A statement, A Thank You, and Merry Christmas

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Ya know, when I joined this site almost a year ago I didn't know what to expect. I was looking for tips on how to make my visit to the garden last January more memorable. Instead I found a site where I spend a large majority of my time now. Its safe to say that in the last year my life has changed drastically. Whenever I was sad, or just down I knew I could come here and get lost for a while and talk about our Knicks, or read other great threads that our found on this board. I owe you guys for that. Believe it or not you guys got me through one of the most toughest times of my life. And for that I am sincerely grateful. I am extremely proud to be a member of this message board and I would like to thank each and every single one of you who contribute to it everyday.

You guys should be extremely proud of the fact that your a knicks fan, I see some people on here sometimes that cry and complain, But let me say that we, (you) are the "last of the Mohican's" I hope 2010 brings change to the knicks and we become a dominant force in Basketball. But we all know that with winning comes a whole "new" crop of fan's showing up everywhere claiming they've been fan's forever, when we all know that's bullshit. There has never been one day when I woke up and looked at the Knicks stuff hanging in my apartment and not smiled and thought to myself, "Someday this team will be back on top"... And when that day does come I hope and pray I can share that day with all of you. - The Die-hards. The Real Fans.....

I sincerely hope all of you have blessed holiday, Enjoy this time of the year, because of you guys I know my holiday will be filled with many blessings. Thank's again, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Lets Go Knicks! :gony:

metrocard

Legend
Not really a Christmas guy, but great thread.

This is our little realm away from reality, even though sadly I'm the same opinioned asshole offline too, but this site is really something special.

RealGM is too crowded with too dicks in control
Nykfanpage is dead
Other Knicks site? Iono

This one is on point.

I haven't been active, as well as some of the other signature posters...I've had a lot of drama this year also, not just bitching but some seriously real drama. I'll be spending more time here to get my mind away from the negativity and try to contribute.

As for you, I hope everything goes smoothly for you.
Life is fulled of ****edupshit, but the best thing to do is look past it because the negativity will consume you. I made that mistake, I'm not going to regret it because thats counterproductive. Just keep it real, always be industrious and active. Inactivity can be the death of a man. Not saying being on this site is a form of inactivity(any sharing of knowledge is positive), just fill your life up as much as possible so the past can be erased because it won't have any room left.

Its complicated, its easier said than done, but just DOcide, not decide. more motor than cognitive my amigo.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Yeah everyone needs to have a safe holiday and stay away from police cause they out there to ruin shit right now.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Great thread, i know we all got our moments when we'll argue with another poster, but the fact is we are all united because we are all knicks fan. a "casual" fan doesnt post in forums, the fans who gave up on the knicks dont post in forums, we are the diehard of the diehard. we all bleed orange and blue, and i salute everyone of you through sticking with the layden/isiah nightmare decade. just like giants89 said if we get a big free agent next year a stream of new posters will come in proclaiming they love the knicks. ive loved the knicks since i was born and i still love em right now. if i could have one wish come true its that i hope gallo becomes a superstar. there are times when i only watch him play, just hoping to see progression, which i have a lot of this season. ive been dying to get a "knick for life" like ewing. some1 with a lot of potential that we got really young and developed into a star. its why i love lee, and its why i love gallo. gallo has the upside of a superstar, and im praying that he achieves it.

merry christmas to all of you! have fun and be safe

...and co-sign bout the cops smh

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Ya know, when I joined this site almost a year ago I didn't know what to expect. I was looking for tips on how to make my visit to the garden last January more memorable. Instead I found a site where I spend a large majority of my time now. Its safe to say that in the last year my life has changed drastically. Whenever I was sad, or just down I knew I could come here and get lost for a while and talk about our Knicks, or read other great threads that our found on this board. I owe you guys for that. Believe it or not you guys got me through one of the most toughest times of my life. And for that I am sincerely grateful. I am extremely proud to be a member of this message board and I would like to thank each and every single one of you who contribute to it everyday.

You guys should be extremely proud of the fact that your a knicks fan, I see some people on here sometimes that cry and complain, But let me say that we, (you) are the "last of the Mohican's" I hope 2010 brings change to the knicks and we become a dominant force in Basketball. But we all know that with winning comes a whole "new" crop of fan's showing up everywhere claiming they've been fan's forever, when we all know that's bullshit. There has never been one day when I woke up and looked at the Knicks stuff hanging in my apartment and not smiled and thought to myself, "Someday this team will be back on top"... And when that day does come I hope and pray I can share that day with all of you. - The Die-hards. The Real Fans.....

I sincerely hope all of you have blessed holiday, Enjoy this time of the year, because of you guys I know my holiday will be filled with many blessings. Thank's again, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Lets Go Knicks! :gony:

Hope you have a blessed holiday as well, G-fly. I'm glad to hear that things are going better for you now. Yo, always stay looking at the positive things in life. Most of the negativity that people come across is small stuff, you gotta push it to the side and continue to prosper.

You're right about being a KNICKS fan as well. Soon we will all have reason to celebrate. It's been a long decade, but its going to be well worth it once we become the team that we all have envisioned. A championship team.

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah great thread and nice sentiment.

I've been through some crap recently, and this is one of those places where no matter if people are bitching/whining/attacking you, you can still just enjoy the banter of our great community.

Salute to all KO.com users and especially rady for keeping this great site alive :)

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
I truly love this site and enjoy what all of you have to say or argue about our Knicks! I remember last year when I joined everyone so mad about our draft pick Danilo, lol. Now this year everyone is complaining why we passed on so many point guards. This site has become very important to me, its the first thing I check after work or before Knick games. I enjoy reading everyone's post even if I don't agree with some of you. Feliz Navidad y prospero ano nuevo a todos!

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Happy holydays to each of of you guyz and your families and a better next year for all of us.

Nice thread G-man and like others said I'm glad things are better for you now.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul

Happy Holidays to you G-Fly. it ain't Christmas in Vegas yet (9:43 lol), but I know the holidays have hit in the NY. Damn I wish i was there.

Personally I think its real cool that consider this forum so highly by yourself as a place to get away form the outside world. I remember you saying that a lot of shit happened and you couldn't talk about it. Well I feel happy for you that this place makes you feel better, honestly it does to me too. But I haven't had all that much drama this year, so things just brighten I suppose. . Actually, I think you and I are the only posters that signed up this year that post here on a consistent basis.

Anyway, thinks are definitely looking up for us. it will only be a matter of time before we are a playoff team again.

Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa. Whatever you guys celebrate, spend time with the people you love and have fun.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Cheers to you G-Fly....

Even if the Knicks **** up the off-season & all looks bleak, I'll be here with you and the boys...

Take it easy lads...

May 2010 be a positive turn around for the Knicks and any of you who've had a cunty year in any way, shape or form.

PS, are the piglets really that bad in America?