Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Atlanta 1/1/10

Originally Posted by dlee420
    Wheres turneraddict, starks , and crazy 8's on this thread?
    What?

Nate played good tonight. But this is the **** we expect. He'll have a great game like this and drop 40, then shot 4/25 the next game.

You're acting like he came back and won a championship or something kid. Its one game.

Really, I thought he played pretty much the same as always. Maybe looked to pass a bit more early, but by OT he was just isoing and chucking.

We rode the hot hand like any good team does. No more, no less.

Hater Above.
    Hate Above.

Of course, I use logic in my posts. I provide reasons for what I think. So if I'm "hating" atleast I have provided you valid reasons.

Banned

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    What?

Nate played good tonight. But this is the **** we expect. He'll have a great game like this and drop 40, then shot 4/25 the next game.

You're acting like he came back and won a championship or something kid. Its one game.

Really, I thought he played pretty much the same as always. Maybe looked to pass a bit more early, but by OT he was just isoing and chucking.

You better pray he goes 4/25 next game buddy.

We also can't forget to leave out Chandler who did a really nice job as well. That 1st half dunk was awesome.

Gallo also hit some very important threes in the 2nd half which sparked our comeback. Our young men really scrapped together this win for us and that is encouraging. Really encouraging.

You better pray he goes 4/25 next game buddy.
    Why would I want a Knick player to play bad?

Thats the difference between me and you. You'd rather your pet players put up good numbers and justify your opinions on our team. I'd rather be wrong and win.

What?

Says the herb with Larry "no shot" Hughes as his avatar. Nate Robinson rarely shoots poorly. But, because you want to cover your ass, now you point at something that isn't true. Why don't you talk about your boy Hughes? Cos you're full of ****, that's why.

Mr. Self Righteous, leader of the trolls on this site got slain. RIP(Piss).
    Last edited by OGKnickfan; Jan 01, 2010 at 22:34.

Veteran

Yeah it's actually quite impressive that we beat a team with such a strong backcourt with our biggest contributors being Chandler and Nate. Of course it didn't help that Horford and Smith were basically making David Lee their **** in the paint, but somehow we pulled it off.

Veteran

Maybe Nate should be allowed to go for 40 every game, and also risk a go of 4/25 chucking....secondary...he has a clear ability and on this team there is no reason he should be glued to the bench for a stretch like we saw.

At the very least, in every game where we needed some fresh legs....where we needed some explosiveness....a spark....a comeback....every game DuDonkey & Co. bastardized the guard position....

It was a travesty to the team, and a pimp slap to every fan that Nate wasn't brought in to do his thing.

And the backdrop, of course, is that he should have been showcased to the absolute max in any event, to give us the best possible chance of executing the "master" plan of 2010.....

Great move by D'Antoni! Another brilliant move by D! Hopefully we can get this guy dealt for Tmac now like D'Antoni wants! Man.. I'm glad we have the best coach in the NBA

Banned

Why would I want a Knick player to play bad?

Thats the difference between me and you. You'd rather your pet players put up good numbers and justify your opinions on our team. I'd rather be wrong and win.
    O no no no no no turneraddict. I'd rather WIN WIN WIN and not have to come across your negativity.

Yo where the haters that kept saying we should trade Nate Robinson for nothing or buy him out ASAP?! Or the ones that were saying we're better without Nate? Or Nate caused us all the losing? Nate Robinson baby!!! I really feel a 8 game winning streak w/ Nate back. Who we got next? Bobcats and Pacers?! We can do this! Let's get it Knicks!

Originally Posted by jpz17
    Great move by D'Antoni! Another brilliant move by D! Hopefully we can get this guy dealt for Tmac now like D'Antoni wants! Man.. I'm glad we have the best coach in the NBA
    People will hate on Dantoni, but it was clear he was telling guys to let Nate iso in OT. He recognized they didn't have a guard that could stay with him. It was obvious when they started all stacking on one side of the court so he could go one-on-one.

Damn Mike Woodson failed as a coach tonight.

Originally Posted by jpz17

Wow: you had time to visit KO, between sucking off D'Antoni and getting sodomized by Walsh? I'm shocked!

People will hate on Dantoni, but it was clear he was telling guys to let Nate iso in OT. He recognized they didn't have a guard that could stay with him. It was obvious when they started all stacking on one side of the court so he could go one-on-one.

Damn Mike Woodson failed as a coach tonight.
    this guy was rooting for the Hawks?! What the hell? LOL

Originally Posted by bfab99
    Yo where the haters that kept saying we should trade Nate Robinson for nothing or buy him out ASAP?! Or the ones that were saying we're better without Nate? Or Nate caused us all the losing? Nate Robinson baby!!! I really feel a 8 game winning streak w/ Nate back. Who we got next? Bobcats and Pacers?! We can do this! Let's get it Knicks!
    I, for one, tried to tell them: teams win and lose for many reasons. Nate happened to be sitting out, and the knicks started winning. So what? You could say that because it was December they played better.

It's just stupid logic, by these haters. You can't be better without a guy that can do what Nate does. It's up to the coach to know how to use a player: play him while he's hot, pull him if he makes a mistake, etc.