Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spurs @ Knicks 27/12/09

It saddens me that this team is so hot and cold.They win 4 in in a row and **** the bed, Win 3 in a row then lose 2 here, I hate working 2-11pm missing the game just to come home, go on NBA.Com and see they lost.

Originally Posted by YanksKnicks86
    It saddens me that this team is so hot and cold.They win 4 in in a row and **** the bed, Win 3 in a row then lose 2 here, I hate working 2-11pm missing the game just to come home, go on NBA.Com and see they lost.
    im jst glad we got winning streaks...after the "he who shall not be named" era any winning streak is good to me. i just want this decade to end

KnicksonLIN.com

Another one bites the dust for Duhomo, no homo. Free Nate Robinson.

Veteran

Unhappy Sad

Did someone say we are a......44 minute team. Although, I would put it as a 36 minute team with a DNP creative-player missing in action that makes this Knick-team a group of decent closers in a 12 minute 4th quarter.

All the many different negative names Duhon has picked-up this season and within the last two games for his performance goes without saying.....he has become the Knicks "entire" backcourt guard rotation for 48 mpg.
    Our guards situation are Nate DNP, Douglas DNP or 6 mpg, and Hughes playingtime has decrease to 14 mpg.
    It's impossible to play .500 B-Ball with just one guard....we won 4 games with Duhon & Hughes averaging 30 minutes a piece.

Coach Pop played-us with his average 9-Man rotation where each (9) players gets 20 or more mpg.
    The Spurs second season PG-George Hill look like he could've took over if Parker was tired from the back to back game. Ginobli did not break a sweat in this game, we did not have anyone with the potential to defend him.
    And "Roger Mason" depth off the bench was to much for us to handle if coach Pop would not have stopped their "run n gun" game.

I LUV a winning Knick team.....but to watch season after season of a losing Knick team based on a "divided lockerroom of players" or "coach vs players episode" each season is getting out of hand.
    Last edited by Kiyaman; Dec 28, 2009 at 13:28.

hop hop hop[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Did someone say we are a......44 minute team. Although, I would put it as a 36 minute team with a DNP creative-player missing in action that makes this Knick-team a group of decent closers in a 12 minute 4th quarter.

All the many different negative names Duhon has picked-up this season and within the last two games for his performance goes without saying.....he has become the Knicks "entire" backcourt guard rotation for 48 mpg.
    Our guards situation are Nate DNP, Douglas DNP or 6 mpg, and Hughes playingtime has decrease to 14 mpg.
    It's impossible to play .500 B-Ball with just one guard....we won 4 games with Duhon & Hughes averaging 30 minutes a piece.

Coach Pop played-us with his average 9-Man rotation where each (9) players gets 20 or more mpg.
    The Spurs second season PG-George Hill look like he could've took over if Parker was tired from the back to back game. Ginobli did not break a sweat in this game, we did not have anyone with the potential to defend him.
    And "Roger Mason" depth off the bench was to much for us to handle if coach Pop would not have stopped their "run n gun" game.

I LUV a winning Knick team.....but to watch season after season of a losing Knick team based on a "divided lockerroom of players" or "coach vs players episode" each season is getting out of hand.

good post Kiyadude

N8 and Douglas should be the Mason/Ginobli-type players on Knicks squad, capable of turning game around with energy and efficiency.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

D'amntoni! Damnduhon! Damndolan!