Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Futbol*appreciation*thread

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    @Pricey: you're English or just fan of their équipe nationale?
    i was born here in Australia but my dad and most of my family were born in England so i root for them in most things. Mum was born in Italy so soft spot for them as well.
    Im more passionate about England in sport then Australia though

also how about this for a quality penalty kick by Neymar yesterday lol

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Chelski, the current CL champions, are OUT, al-City too are GONE, that is a great season for English football. At the same time all three German teams got through the group stage und werden mit Stolz den deutschen Fußball repräsentieren!

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    Chelski, the current CL champions, are OUT, al-City too are GONE, that is a great season for English football. At the same time all three German teams got through the group stage und werden mit Stolz den deutschen Fußball repräsentieren!
    Still have United and Arsenal in there but City were in a tough group but no excuses to finish last and Chelsea are the worst winners of the ECL ever and no surprise they went out with everything thats going on there.
    Dortmund are unbelievable. I think they could go close to winning it all. I dont rate Bayern, too many holes and injuries all the time.
    Celtic are a great story, i have a feeling we will draw them in the next round.

Big weekend for us, got City in the derby

I don't consider myself a Dortmund fan, but I honestly love the way this team is built. It's always fun to watch them play. And Lewandowski, I remember everyone was whining about his trade, many people believed Dortmund paid Poznań way too much, even some so-called experts were saying Lewa wasn't worth €7M, but the fact is man nearly quadrupled his value over the last two years.

Lewandowski apparently has agreed to a transfer to Manchester United at the end of the season which im surprised about as we have plenty of strikers but need Mids/Def but he is quality

Originally Posted by Pricey
    Lewandowski apparently has agreed to a transfer to Manchester United at the end of the season which im surprised about as we have plenty of strikers but need Mids/Def but he is quality
    I've been hearing this rumor since mid May, don't believe he's going anywhere as Zorc/Klopp said they want to keep him until his contract expires.

I still rate Bayern ahead of Dortmund in Europe where experience matters. The only thing I don't like about them is their defense is shakky. They make up for with a formidable midfield and attack. Kroos is becoming a favorite of mine. The kids 's vision is great and he has a missile of a shot.

Having said that I can't believe Messi got hurt He was so close of breaking Here Muellers goal record. I hope at least we get an easy draw. Like AC Milan or something.

Brazilian sports business consulting firm Pluri Consultoria have produced a rather interesting list, detailing who they believe to be the 60 most valuable footballers on the planet ahead of the January 2013 transfer window.....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Daniele De Rossi 32M euro? Are u kidding me. I would sell him in a heartbeat for half.

dont want to say i told u so but.....

Luka Modric: the Croatian midfielder was recently voted as the worst buy of the La Liga season. It's a far cry from a little less than six months ago when he was the most sought-after player in the game. Spurs sold the 27-year-old to Real Madrid for £33m ($A50m) back in August but the Spanish giants can't expect anywhere near that valuation if they decide to move him now. Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea are reportedly circling.

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Well I hope we don't buy him we already have Kagawa rotting on the bench.

Buy a freaking centre back Fergie!

i really rate Kagawa, he should be starting but Cleverly is playing awesome so its tough

Same, I like him a lot but he doesn't really fit with the team we have now.

He's not quick/strong enough for a striker, he's not quick enough for a winger, he's not defensive enough for a CDM and our CF spot is totally owned by Rooney/RVP.

He was a good buy no doubt but I'm still annoyed we haven't bothered to reinforce our defence properly, thank god for RVP or we'd be in like 3rd right now.

Im positive at the end of the year we will be buying central defenders. Vidic is done and Rio the same. I like Buttner, will be a decent replacement for Evra and Rafael is starting to really shine.
    Lots of rumors about DeGea going back to Spain but that would be a mistake

Pep to Bayern. Very interesting development. I'm looking forward to watching Bayern under Pep. It should be fun to watch and if we are painted with them it will be amazing.

BTW Pricey how would like you some Dempsey?