Knicks @ Atlanta 1/1/10

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Nate might play tonight since Bender is out of the lineup. Hope Jeffries fouls out and Jordan Hill plays tonight!

tiger0330

Legend
It looked like a Hawk blowout before D'ants subbed in N8. He literally turned around the game for the Knicks. Didn't like some of his iso's but he made his shots to give the Knicks the lead at the half. Let's see if D'ants keeps him in the rotation from here on, he deserves it after this.

Torp

Benchwarmer
Nate Robinson first quarter: 6/8 FG, 2/3 3 Pointer, 14 points, and +10. And without Nate in the lineup we would be losing by over 10 points right now.

Good for you Nate, giving coach D that big "**** you" that you were waiting 14 games to tell him.

Asimov

Benchwarmer
Nate Robinson first quarter: 6/8 FG, 2/3 3 Pointer, 14 points, and +10. And without Nate in the lineup we would be losing by over 10 points right now.

Good for you Nate, giving coach D that big "**** you" that you were waiting 14 games to tell him.

what kind of fan are u? u rootin for a player?

i root for the team. **** Nate. If he doesn't do anything to hurt the team then he can play. If he reverts to his old immature self then put his ass back on the bench

Torp

Benchwarmer
It looked like a Hawk blowout before D'ants subbed in N8. He literally turned around the game for the Knicks. Didn't like some of his iso's but he made his shots to give the Knicks the lead at the half. Let's see if D'ants keeps him in the rotation from here on, he deserves it after this.

Yeah I mean Nate definitely has many flaws. But the fact that he can literally bring us back from a deficit and be a GAME-CHANGER, is something that any coach should not have ignored for 14 games...

Torp

Benchwarmer
what kind of fan are u? u rootin for a player?

i root for the team. **** Nate. If he doesn't do anything to hurt the team then he can play. If he reverts to his old immature self then put his ass back on the bench

What in the hell are you talking about???? I ROOT ONLY AND SOLELY FOR THE TEAM. I don't give a rats ass about Nate, I want him traded if we can get a better player.

But as someone who roots for the team. It was common knowledge that he has the offensive ability to spark our offense, so thus, he should play at certain points where coach D deems an offensive spark is necessary. And HEY, what do you know, we were down by 10 or more, looked like a blowout, then coach D deems an offensive spark is necessary, brings in Nate, and we are leading at the half instead of on our way to a 30 points blowout.

Where the hell you getting off saying that I only rooting for a player. Relax.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Nate is murdering *****z! He came back with a vengeance.

What the hell happened to harrington??? he looks out of it. Smh at Lee tonight. With all those long jumpers he thinks he's a sg now.

Knickerbocker201

Benchwarmer
Nate is murdering *****z! He came back with a vengeance.

What the hell happened to harrington??? he looks out of it. Smh at Lee tonight. With all those long jumpers he thinks he's a sg now.

Nate has to play his ass off now in order to consistently stay in the line-up..
Lee is out right now, late in the 4th so I am guessing he will be put in soon

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I guess Nate shut all you critics and haters up! I didn't see Jeffries, Chandler, Hughes or Douglass doing what Nate did tonight, during any of their pat month of appearances. D'Antoni got got silenced by Nate the Great.

Last edited:

iSaYughh

Starter
Wow.

Let's hope this humbles D'Ant some, and most importantly, let's hope the resurrection of N8 ensures us of trading Jeffries, and perhaps even getting back a legit guard in the process.

YanksKnicks86

Benchwarmer
The last 3 by Nate to put them up by 6 was classic...This game was beautifully written. My hearts still pounding. Remember how many games Nate did this last year as well. Maybe this lights him up for some big games soon.

Torp

Benchwarmer
**** yeah Knicks! Nate the Great with one of the most sensational performances i've seen by any player in a long time.

18/25 FG (75%), 3/5 3 Pt land, 8 assists, 41 points, and +18 when in the game. And just flat out clutch performance.

Now this doesn't mean that Nate will be doing this all day everyday. He will have his up and down games like everyone else. But the fact of the matter is that it is unfathomable for an organization to keep this man out of the ballgame with 0 minutes for 14 games.