The Offical 2010 NBA Draft Thread

paris401

Starter
That's pretty retarded.........

no its the way it is... the game is no longer set-shots,playing under the rim, the game now is over the rim, and 99.9999999% of the great players are black...

so if i am pickin in the draft, i'll go with the odds, unless ofcourse i'm michael jordan, then i'll take adam morrision....

paris401

Starter
_______√ictory_______;108133 said:
lol.paris is trying to open a can of worms.

not the case... ask anyone black,white,yellow,green,purple, and if they are honest, they would concur...

dave2138

Rotation player
not the case... ask anyone black,white,yellow,green,purple, and if they are honest, they would concur...

As far as athleticism and talent goes.. yes most would agree,but then you can counter with that by saying that White players are generally more smarter than black players so pick the White player. Stupid arguments like that is why you can't just go what race and background they are from. You have to take it on a case by case basis.

I agree with those that say get whatever draft picks you can get from Lee, Robinson, Harrington + Hughes. The only reason you don't trade Lee or Robinson is if you are prepared to give them a 4,5 year deal worth 5-7 mil/year for Nate and 10-12 mil/year for Lee. If you don't want to do that then trade them for draft picks. Personally, I don't want to make that kind of commitment to either player. It would be really disappointing if they didn't trade any of those players when there were offers out there just because they thought they had a chance at the playoffs.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
I agree with those that say get whatever draft picks you can get from Lee, Robinson, Harrington + Hughes. The only reason you don't trade Lee or Robinson is if you are prepared to give them a 4,5 year deal worth 5-7 mil/year for Nate and 10-12 mil/year for Lee. If you don't want to do that then trade them for draft picks. Personally, I don't want to make that kind of commitment to either player. It would be really disappointing if they didn't trade any of those players when there were offers out there just because they thought they had a chance at the playoffs.

Totally agree dave, I don't like the direction we are at right now roster wise. Jared Jeffries taking minutes away from Jordan Hill is killing me. Hughes taking minutes away from Toney Douglas. Harrington running wild and throwing up whatever he wants on the offensive end as if he thinks he is Lebron. Harrington's 20 points per game are garbage points because he has to shot 30 times for it. Lee is playing great, not denying it but damn he has 13 blocks all season long. Curry is big body that should play, Milicic also who has skills to go with size and defend. Just don't understand the logic of playing Duhon who only passes the ball to David Lee on the inside or even to start the offense from the top of the key.

I suggest we trade all of our veterans and get some younger players in return, play a line up of:

Douglas
Gallinari
Chandler
Hill
Curry/Milicic

Enough of this foolish playoff mentality when we aren't even .400 basketball. It should be about our future and the players under contract next season instead of giving all the time to Harrington, Hughes, Duhon, Jeffries who haven't done anything.

I'm glad more people are starting to see it that way.this season can fall apart real quick.hopefully donnie sees it the same way.hopefully both lee and harrington have monster games today.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
And I ask you what's wrong with that? Gallinari is our best draft pick that we kept in the last two decades and I don't care if our draft picks are European. Draft Express has us picking: Alexey Shved PG/SG 21 years old; 6'5"; 161 lbs CSKA Moscow, International Vladimir Dasic SF/PF 21 years old; 6'9"; 225 lbs. Real Madrid, International. I don't know how good these two players are but what's wrong with us Knicks becoming more international? I like adding players from different nationalities to my Knicks and I was trilled when Gallinari was our selection in 2008. So if we pick two African American players is the right way to go? I want the best two players available I don't care where they from.

I can tell one thing that Alexey Shved is already a better playmaker than Duhon will ever be, lol even at 21!

African american??? Who was talking about race?? I don't want europeans because they are soft. Besides if lance is available, like the site suggests, then I'm taking him instead of those europeans.

_______√ictory_______;108206 said:
I'm glad more people are starting to see it that way.this season can fall apart real quick.hopefully donnie sees it the same way.hopefully both lee and harrington have monster games today.

22 and 16 for lee.:alert:

the azz lost to the anthony and billupsless nuggets.:D

Last edited: