Thread: jazz gm o'connor says a deal could be imminent.

Default jazz gm o'connor says a deal could be imminent.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

i hope to god this involves us getting that pick back.the jazz are about to fall off the face of the earth.i think david lee would be a good fit there.

Veteran

a good fit...i thought they had 2 guys named boozer and milisap???

millsap hasn't lived up to his contract, and boozer is a goner after the season.they can be a very good team with a millsap lee frontcourt.david lee is also really good at the pick and roll that sloan is famous 4.

its one of 2 things, they either deal with us, or get nothing of value in return from anyone else considering how the knicks are playing.

the only trade i could come up with was lee and al for okur, korver(with our first).

at least we'd have gallo, hill, chandler and douglas getting max minutes.

i know i want us to have a crack at this guy.

Superstar

The only way Utah gives us that pick back is if somehow Gallinari is involved. Its obvious that Utah is looking to cut payroll anyway they can as evident by the Eric Maynor trade. I don't think there is a chance they will be interested in trading anything of value for David Lee.

nah. we'd be better off collecting assets now with lee, harrington, nate, then trying to come up with a package for wall.i don't think it would be that difficult.

just look at chris paul and wade's current predicament.you need a total team effort in order to be a really good team.and if it's a team who needs help everywhere that drafts wall, i think we got some pieces that could be worth that particular teams while.some teams like the pacers don't have the luxury of paying free agents to come here like we would if we dealt half the team for wall.
    i'd even be open to dealing even gallo (because wall would be the first guy in ages that we would have who had legitimate superstar upside) and he's my favorite knick because this organization though its made plenty of blunders, is not owned by a cheapskate who would o what it had to put a good to great team around wall.
    Last edited by ANU; Jan 08, 2010 at 00:07.

If Gallinari is involved...actually, there is no way Gallinari will be involved. I consider him to be the safest player on this team...

Boozer is a beast in the paint, not sure why the jazz would trade him. I think they should look to improve at other positions (besides pf and pg). I was watchin them play the grizzlies last night, millsap looked real good (no homo). He was pushin ZBO around, not allowing him to establish position. I dont think they want Lee from us but then again, who knows.

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    If Gallinari is involved...actually, there is no way Gallinari will be involved. I consider him to be the safest player on this team...

Boozer is a beast in the paint, not sure why the jazz would trade him. I think they should look to improve at other positions (besides pf and pg). I was watchin them play the grizzlies last night, millsap looked real good (no homo). He was pushin ZBO around, not allowing him to establish position. I dont think they want Lee from us but then again, who knows.
    nah I'm talking during the draft.not to return the draft pick.