Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Knicks @ Atlanta 1/1/10

kinda curious to see robinson's minutes in that pacers game
    Last edited by knickzrulezH20; Jan 03, 2010 at 01:42.

Originally Posted by abcd
    Go eat a tuna sandwich, tunafaqqot.
    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    What makes you "an actual knick fan," the fact that you unquestionably attach your mouth and anus to D'Antoni's every decision and utterance?
    Honestly, this is very annoying. I kind of enjoyed the last few weeks when you guy were not around. Why don't you just say "I have to disagree with you because etc."? Scrolling through numerous pages of incoherent insults is just pointless. I come here to exchange opinions with other Knicks fans. Also, your tactics don't do the trick. Do you really think tuner is going to think "mhh..., he actually has got a point here..." if you try to convince him by name calling?

The whole Nate-situation is actually an interesting topic. The last game showed us what he can do but also where his flaws are. Ball movement virtually came to a grinding halt, there where holes in our defense which where closed by other guys (especially Jeffries) or did not matter because Nate scored at the other end.
    He can do many things , the question is just how to use him. After all, whether you want to keep- or trade him, putting him into the doghouse doesn't make sense.
    Even if you do not like D'Antoni, you'll have to admit that you need some brains to be an NBA coach. So most likely D'Antoni knows all this as well, which makes me think "Why did he bench him for 14 games?" And even more interestingly: Why did he let Nate come back after such a long stretch? Was he just desperate because he could not play Hughes? Did they sort out whatever it was? How long will Nate remember what to do and not to do? etc. There are plenty of issues you can have different opinions about. If there is nothing left to discuss, we can have a nice little round of name calling just for old time sake 'mkay pumpkins?

Veteran

Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    Keep fishing fool. You bolster everything I say about you with the homo crazed crap you consistantly type in between your homo copy and pastes with homo erotic sub texts that you've created in your fairy princess mind.

What is with you seriously?

HardFoul?

Hard Gay!

Subliminal admittance won't help you.
    props to you Crazy, standing toe to toe battling those trash talkers.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by CrazyKatie
    I'm mad, because I lost.
    I guess I won. That's what you get for trying to start s#!t with a legend. All you keep doing is bleeding from your artificial vagina that was inverted for you by a pre-med student. I keep exposing you, and you keep losing. I love it.
    Last edited by abcd; Jan 03, 2010 at 13:31.

Good to see the Marbury dickriders found a new target for their scrotum sucking. At least this time the player in question isn't a complete failure.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by smokes
    Good to see the Marbury dickriders found a new target for their scrotum sucking. At least this time the player in question isn't a complete failure.
    These are the type of insults that come out of several of you posters. I find it funny how people can defend guys like you, when guys like you are the ones who start insults with me from left field.

I think it's because you guys envy my large fanbase on Knicksonline. The fanbase that has gotten my rep power to 5 in just two years.

I said nothing to Smokesdicks, and now he comes with this bulls#!t.

First of all, I ride no man's dick. Maybe that's what you do with your father on Sundays, but not everyone is like you.

Not once on Knicksonline did I say Stephon Marbury or Nate Robinson were good people. I donot know them personally; I only know what they do on the basketball court.

Both Nate Robinson and Stephon Marbury are some of the best guards the Knicks have had in years.

If you don't agree, then I guess you would rather have the 36% shooting Duhon and Hughes in the starting lineup.

Congratulations for having homosexual love for Mike D'Antoni and his horrendous decision making.

These are the type of insults that come out of several of you posters. I find it funny how people can defend guys like you, when guys like you are the ones who start insults with me from left field.

I think it's because you guys envy my large fanbase on Knicksonline. The fanbase that has gotten my rep power to 5 in just two years.

I said nothing to Smokesdicks, and now he comes with this bulls#!t.

First of all, I ride no man's dick. Maybe that's what you do with your father on Sundays, but not everyone is like you.

Not once on Knicksonline did I say Stephon Marbury or Nate Robinson were good people. I donot know them personally; I only know what they do on the basketball court.

Both Nate Robinson and Stephon Marbury are some of the best guards the Knicks have had in years.

If you don't agree, then I guess you would rather have the 36% shooting Duhon and Hughes in the starting lineup.

Congratulations for having homosexual love for Mike D'Antoni and his horrendous decision making.
    Right gaybcd, because you've never attacked me over my posts in the past right?!

What even makes you think my comment was directed at you? Could it be because of the countless battles you lost in the past to me?

It's funny to see you acting so self righteous, as if you never insulted anyone and people just hone in on you to bully you... hahahahaha

Seriously if you can't handle a little jibe like that you should probably log off the internet and get mum to bring you a warm milk, champ.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by smokesdick
    champ.
    You said it. I'm the champ. I won. Now go smoke a dick, b!tc#(no homo).

You said it. I'm the champ. I won. Now go smoke a dick, b!tc#(no homo).

And as usual you lose by default as you cannot even comprehend what people say and thus cannot ilicit a suitable response

As for your massive fanbase, I wonder how many of your amazing 5 rep points came from the Marbury club?

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by smokes
    And as usual you win by unanimous decision as you can even comprehend what people say and thus can ilicit a suitable response

As for your massive fanbase, I wonder how many of your amazing 5 rep points came from the Marbury club?
    I knew it. You envy me.

Originally Posted by pat
    Honestly, this is very annoying. I kind of enjoyed the last few weeks when you guy were not around. Why don't you just say "I have to disagree with you because etc."? Scrolling through numerous pages of incoherent insults is just pointless. I come here to exchange opinions with other Knicks fans. Also, your tactics don't do the trick. Do you really think tuner is going to think "mhh..., he actually has got a point here..." if you try to convince him by name calling?

The whole Nate-situation is actually an interesting topic. The last game showed us what he can do but also where his flaws are. Ball movement virtually came to a grinding halt, there where holes in our defense which where closed by other guys (especially Jeffries) or did not matter because Nate scored at the other end.
    He can do many things , the question is just how to use him. After all, whether you want to keep- or trade him, putting him into the doghouse doesn't make sense.
    Even if you do not like D'Antoni, you'll have to admit that you need some brains to be an NBA coach. So most likely D'Antoni knows all this as well, which makes me think "Why did he bench him for 14 games?" And even more interestingly: Why did he let Nate come back after such a long stretch? Was he just desperate because he could not play Hughes? Did they sort out whatever it was? How long will Nate remember what to do and not to do? etc. There are plenty of issues you can have different opinions about. If there is nothing left to discuss, we can have a nice little round of name calling just for old time sake 'mkay pumpkins?
    This is just one theory, but maybe D'antoni benched Nate to give him a wake-up call. Maybe 14 games on the bench was what Nate needed to get his head on straight and the plan all along was to eventually give him another chance, the thinking being that he would come back and have a game like he did against the Hawks. Who knows if Nate's play will last, but it's worked so far.

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    This is just one theory, but maybe D'antoni benched Nate to give him a wake-up call. Maybe 14 games on the bench was what Nate needed to get his head on straight and the plan all along was to eventually give him another chance, the thinking being that he would come back and have a game like he did against the Hawks. Who knows if Nate's play will last, but it's worked so far.
    14 games is one hell of a wake up call.

I see everybody's enjoying Nate and the win over the Hawks. Let's keep the talk on topic. I got really bored to delete posts and lock threads.

Originally Posted by pat
    14 games is one hell of a wake up call.

Maybe D'antoni needed to step back and simplify the situtaion. Nate is a dynamic guard and brings a lot to the offensive table. If we are up by 15 points, it's likely that putting nate into the game will keep the game out of reach for them. However, it's rare that we are working with a lead. And putting nate in is a defensive liability. Finding ways to work nate into the rotation is difficult.

I think they are trying to trade nate tho and benching him was part of the strategy to get over his vetoing trades.