Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Rappers List

Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    Little Wayne's new **** is fire...especially the **** he drops on mixtapes with Drake. I hated all things Dirty South...back when Cash Money first came out. That said, Wayne switched up his flow and got some crazy metaphors. I can't hate on Wayne now...dude is no joke. Give home another listen if you tuned him out years ago because he evolved.
    I tried listening to him countless times, many times last year. I just don't see whats so special about him.

Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    I tried listening to him countless times, many times last year. I just don't see whats so special about him.
    There's nothing special about Wayne lol.

Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    Well he is far from my favorite and did not even make my list. I only mentioned him because you brought him up and made me think how he grew on me over the last year or so. When all that Bling bling **** first came out they made me want to vomit. Now I actuially like some of his songs. Always strapped is pretty tight IMO and his verse is straight fire.

Holy crap, I thought I'd never see Trillion in a hangout thread!

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    Holy crap, I thought I'd never see Trillion in a hangout thread!
    LOL...why?

LOL...why?
    I thought that you were one of those posters who would log in here to only talk about the Knicks.I was about to create a political thread a few days ago to see if it would get you to enter the hangout section.

I thought that you were one of those posters who would log in here to only talk about the Knicks.I was about to create a political thread a few days ago to see if it would get you to enter the hangout section.
    It's true that yesterday was the first time that I posted in here so I can't blame you for thinking that. I would love to discuss politics, its a passion of mine so have at it!

It's true that yesterday was the first time that I posted in here so I can't blame you for thinking that. I would love to discuss politics, its a passion of mine so have at it!
    Well as long as there aren't Glenn Beck supporters on here, it would be interesting to talk about the politics of our country.

Well as long as there aren't Glenn Beck supporters on here, it would be interesting to talk about the politics of our country.
    Glen Beck is a bi-polar idiot who makes up propaganda talking points depending on which way the wind is blowing. I would love to dissect a Beck fan because his whole schtick is predicated on lies and distortions.

Favorite Rappers:Biggie Smalls, Big Pun, Nas, DMX, and Rakim.

Most Underrated Rappers: Cannibus, Mos Def, Q-tip and Cuban Link.

Most Overrated Rappers:Lil Wayne,Baby Meow Meow, Soulja Boy, Ja Rule and Jimmy from Degrassi.

Glen Beck is a bi-polar idiot who makes up propaganda talking points depending on which way the wind is blowing. I would love to dissect a Beck fan because his whole schtick is predicated on lies and distortions.
    Did you ever catch that interview he did with Sarah Palin a couple months ago? He asked Palin who her favorite founding father was and she wasn't able to give him a direct answer.It's very shameful that there are people who would vote for a dolt, out of partisan loyalty, instead of examining what's best for the future of their country.

Did you ever catch that interview he did with Sarah Palin a couple months ago? He asked Palin who her favorite founding father was and she wasn't able to give him a direct answer.It's very shameful that there are people who would vote for a dolt, out of partisan loyalty, instead of examining what's best for the future of their country.
    I agree Palin it the personification of all that is wrong with the GOP and conservatives. That said, this is not the thread to have this discussion...even though the OP is a d-bag lets not hijack the thread.

I agree Palin it the personification of all that is wrong with the GOP and conservatives. That said, this is not the thread to have this discussion...even though the OP is a d-bag lets not hijack the thread.
    I agree that this is not the thread for a political discussion and that it's unfair to the Knicks Online Hip Hop fans who have to see the names of Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin in the middle of a "who's your favorite rapper thread".But anyone who's listened to rap music and has followed politics for the past 20 years knows that rappers and politicians have always crossed paths and that both topics are not completely irrelevant to each other.Whether it was Dan Quayle taking a stand against Tupac's debut album and Ice-T's "Cop Killa" or Eminem making an anti-Bush track or main stream rappers like Ludacris taking shots at the Reverend Jesse Jackson, "Political Rap" has never been an oxymoron.I believe that there needs to be more of a political emphasis made by these rappers in order to get more inner city people to leave their apartments on election day.Sorry I went off on another one of my tangents but I needed to get this topic off of my chest.
    Last edited by knicksin60; Mar 02, 2010 at 11:17.

Little Wayne's new **** is fire...especially the **** he drops on mixtapes with Drake. I hated all things Dirty South...back when Cash Money first came out. That said, Wayne switched up his flow and got some crazy metaphors. I can't hate on Wayne now...dude is no joke. Give home another listen if you tuned him out years ago because he evolved.

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    There's nothing special about Wayne lol.
    Agreed.....