Favorite Rappers List

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Little Wayne's new shit is fire

Again....

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

What are you like 10 years old???? :lol:

I wouldn't expect you to know anything new since you're obviously stuck in the 90's. I mean your idol told you that hip hop is dead and you must have believed him...

Why would I listen to gay pop music from lil' wayne, when I can listen to great rap classics from Nas, Biggie, Big L, Common Sense, Tupac, etc, etc, etc.

You failed again, troll-ion.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Again....

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

What are you like 10 years old???? :lol:

Why would I listen to gay pop music from lil' wayne, when I can listen to great rap classics from Nas, Biggie, Big L, Common Sense, Tupac, etc, etc, etc.

You failed again, troll-ion.

You just admitted that you don't listen therefore you are speaking out of your ass. Not surprised...you do that a lot.

If I failed then you overslept and missed the bus...

pigmeat

Rookie
soulja slim, project pat, cash money records from 97-00ish, outkast, wu-tang, ugk, the g-funk sound (doggystyle, the chronic, regulate)

in no particular order

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
atmosphere is wack to me, i cant get into backpack rap (jay electronica, Blu, etc.)

My favorite groups

1. Mobb Deep
2. Wu Tang
3. the Lox
4. Gangstarr
5. Dipset
6. NWA
7. CNN
8. Black Moon
9. Tribe called Quest
10. Outkast

Not too long ago i really started fukkin with beans alot (no homo)

Rocafella was stacked early last decade with Jay-Z, Beans, Freeway, Dipset...alotta good cd's came from them, probably some of the better cds from the 2000's

Beans - The B Coming
Freeway - Philadelphia Freeway
Jay-Z - Blueprint (his last classic)
Diplomatic Immunity
Camron - Purple Haze