NY Knicks @ Detroit Pistons 12/29/2009

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Lee is plaiyng himself out of our price range.

Damn we should of give him 9-10 mil contract last year.

Right on that money with that. No pun intended. Honestly I say we sign LeBron and use the rest of the money to retain Lee and get some other valuable players. Come on we would have a killer 3, with Gallo, DLee and LeBron. Dyansty, I think so.

Team plays great with the starting 5, excluding Duhon. He makes that stupidest decisions. Gallo has to be more aggressive in the second half. Douglas was disappointing in his 14 mins. I think we're off to a good start and we have to finish it strong.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Not seeing duhon play is making me real happy :) Toney Douglas is the man!!!

Seriously. Am I surprised that we're keeping a lead when Duhon is not on the court. I think not. Even though Douglas isn't scoring, he isn't making stupid mistakes Duhon would during the 2nd half of games.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Things are going well so far. Lee are killing them. Gallo just hit them when it matters and Chandler overcome his early stupor.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Seriously. Am I surprised that we're keeping a lead when Duhon is not on the court. I think not. Even though Douglas isn't scoring, he isn't making stupid mistakes Duhon would during the 2nd half of games.

That's what I noticed as well. Duhon's cancerous ways are not affecting this game because of his limited playing time. No missed lay-ups, no bad defense, not as many three point chucks, no retarded passing, etc., etc., etc.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
They're cutting into our lead, I hope we stay focused and move the ball. Keep playing defense. Let's get this win Knicks, come on!

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Now that's what I'm talking about, Great win and great team effort. DLee is becoming a All-Star with every game. His assists have been going up to. He's basically doing everything out there.

Gallo hit some huge threes in the fourth when we needed it. A little disappointed with Gallo because he didn't drive the ball at all and stuck to the 3 point shot.

Big point to mention Douglas got huge minutes which took away from Duhon and from Duhon's blunders during late in the game. Also Chandler played well tonight.

Over all fun game to watch, good win by the Knicks and I hope we keep this type of effort up.

GO :gony: !!!

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Lol I was right on my prediction. I hit the our Knicks right on the spot but I gave a lil more credit to the Piss_tons.

jpz17

Starter
<table class="tablehead" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="stathead"><td colspan="15" style="background: rgb(34, 94, 168) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; text-align: center; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;">NEW YORK KNICKS</td> </tr> <tr class="colhead" align="right"> <td align="left">STARTERS</td> <td width="5%">MIN</td> <td width="7%" nowrap="nowrap">FGM-A</td> <td width="7%">3PM-A</td> <td width="7%">FTM-A</td> <td width="6%">OREB</td> <td width="6%">DREB</td> <td width="6%">REB</td> <td width="6%">AST</td> <td width="6%">STL</td> <td width="6%">BLK</td> <td width="6%">TO</td> <td width="6%">PF</td> <td width="6%">+/-</td> <td width="6%">PTS</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Jared Jeffries, PF</td><td>38</td><td>2-4</td><td>0-1</td><td>1-1</td><td>2</td><td>6</td><td>8</td><td>0</td><td>2</td><td>3</td><td>0</td><td>2</td><td>+20</td><td>5</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Danilo Gallinari, F</td><td>37</td><td>5-10</td><td>4-9</td><td>2-2</td><td>1</td><td>3</td><td>4</td><td>3</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td>+20</td><td>16</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">David Lee, C</td><td>43</td><td>13-19</td><td>0-1</td><td>4-7</td><td>4</td><td>8</td><td>12</td><td>5</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>3</td><td>1</td><td>+18</td><td>30</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Chris Duhon, PG</td><td>35</td><td>4-6</td><td>3-5</td><td>2-2</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td>7</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>2</td><td>1</td><td>+15</td><td>13</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Wilson Chandler, SF</td><td>38</td><td>10-20</td><td>0-3</td><td>3-4</td><td>2</td><td>7</td><td>9</td><td>0</td><td>3</td><td>1</td><td>2</td><td>2</td><td>+17</td><td>23</td></tr><tr class="colhead" align="right"> <td align="left">BENCH</td> <td width="5%">MIN</td> <td width="7%" nowrap="nowrap">FGM-A</td> <td width="7%">3PM-A</td> <td width="7%">FTM-A</td> <td width="6%">OREB</td> <td width="6%">DREB</td> <td width="6%">REB</td> <td width="6%">AST</td> <td width="6%">STL</td> <td width="6%">BLK</td> <td width="6%">TO</td> <td width="6%">PF</td> <td width="6%">+/-</td> <td width="6%">PTS</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Larry Hughes, SG</td><td>7</td><td>0-4</td><td>0-1</td><td>0-0</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td>-3</td><td>0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Al Harrington, PF</td><td>24</td><td>4-7</td><td>1-3</td><td>4-6</td><td>3</td><td>3</td><td>6</td><td>4</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>5</td><td>-3</td><td>13</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Jonathan Bender, SF</td><td>5</td><td>1-3</td><td>0-1</td><td>0-0</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>-1</td><td>2</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Toney Douglas, G</td><td>13</td><td>0-3</td><td>0-2</td><td>2-2</td><td>0</td><td>2</td><td>2</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td>+2</td><td>2</td></tr><tr class="colhead" align="right"><td align="left">TOTALS</td><td>
</td> <td nowrap="nowrap">FGM-A</td> <td>3PM-A</td> <td>FTM-A</td> <td>OREB</td> <td>DREB</td> <td>REB</td> <td>AST</td> <td>STL</td> <td>BLK</td> <td>TO</td> <td>PF</td> <td width="6%"> </td> <td>PTS</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td colspan="2" align="left">
</td><td>39-76</td><td>8-26</td><td>18-24</td><td>12</td><td>32</td><td>44</td><td>21</td><td>6</td><td>5</td><td>10</td><td>15</td><td> </td><td>104</td></tr></tbody></table>

jpz17

Starter
I have to admit.. The Pistons really are not a good teams. I bet they won't even make the playoffs.. Still a great game

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Great win. I'm loving this defensive minded Knick team. I think tonight's win might be the beginning of another win streak for us, considering who we got coming up these next couple of games (nets, atlanta, indiana.)

dre48ny

Rotation player
Jefferies 2 steals and 3 blocks, doing his thing to increase his trade value. DLee is officially a building block for the future, outstanding!!
Good to see tony get some minutes!!
Overall nice effort, 1 GB the 8th spot.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lets get that 8th seed man, im loving these new knicks playing with defense who woulda ever thought a d'antoni coached team would do that 11 straight games holding people under 100 points is amazing

CoolClyde

Dlee Infallible In The Interior

GREAT WIN! DLEE is a monster, deserves All-Star contention, no doubt; playing good defense 1-on-1, has taken 2 of top defensive centers in league to town back to back (28 pts vs Duncan, 30 pts vs Wallace).
DLEE is turning into one of the best PF/C in the league, and is worth every penny we paid!
He must be signed for multiple years in 2010 after FA star(s), agreed!

- excellent game for Jefferies, playing his money's worth, who woulda thought? more power to his defensive prowess!
At this point, keep him if we can, and pay off Curry to play somewhere else!

- Chandler showing true form in front of home fans, being aggressive, going to hoop; that is the answer.
- Gallo playing hard, I like what I see.
-Duhound did not suck all that bad, but he's still bench material.

I have to hand it to D'amntoni, these guys are playing well together, 8-man rotation is working more than not...
2 knicks scoring over 20, 4 out of 5 starters in double figures, when the offense is cooking, this team is not bad.
When the offense is not cooking, we need to bring in N8, Douglas or Hill to see what they can do.

I still maintain it's more about Duhound not s*cking balls, than it is about N8 sitting on bench,
that contribute mainly to Knick wins.

It can't hurt to have N8 take some minutes from Duhound, Hughes, Douglas or Bender,
he can only help the team when Knicks are playing well, or provide spark when they're not.
This is personal, D'amntoni, and you know it.
$25K and benched, so sad.
FREE NATE ROBINSON!

Aside from that,
GO KNICKS!
:beer: