View Poll Results: What station will you watch the game on?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESPN

9 60.00%
  • MSG

6 40.00%
  • I won't watch it

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Day: Heat @ Knicks

merry christmas hahaha and 3-point brick as a gift mhmmmmmm

We're staying in the game. But our interior defense has to improve. Dwade is getting to many uncontested lay-ups. Nice overall effort so far.

Not the ideal way to close out the half.

I'll take it though.

Originally Posted by rady
    Merry Christmas everyone
    If anyone doesn't get the game on tv , can see it here with veetle player

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    hey this player is AWESOME I can watch 16:9 resolution THX

Nice Game Thread JPZ...

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Carlos Arroyo > Chris Duhon.
    honestly breh, when i saw that Duhon had the edge over Arroyo in the game thread it made me

What does Duhon do better then Arroyo? I dont really think he does anything better then him. Arroyo would be averaging more then 6 assists if we had him on our team.

I dont care if we're in a rebuilding mode or whatever the situation is, it disgusts me that Duhomo is still...uh..attempting to run the point for us. Hes not a point guard, hes not even a real basketball player.

Duhon has 3 turnovers in about 18 minutes...smh

Veteran

One would think the Knicks wanted to win this Christmas game in MSG with these ridiculous green uniforms by having a lineup of "Duhon, Hughes, Chandler, Jefferies, Lee, and Harrington" the majority of the minutes in the 2nd half.

But than again, that lineup would prove to be better than "D.Wades" Heats lineup which would mean our record should be better than the Heats this season.
    Let's see if new teammate Bender get playingtime in the 4th quarter....which should mean we really want to .............WIN or LOSE

funny how al harrington probably does the biggest bonehead decisions and still plays while nate rots in da bench....im not saying to bench al harrington cuz we need em but honestly this is just getting out of hand

bender bender, he looks weak athletic and hesitant on court. It wasn't so far to win this game but with this crazy 3's bricks it just couldn't happend. And now bos-orl

Did anyone not expect this one to be a replay of what happened to the Knicks during dream week last season? Why do you think ESPN coveted this game so much and nationally broadcasted it? They wanted to see Dwayne Wade manhandle the Knicks and bring down the rafters of Madison Square Garden in front of the millions of people that were unwrapping their gifts.

This was yet another reinactment of what happened to the Knicks last season during dream week.They are making a nice little playoff run and all the winning chemistry that they have gets blown away once they run into a team that has an elite superstar.The final score of this one becomes Dwayne Wade-93 Knicks-87.

Seriously, the NBA shouldn't even allow teams that have superstar players to play against teams that have no superstar player.The Knicks playing against teams that have superstar players is equivalent to a person being the only one without a bullet proof helmet in a game of rushing roulette.It just isn't fair that the NBA salary cap is one of the dumbest inventions of mankind.
    Last edited by johnstarky; Dec 25, 2009 at 14:01.

Veteran

Originally Posted by johnstarky
    Did anyone not expect this one to be a replay of what happened to the Knicks during dream week last season? Why do you think ESPN coveted this game so much and nationally broadcasted it? They wanted to see Dwayne Wade manhandle the Knicks and bring down the rafters of Madison Square Garden in front of the millions of people that were unwrapping their gifts.

This was yet another reinactment of what happened to the Knicks last season during dream week.They are making a nice little playoff run and all the winning chemistry that they have gets blown away once they run into a team that has an elite superstar.The final score of this one becomes Dwayne Wade-93 Knicks-87.

Seriously, the NBA shouldn't even allow teams that have superstar players to play against teams that have no superstar player.The Knicks playing against teams that have superstar players is equivalent to a person being the only one without a bullet proof helmet in a game of rushing roulette.It just isn't fair that the NBA salary cap is one of the dumbest inventions of mankind.

I dont understand, three and four years ago teams was handing Kobe Bryant Loses on every Holiday game. And Wade too.

Veteran

Unhappy

How about the Knicks coaching towards the Heat different lineups..... u seen the D.Wade sucker Dunk on Gallo wid 3 min left in the game.....no mo 2 be said about this game.

Bender and Gallo do not belong in the game during the 4th quarter.....they are clueless on bothsides of the court with their teammates when it comes to creative winning.

The Knicks handed this WIN to the Heat so the Knick organization could advertise Gallo on Christmas day with a 43 minute performance.....LOL I know Gallo's teammates is just LUVIN this....ha ha ha ha ha

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I dont understand, three and four years ago teams was handing Kobe Bryant Loses on every Holiday game. And Wade too.
    Three and four years ago on Christmas day the ABC network had an obsession with broacasting Kobe Bryant's Lakers vs a near over the hill Shaquille O'neal.I guess people grew tired of watching a 7ft dinosaur play against his former teammate.

Default wha happen?

i started watching game towards end of 2nd quarter, this is what I saw:
    Duhon doing nothing
    Harrington missing 10 shots, hitting 1 drive and getting a T
    DLee being a beast
    Hughes doing nothing
    N8 sitting

DWade/Beasley: unstoppable

How long is Mr. Pringles going to live and die by Duhound and this shortened lineup?
    Per Mr. P, Duhound is running the team, who else is going to run it?

This game was a continuation of the 2nd half collapse against the Bulls, if not for Gallo and DLee, we would've lost that game as well.

Knicks vs Heat boxscore highlights:

Duhound 35 minutes: 7 points, 3 assists, 4 turnovers
    Harringon: 32 minutes: 12 points, 0-7 (3's)
    Hughes: 18 minutes, 3 points

your Mike No-D'Antoni recipe for disaster:
    team assists: 11 (3 in the last 2 minutes)
    team turnovers: 18
    3 point shooting: 5-28

This game sucked balls. Duhound is inconsistent, and Knicks play will reflect that, as Mr. Pringles is in love with him

Chris Duhon Sucks, the forum:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Veteran

i watched a bit... jeffries 'attempting' a 3... what the fuk, he can barely hit a layup and he's shoorting a 3... this guy blows....

ESPN was TERRIBLE.

Seriously. Their broadcast was a joke. Its like they had a guy in the upper deck seats shooting the feed from his $200 video recorder...