LeCock tease james newest kicks.

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/12456

nyjamesshoes.jpg

nyjamesshoes2.jpg

the color scheme is pretty but the sneaker is meh.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8hBg80CZMJ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8hBg80CZMJ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LJ4ptplay

Starter
It's up to Donnie to lure him here. Lebron wants to come to New York. Donnie just needs to make the right moves and acquire talent or more cap space.

As it stands right now, I doubt Lebron would come to a Jeffries, Curry, Douglas, Hill, Chandler and Gallo roster. Standing pat and going into free agency with that roster could be a disaster.

metrocard

Legend
It's up to Donnie to lure him here. Lebron wants to come to New York. Donnie just needs to make the right moves and acquire talent or more cap space.

As it stands right now, I doubt Lebron would come to a Jeffries, Curry, Douglas, Hill, Chandler and Gallo roster. Standing pat and going into free agency with that roster could be a disaster.

Douglas
James
Harrington
Gallinari
Lee

>>>>>

Williams
Parker
James
Varejao
Z

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Lebron will be a Knick and they all knew it years ago. Walsh came in here knowing exactly what was planned and so did Dantoni. IMO that is the only reason why Dant would have come to such a crappy team when his system and reputation was on the line. He had to know that Bron would be coming to save and cement his legacy as an elite coach.

This sneaker just makes me realize the marketing/sponsorship bonanza that will ensue once Lebron is a Knick. He will catapult to a whole other level and he knows it. Combine that with the fall of Tiger and the field is wide open for Lebron to really become King James of the sport game...this goes beyond the NBA!

i don't know if i agree trill.i mean, i guess it could be a way for him to numb that fan base with the thought of him leaving, but this just makes him look like a whore.I'm guessing if anything is gonna bring him here, it's nike.lebron's net worth is supposedly 200 million, so I'm guessing nike tries to make make his dream of being a billionaire athlete by offering him 300 mill so he's half way there.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Douglas
James
Harrington
Gallinari
Lee

>>>>>

Williams
Parker
James
Varejao
Z

We can't afford Lebron, Lee and Harrington. We can't even afford Lebron and Lee. There isn't enough cap space. Unless Lee is willing to take $7 mil a year. You know his agent is going to ask for $10-11 mil per year and some team will probably give it to him, especially if he makes the All-Star team.

So, as I said, as it stands right now, Lebron would not sign to the Knicks roster. Donnie needs to either clear up more cap space or start acquiring more talent.

bishop237

Rookie
Is New York really full of this many morons?

Fake or not, NIKE did the same marketing to NY when Jordan was approaching free agency, and he never signed with the Knicks. They are playing the same exact tricks because New Yorkers love to suck it up.

LeBron is never coming to the Knicks. period.

The NY post reporters are fueling the fires to sell papers and its funny how this story has never been mentioned. They love to bury stories like this.
http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2009/12/chinese_investor_kenny_huang_s.html

Dan Gilbert is probably the smartest owner that's out there right now, and it's been known long ago in Cleveland that LeBron was going to resign there. And LeBron loves playing defense... Mike "Defenseless" D'Antoni will need to be fired first and the whole team roster dumped for him to come to NY. Maybe Dolan will sign all the upcoming Cavs free agents as well this offseason to try and entice LeBron?

NYK2010

Rookie

Lee, Gallo, Chandler, Nate, Duhon, Harrington.......is good talent. Funny how you mention the bottom half of the bench..what no Landry?