Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678923 ... LastLast

Thread: Futbol*appreciation*thread

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    I don't like that Premier League and La Liga has passed Serie A as the biggest market for the worlds soccer stars. Damn just a matter of time before Bundesliga has more international stars than Serie A
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

United who?
    Barcelona? Que?

The Premier League is the strongest league in world football without any doubt. Sure Barcelona are the best in the world but after that the Premiera isnt that great. Even Real Madrid with all the individual stars arent a great team.
    The Champions League proves how dominant the EPL is with over the last 4-5 seasons at least 3 or 3 English clubs reaching the Champions League Semi Finals.

Serie A is hard to watch these days. What once was a great league is now dominated by 1 club. AC Milan stink, Juventus stink, Roma are avg.

Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool and now Man City is the strongest top 5 in World Football easily.

I agree. Premier League is both head and shoulders above the rest right now. Best club football, worst national team

I agree. Premier League is both head and shoulders above the rest right now. Best club football, worst national team
    England have improved out of sight since Capello took over though . They are 4th favourite to take out the World Cup and the conditions will suit them in South Africa.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by Pricey
    England have improved out of sight since Capello took over though . They are 4th favourite to take out the World Cup and the conditions will suit them in South Africa.
    yea i like england although im picking spain to take it, france will suprise alot of people as well

i cant wait for march.3rd egypt plays england, and i really and pissed were not in the world cup were ranked 10th in the world in fifa rankings our team is great we just had bad luck loll, were a world class team and we've shown we are we just gotta continue to do so loll

anybody watch CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ? hard games, lucky manU ( SCHOLES - ONE OF THE DUMBEST GOAL EVER MISSED HITTING THE BALL AND SCORE, pathetic real - lost with weak LYON -> 4th place in french league I'm waiting on chelsea in next week, I wish they win this year - redemption from unfair lost with barca.
    Last edited by milchshake; Feb 17, 2010 at 15:45.

Originally Posted by milchshake
    anybody watch CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ? hard games, lucky manU ( SCHOLES - ONE OF THE DUMBEST GOAL EVER MISSED HITTING THE BALL AND SCORE, pathetic real - lost with weak LYON -> 4th place in french league I'm waiting on chelsea in next week, I wish they win this year - redemption from unfair lost with barca.
    Blame Milan for not winning, had chances. Rooney is the next world footballer of the year easily. Real Madrid are a joke. I hope Lyon knock them out.
    Fioerentina were robbed this morning as well. Worst refereeing ever.

Originally Posted by Pricey
    Blame Milan for not winning, had chances.
    Blame VAN DER SAAR. Had build wall on the goal-posts. I don't like both teams but milan played surprising ( for me )nice in this game, seedorfs goal - MAGNIFIC !

Holy crap was Bayern helped by the ref today or what?

Originally Posted by milchshake
    Blame VAN DER SAAR. Had build wall on the goal-posts. I don't like both teams but milan played surprising ( for me )nice in this game, seedorfs goal - MAGNIFIC !
    Milan will always create chances if you dont play the right formation and we didnt play the right one. 4-3-3 was never going to work. Lucky for us Milan dropped their heads as usual for 20mins and were punished but Milan could have scored 6 goals on another day so we got away with it.
    Man Utd will win easy back at OT

Originally Posted by th3realicon
    Holy crap was Bayern helped by the ref today or what?
    what a disgrace. Gobbi shouldnt have been sent off, Van Bommel should have been sent off and Klose was a mile offside.
    Fiorentina were robbed

The way i see it there is only one team that can beat us fair and square and that is Chelsea. I think us and the Blues have something more than the rest. No offense to no Mancs, Interisti or Real Mierda fans but Barca and Chelsea are a step ahead right now.

Originally Posted by th3realicon
    The way i see it there is only one team that can beat us fair and square and that is Chelsea. I think us and the Blues have something more than the rest. No offense to no Mancs, Interisti or Real Mierda fans but Barca and Chelsea are a step ahead right now.
    if you said this earlier in the season i would agree but we can beat Chelsea and are just as good even though their squad probably has more stars.
    Chelsea wont even make the ECL final.

You know what is the main difference between watching football and basketball:
    in soccer you could watch more curiozal situation than circus shot in nba.

CHELSEA a.K.a. we can't get penalty for us in champions league ...

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

egypt vs. england march 3rd =)