td>W-L</td> <td>PF</td> <td>PA</td> <td>HOME</td> <td>ROAD</td> <td>STK</td> <td>L10</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">MIA</td> <td>13-12</td> <td>97.9</td> <td>98.1</td> <td>8-8</td> <td>5-4</td> <td>L1</td> <td>4-6</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">NY</td> <td>11-17</td> <td>101.6</td> <td>104.1</td> <td>7-8</td> <td>4-9</td> <td>W3</td> <td>7-
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    <table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="gamehead" colspan="2" align="center" bgcolor="#555555">Last 5 Games</td></tr> <tr class="colhead"> <td width="50%">MIAMI (ET)</td> <td width="50%">NEW YORK (ET)</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" valign="top"> <td>Dec 20 POR Loss [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Dec 17 ORL Win [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Dec 15 TOR Win [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Dec 13 MEM Loss [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Dec 11 DAL Loss [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    </td> <td>Dec 22 CHI Win [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Dec 20 CHA Win [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Dec 18 LAC Win [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Dec 17 @CHI Loss [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Dec 15 @CHA Loss [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

HEAT
    PG...........SG..........SF..........PF...........C

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]---[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]---[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]---[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]---[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

KNICKS
    PG...........SG..........SF..........PF...........C

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]---[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]---[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]---[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]---[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

New York Knicks Position PHX Suns

David Lee C Jermaine O'Neal

Lee has 18 ppg while O'Neal only has 13.6 ppg. Jermaine is getting old. Can he keep up with the Knicks up-tempo style??

Al Harrington PF Michael Beasley

I like the matchup. Beasley on D and Harrington on Offense should be very fun to watch!!!! Watch out though. Mike B is scoring 15.9ppg!!!

Jared Jefferies SF Quentin Richardson

Interesting matchup here... I see both players with very low point totalJPZ17's Key matchup
    *Wilson Chandler SG Dwyane Wade*

Sorry Wilson.. lol
    Chris Duhon PG
    Carlos Arroyo

Arroyo has 4.8 PPG this season....

JPZ17's Player Pressure
    Which Knicks is under the most pressure to succeed????

The answer: Q-Rich

Back in MSG... How will he do? We can evaluate the trade and see if we got the better deal

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/472a175c45792131/4b32cc9a514c7385/4ae79454fc224b41/a2b0d932/-cpid/ffbd76963ee70fd" id="W472a175c457921314b32cc9a514c7385" width="300" height="387">

</object>

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/49022a9858696414/4b32cca599439daf/4ae794649489f096/486a4472" id="W49022a98586964144b32cca599439daf" width="289" height="260">

</object>

Thanks for joining me
    for knicksonline I'm JPZ17
    Stay classy New York

Go New York Knicksssss!

Good poll question...

It'll be a hard decision to make...

Maybe I'll go ESPN just to see what those asshats have to say about the Knicks

That's the thing that sucks about DishNetwork, they don't have MSG in HD yet. It's sucks. I'm probably going to watch it on ESPN because it's in HD.
    I'm sure going to miss Clyde's commentary. No one comes up with terms for plays like he does. Idk I might just screw it and watch it on MSG lol. Hey I've been watching it without HD this long so what's one more game right.

This poll would be a hard decision for me, because I would want to watch the game with Clyde's commentary.

But if Jeff Van Gundy is doing commentary it'll be worth it...I guess.

I swear I'm going to shoot someone in the head if I hear Mark Jackson say "Momma there goes that man!" one more time.

Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    This poll would be a hard decision for me, because I would want to watch the game with Clyde's commentary.

But if Jeff Van Gundy is doing commentary it'll be worth it...I guess.

I swear I'm going to shoot someone in the head if I hear Mark Jackson say "Momma there goes that man!" one more time.

I like Clyde's commentary, but there are only so few games that we get televised on national tv. i want to see what un-biased (other than being lakers/celdicks suckers) analysts say about our knicks. van gundy was pretty critical last time against the cavs nd rightly so, cuz we put up a stinker.

Merry Christmas to all, Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! Lets hope our boys can give us a wonderful present this Christmas!

only playing on "The Score" here in Canada on digital cable, which is from the ESPN feed i believe. Hopeing they'll have it in HD for me. I can't wait! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

KnicksonLIN.com

Quentin Richardson lost weight, and his numbers are better than when he was on the Knicks. What a coinkydink.

Q-Hitch's numbers, in the last two seasons:
    Knicks 2008-2009 10.2 ppg, 39% fg, 36.5% fg, 250lbs
    Heat 2009-2010 9.2 ppg, 48.6% fg, 45.1% 3 pt, 225 lbs

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

I used to love that fat son of a bitch now he makes me sick.

Q-RICH

Need to get my "Dishing and swishing" fix. So gonna watch on MSG.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Carlos Arroyo > Chris Duhon.

If I do see the game, it gots to be on MSG. Them fools at espn sound like bitches.

We need this win more than wade needs lebron's dikk in his mouth.

Merry Christmas everyone. Who's ready for this game? I can't wait. This is the most excited I've been to watch Knicks games in a long time. I actually anticipate them now. I really hope we come out hard and hopefully they learn that they can't let down. Especially from the last game. Also this isn't Chicago, it's Dwade and the Heat. Let's go get it Knicks. Play some good team basketball. Gallo has to be on today, he's going to be the x-factor.

What's going on with Jefferies lately? He's blocking shots, his jumper has been falling, and his offensive game is starting to come around.

Merry Christmas everyone
    If anyone doesn't get the game on tv , can see it here with veetle player

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]