Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Futbol*appreciation*thread

Originally Posted by Pricey
    look for the bloke at the top of the screen Muntari, plays him on as the ball leaves the boot.

Pepe has been coaching for 2 seasons so obviously Mourinho is better but i cant remember Mourinho winning 6 trophies in 1 season.
    Mourinho is a brilliant manager but he lets himself down with his attitude towards the media and refs.
    yea yea yea 6 trophies, 3 from spanish league... it is not the hardest league in the world... I don't like primera division so I don't know how they get it maybe they got LUCK :P. Champions League with Manu... no comment they shouldn't be there as we said before... Jose was one of the greatest coaches in CHELSEA, he got 6 trophies in 3 years fully deserved in quite better league and he is undefeated in home games since 2002 PEPE is a one minute man, maybe I can't appreciate him because I really don't like barcelona as much as I hate lakers

PS. still searching for the offside highlights
    Last edited by milchshake; Apr 29, 2010 at 05:36.

Premiera is one of the 2 best leagues in the world.

i would like to see Jose take over a side which he doesnt have unlimited transfer funds to spend and see how he goes though. Always had whatever he needed

Originally Posted by Pricey
    Premiera is one of the 2 best leagues in the world.i would like to see Jose take over a side which he doesnt have unlimited transfer funds to spend and see how he goes though. Always had whatever he needed
    I'd rather said it's in top 5 during last years.

Real is an example of unlimited money-spending on players, I was always thinking that jose's coaching is based on tactics & discipline not most expensive transfers. He always build what he need it's normal ???? It's like: what happened if fergusson had never got rooney van der saar or ronaldo ?

I find some offside video finally, but it is not professional, nevertheless You can see that situation wasn't so clear.

exactly, its not clear so advantage must go with the attacking team. Finally we can move from that one lol.

In regards to Fergie, he came to Utd when they were on their knees and struggling. He developed players in the academy and bought a couple players on the cheap and made them into stars like Cantona, Scmiechael and Keane. He made them into Champions long before the massive money spending developed so i have massive respect for him.

Mourinho is a sensational manager but like i said i would like to see him take over a team that has struggled for a bit and turn them around like a Liverpool or Roma or Atheltico Madrid and make them champions of their league.

Top 5 in last few years? probably most of those five years most of the teams that finished in the Semis of the Champions League have been English. They are easily the best or 2nd best league alongside Spain. Italy is nowhere near as good as those leagues and Germany is slowly catching.

Now I see that this comparison wasn't so good, Jose is much younger and I shouldn't compare him to mogul like Ferguson, but IMO there is one thing in porto, chelsea and inter which make them "struggling teams" before Mourinho take care about - they were without "dot on I". Fc porto was the champion of the portugal but with jose they were Europe and champions league ( win over my favs at this time - monaco ... ) winners, Chelsea - here You got own league titles and semi-final with liverpool ( today we got this game ). He also discovered Cech and Drogba and Lampard - propably only cech was cheap from this trio but that's why I compared them to Ronaldo van der saar and Rooney.

Premier League are simply the best now, it is the hardest, fastest, funniest and most amusing with big amounts of well played clubs league. I've said primera is in top 5 according [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], because I'm perverted on all statistical and rankings data
    Last edited by milchshake; May 02, 2010 at 09:47.

Lampard was already at Chelsea

sorry my bad, he already scores on 0 - 2

Mexico 0 - Ecuador 0 .... smh .. they sucked

World Cup is so close!!!! I can almost taste it

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

I CANT WAIT FOR THE WORLD CUP, just sucks that egypt isnt in it

fabio capello said it best, the world will miss out

next time(2014)............we got a great team just been marked with bad luck

dissapointed Bobby Zamora didnt make the squad, much better then Heskey. Overall a good team that shouldgo pretty far

Only one player from AS Roma made the Italian squad and it was not Francesco Totti.

Fire Lippi

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    Only one player from AS Roma made the Italian squad and it was not Francesco Totti.

Fire Lippi
    couldnt agree more. he has like 8 Juventus players in the squad. Juventus are crap and its no coincidence that Lippi is a former Juventus manager.

It's even more remarkable that Inter has ZERO players on the Italian squad. Lippi is an IDIOT.

More "The curse of Inter". Maradona must be the biggest idiot ever. He leaves Cambiasso and Zanetti outside of his world cup squad. Are you kidding me? Cambiasso is good enough to start on every team on the planet.

England vs USA June 12th check out go America