NY Knicks @ Detroit Pistons 12/29/2009

Kiyaman

Legend
Lets Go Knicks

Last night game vs Detroit, Jefferies started the energy flowing at tip-off with steals and shotblocking while eliminating the Pistons passing-lane. Jefferies team-defense out performed Prince team-defense.

Toney Douglas got some meaningful (14) minutes as Duhon's backup, decreasing Duhon's playingtime to 34 minutes rather than 40 sumthin minutes. Good sign.

Who is that guy "David Lee"? is he one of the 2010 "Super-Star" FA?
Oh wow, Walsh signed a super-star in 2009, and did not let us know. LOL
$10M is going up to $15M......ha ha ha ha
Lee finally took a shot from the 3 point line.....not a good sign.
I hope that was Lee's last 3 for the season.....bring da money

SF-Wilson Chandler was having his day on SG-RIP & SG-Gordon, while SF-Prince stayed outside defending Gallo. Only if all our oponents had a slow-headcoach whom is very persistent at running a 3-guard offense. Wake-up Detroit!!!! your on a 8 game losing-streak using "exheadcoach Isiah Thomas" philosophy 3 to 4 guard offense. ha ha ha ha

SG-Larry Hughes has been demoted to just 7 minutes of playingtime......in the last 3 games Hughes minutes has been decreasing each game to where his sitting minutes will be in a seat next to teammates .................

Kiyaman

Legend
Stop all the trade TALK on Isiah's left overs

The "TRIO" of Chandler, Jefferies, and Lee combination lineup has been our best lineup in holding a lead and gaining the lead this season.
Their B-Ball IQ for each other talents and skills has been jellin well together in our last 14 games, adding rebounds, defense, picks, and switching defenders has made the Knicks perform at the .500 level within the last 14 games.

The "TRIO" of Fowards has been doing very well together.....even playing out-side of their natural-position.

dre48ny

Rotation player
The "TRIO" of Chandler, Jefferies, and Lee combination lineup has been our best lineup in holding a lead and gaining the lead this season.
Their B-Ball IQ for each other talents and skills has been jellin well together in our last 14 games, adding rebounds, defense, picks, and switching defenders has made the Knicks perform at the .500 level within the last 14 games.

The "TRIO" of Fowards has been doing very well together.....even playing out-side of their natural-position.

Amazingly jelling, u hit perfectly on that one! Douglas has to get some minutes to continue his development but also to give Duhon some rest, I don't like Duhon but the team needs contribution from the "1" spot. I rather see him play 30 minutes that 41. Knicks are playing different basketball, even against the Heat and Spurs their D wasn't bad.

pat

Starter
Amazingly jelling, u hit perfectly on that one! Douglas has to get some minutes to continue his development but also to give Duhon some rest, I don't like Duhon but the team needs contribution from the "1" spot. I rather see him play 30 minutes that 41. Knicks are playing different basketball, even against the Heat and Spurs their D wasn't bad.

I can understand your dislike for Duhon, but you cannot criticise him for this one 13 points 7 assists and only two turnovers is actually pretty solid.

Kiyaman

Legend
I can understand your dislike for Duhon, but you cannot criticise him for this one 13 points 7 assists and only two turnovers is actually pretty solid.

Duhon is not as bad as some many fans make him out to be, he is a decent 30 minute PG, when we add a decent young scoring-guard to fit alongside of Duhon in the backcourt, then would be the time to analyze Duhon's performance.

I actually thought we would've had a 3-guard rotation before the season began (with Duhon, Nate, Hughes, and Douglas).
I was wrong.....Damntoni is big on "our" foward rotation (with Chandler, Jefferies, Gallo, Harrington, Lee, and now Bender).