Knicks @ Atlanta 1/1/10

jimkcchief88

All Star
Man, sometimes y'all act like a bunch of highschool b******s for real. Great game by KryptoNate and Chandler. Leave it at that. If the Knicks won the title, you guys would be arguing about whose fav. players gets to cut the first string on the net.

Got to see the game on NBAHD. Great highlight reel thunder dunk by Chandler in the 1st half. Had to rewind that one a couple of times. Nate was hot the whole game, esp. in overtime. Haven't seen a teardrop pearl layup since back in the day. Great game by our KNICKS!!!!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I just love Malt-o-Meal's Mateys cereal.
0004240001617_215X215.jpg

very-fat-woman-eating.jpg

*As CrazyKatie continued to eat her favorite cereal, a radio broadcast gave an important alert.*

radio.jpg

Broadcast: "It's just in. The protein used in the Mateys cereal that CrazyKatie loves to eat contains Mike D'Antoni's sperm."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Only a fat, gay looking white guy from Japan(CrazyKatie) who has had 3 failed triple bypass surgeries would fall for that.

I wish D'Antoni would ejaculate all over my face and man tits.

crawford

Rookie
does anyone know where I could get a copy of this game my cousin was at his first Hawks game and wanted to give him a keepsake of it. thanks.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Be quiet boy.

He doesn't question shit. He picks a side for opinion's sake and then copy and pastes bull shit and waits for you to back him up in his obvious attempt to piss people off.

Nothing more. You're the only one here still filling in the gaps (pun) for him.

You're a pair of racist, time wasting, net pests.

Once again, you finger your idiotic keyboard buddy for no good reason other than for a bit of revenge against people you generalize.

Love your favorite online Cracker.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
0004240001617_215X215.jpg

very-fat-woman-eating.jpg

*As CrazyKatie continued to eat her favorite cereal, a radio broadcast gave an important alert.*

radio.jpg

Broadcast: "It's just in. The protein used in the Mateys cereal that CrazyKatie loves to eat contains Mike D'Antoni's sperm."

Only a fat, gay looking white guy from Japan(CrazyKatie) who has had 3 failed triple bypass surgeries would fall for that.

More racist copy and pastes from an idiot with nothing better to do. You and your boyfriend are a pair lame jesters. Move on coons.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

You sure did, CrazyKatie.

Here's an interview of Mike D'Antoni being asked about CrazyKatie's "qualities."
coach600.jpg

Mike D'Antoni: "Well, she was lookin light skinned, mami was tight slim
Fat ass, big tits, I noticed her nice chin,
I approached her, slight grin, white Timbs number you can type in
Crazy8s said she don't like women,
I just laughed
Ma, if we link, we link
You don't like women? me neither, what a coinkydink
So, I need to know lil baby Girl, are you gon suck it or not?"

CrazyKatie replied: "Oh, yes D'Antoni."

D'Antoni cree en multe cenar. Ante que D'Antoni tubo sexo con CrazyKatie, le dio una bolsa de
Malt-O-Meal Mateys a CrazyKatie. Despues, D'Antoni puso el bicho de el en su chocha, y D'Antoni echo el bicho del en la ano grande y demaciado estirado de CrazyKatie. Luego, D'Antoni exclamado todo el esperma que el tubo en la cara de CrazyKatie. CrazyKate estaba embarasada, quatro semanas despues.
dantoni0902.jpg

D'Antoni holds his victory trophy, after having his way with CrazyKatie.

Here's the song that was playing, while D'Antoni and CrazyKatie were getting it on:

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
More pointless shit from Gaybcd. You are the ****ing joke of this site. What is your obsession with homosexuality. You really are a closet fag

*waits for OGDickfan to back up his poodle.*

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
More pointless shit from Gaybcd. You are the ****ing joke of this site. What is your obsession with homosexuality. You really are a closet fag*waits for OGDickfan to back up his poodle.*

Aw, CrazyKatie is upset because she's a poor, hooked nose, flat headed Australian white factory worker who earns less than 10 cents an hour in Japan. She is upset, because her complexion is the same as pigeons#!t. How sad.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Keep fishing fool. You bolster everything I say about you with the homo crazed crap you consistantly type in between your homo copy and pastes with homo erotic sub texts that you've created in your fairy princess mind.

What is with you seriously?

HardFoul?

Hard Gay!

Subliminal admittance won't help you.

pat

Starter
Go eat a tuna sandwich, tunafaqqot.

What makes you "an actual knick fan," the fact that you unquestionably attach your mouth and anus to D'Antoni's every decision and utterance?

Honestly, this is very annoying. I kind of enjoyed the last few weeks when you guy were not around. Why don't you just say "I have to disagree with you because etc."? Scrolling through numerous pages of incoherent insults is just pointless. I come here to exchange opinions with other Knicks fans. Also, your tactics don't do the trick. Do you really think tuner is going to think "mhh..., he actually has got a point here..." if you try to convince him by name calling?

The whole Nate-situation is actually an interesting topic. The last game showed us what he can do but also where his flaws are. Ball movement virtually came to a grinding halt, there where holes in our defense which where closed by other guys (especially Jeffries) or did not matter because Nate scored at the other end.
He can do many things , the question is just how to use him. After all, whether you want to keep- or trade him, putting him into the doghouse doesn't make sense.
Even if you do not like D'Antoni, you'll have to admit that you need some brains to be an NBA coach. So most likely D'Antoni knows all this as well, which makes me think "Why did he bench him for 14 games?" And even more interestingly: Why did he let Nate come back after such a long stretch? Was he just desperate because he could not play Hughes? Did they sort out whatever it was? How long will Nate remember what to do and not to do? etc. There are plenty of issues you can have different opinions about. If there is nothing left to discuss, we can have a nice little round of name calling just for old time sake 'mkay pumpkins?

tiger0330

Legend
Keep fishing fool. You bolster everything I say about you with the homo crazed crap you consistantly type in between your homo copy and pastes with homo erotic sub texts that you've created in your fairy princess mind.

What is with you seriously?

HardFoul?

Hard Gay!

Subliminal admittance won't help you.
props to you Crazy, standing toe to toe battling those trash talkers.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'm mad, because I lost.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess I won. That's what you get for trying to start s#!t with a legend. All you keep doing is bleeding from your artificial vagina that was inverted for you by a pre-med student. I keep exposing you, and you keep losing. I love it.

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
Good to see the Marbury dickriders found a new target for their scrotum sucking. At least this time the player in question isn't a complete failure.