Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Futbol*appreciation*thread

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by Pricey
    lol you didnt think it was offside? your the only one.

If your reffering to the 3rd goal then no he really wasn't offside that was just a perfect play

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    If your reffering to the 3rd goal then no he really wasn't offside that was just a perfect play
    the Milito goal was offside. His body was infront of the defender when Sneijder headed the ball. Its offside.

I hate sticking up for Barcelona but that was a rough decision along with the penalty that Alves should have got.

2:52 -> not so clearly, maybe minimal, such offsides I've got only in PES look at the white line, they were both in front of, look at bodies, they're almost in straight line, millito take care about defender position - short step before pass, btw around 9 minute refrees blow the whistle wrong with offside and milito lost one on one situation with goalkeeper so it was so fair

Originally Posted by milchshake

they're almost in straight line, millito take care about defender position - short step before pass, btw around 9 minute refrees blow the whistle wrong with offside and milito lost one on one situation with goalkeeper so it was so fair
    there you said it, almost. Almost isnt good enough.

These are critical moments that can cost sides chances at the championship.
    Take Man Utd vs Porto back in 2003 i think. Scholes goal was ruled offside when he wasnt and then Porto go through on away goals and win the ECL.

naaaaaaaaah milimetres, this is good enough for shure I don't know why they didn't show in tv this analisys with red offside line ? BTW Scholes scored one now with mancity in 93 minute...

naaaaaaaaah milimetres, this is good enough for shure I don't know why they didn't show in tv this analisys with red offside line ? BTW Scholes scored one now with mancity in 93 minute...
    yeah there was 4 mins of injury time so all legit

We'll carve them in Camp Nou. We clearly outplayed them as far as ball handling goes it just wasn't meant to be. and they manage to throw us out i hope Van Gaal kicks them in the rear arse.

todays game will be interesting to see if Lyon can come out on top, its a close one but Bayren will miss out on Ribery( that didnt deserve a red card )

im waiting for tomorrows game more and see if barca can come out with that 2-0, although its no easy task against Inters D

it should be one big catenaccio ! GO INTER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOW
    ****in referee, he probably took a big bribe.
    ****IN **** OFFSIDE pique's ass was on OFFSIDE !

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING HAPPEN AGAIN. Despite unfair judgments classic football won with immature fame. Show some respect, they shouldn't be in final year ago, finally they are failing now.at this moment just OKC must win with LA and world will be so beautiful Who is dancing with me ?
    Last edited by milchshake; Apr 28, 2010 at 15:54.

it should be one big catenaccio ! GO INTER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOW
    ****in referee, he probably took a big bribe.
    ****IN **** OFFSIDE pique's ass was on OFFSIDE !

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING HAPPEN AGAIN. Despite unfair judgments classic football won with immature fame. Show some respect, they shouldn't be in final year ago, finally they are failing now.at this moment just OKC must win with LA and world will be so beautiful Who is dancing with me ?
    Muntari played Pique onside, great goal by a CB.

Inter are a disgrace, no class and i hope Bayern smash them in Madrid

despite unfair judgements? bahahahaha. How about Inter getting a offisde goal and Alves not getting a penalty in the first leg?

Honestly Milchshake your last few posts have shown a lack of understanding and knowledge about football.

well looks like Inter will be the Champions League champions loll, Bayren will suffer with the absence of Frank Ribery

this game was nice, the last 10 minutes were exciting as hell loll

Muntari played Pique onside, great goal by a CB.

Inter are a disgrace, no class and i hope Bayern smash them in Madrid

despite unfair judgements? bahahahaha. How about Inter getting a offisde goal and Alves not getting a penalty in the first leg?

Honestly Milchshake your last few posts have shown a lack of understanding and knowledge about football.
    Oh dear, I'm not know-all about football person but I'm not layman also

1. Inter is not a disgrace, It's an ITALIAN football, never looks so pretty, it is not often watchable due their tactics but it's very wise and technically perfect, that's what I like in Italian teams ( JUVE FOR LIFE ). So wasn't it catenaccio in this game ? It was so pure defense. I can even watch ETO in Inter rather than in barca

2. Unfair judgments: hmmmm that is what I hate in blau grana, referees help them a lot...often... and people get so excited about their fast tempo, I hate this fame... Do You think that they won semifinal with chelsea ? I don't, I had never seen such ****ed referees decision. Yesterday second yellow card for motta was ridicolous... Pique was more offside than Milito and wasn't great, everybody thinked it's an offside so defenders were late Despite that little red card mistake referee saw HAND BY KEITA, so in conclusion he wasn't so bad at all. I have posted above during and straight after the game so it was emotional !

3. I think Jose can't handle Bayern too

4. last 4 added minutes was bloody exciting huuuuhhh I've got **** in pants Fortunately I didn't have to
    Last edited by milchshake; Apr 29, 2010 at 01:16.

Muntari played Pique onside clearly, sorry.

Who cares about last year, everyone knows Chelsea got ripped off. Inter showed no class over the 2 legs. Their constant abusing of the ref and then at the end of the match with Jose running onto the pitch instead of shaking hands with Pepe is a disgrace and then had a go at Barcelona lol. Jose is a wanker

Muntari played Pique onside clearly, sorry.

Who cares about last year, everyone knows Chelsea got ripped off. Inter showed no class over the 2 legs. Their constant abusing of the ref and then at the end of the match with Jose running onto the pitch instead of shaking hands with Pepe is a disgrace and then had a go at Barcelona lol. Jose is a wanker
    Not so clearly, it is about Pigue, I saw it on repeat with yellow offside line - HIS ASS IS ON OFFSIDE I'm searching for it on YT, I'll show You

Probably JOSE got some **** in pants or hardon at the end hahahah nevertheless his coaching is a lot better than pepe...team work, technique and tactics. The more interesting thing is that he won primera division with barca as a coach assistant of van gaal

look for the bloke at the top of the screen Muntari, plays him on as the ball leaves the boot.

Pepe has been coaching for 2 seasons so obviously Mourinho is better but i cant remember Mourinho winning 6 trophies in 1 season.
    Mourinho is a brilliant manager but he lets himself down with his attitude towards the media and refs.