Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Futbol*appreciation*thread

I gotta admit he is better than Messing right now. The man is in God mode.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Would have loved to see Ibrahimovic in Brazil but right now Ronaldo has a better cast. **** him.

Originally Posted by rady
    Would have loved to see Ibrahimovic in Brazil but right now Ronaldo has a better cast. **** him.
    Portugal arent that much better then Sweden though, Portugal are garbage without Ronaldo. They have Moutinho and Nani and thats it. Almedia is useless so they have no one who can score apart from Ronaldo. Portugal are very predictable with their game style and i fear for them come the World Cup. I want them to do well though, i love Ronaldo and if England dont win it, which they wont, then i want Portugal to.

Ronaldo is not better than Messi. You can still vote for Ballon d'Or and Ronaldo benefit from Messi being injured. Thats why I think Ronaldo will win this year, that and that voters are getting tired of voting for Messi every year. Messi is excellent but giving him Ballon d'Or every year is boring and makes the prize less significant. Change is good for the sport and I have no problem giving it to CR7. But do I think he is better than Messi? Not even close

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LeFlume; Nov 20, 2013 at 18:31.

Ajax finally started playing some real football, won two in a row (1:0 against Celtic and 2:1 against Barcelona) and still have a chance to get to the knock-out stage!

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    Ronaldo is not better than Messi. You can still vote for Ballon d'Or and Ronaldo benefit from Messi being injured. Thats why I think Ronaldo will win this year, that and that voters are getting tired of voting for Messi every year. Messi is excellent but giving him Ballon d'Or every year is boring and makes the prize less significant. Change is good for the sport and I have no problem giving it to CR7. But do I think he is better than Messi? Not even close
    Messi could have been fit and he wasnt beating Ronaldo this season. Ronaldo is playing at a level that we have never seen before. He has been easily the best player in the world over the past 12 months. People arent voting for him because they are bored of Messi winning it that past 4 years, they are voting for Ronaldo because he had the better season.
    I believe at careers end for both players Ronaldo will be remembered as the better player because he will play a lot longer then Messi due to their builds and the way they play and Ronaldo has more strings to his bow.
    Messi deserved 3 of those last 4 Ballon's but Ronaldo was better in 1 of those years. This will be Ronaldo's 2nd and he will win a lot more.

GOLDEN SHOE BLATTER AND PLATINI are mafia all of them dont like Ronaldo thats all. I hate BLATTER just like STERN.

Diffrences between Messi and Rolando are not quiete lot

Roland cant dribble and he needs ball he will not steal the ball

He is faster than Messi but have less % of scoring which hit traget

Messi dont need that much shots when he scores

Messi can pass 4-5 defendes and still scores Ronaldo will never do that

Zanetti is only player that which will always stop Messi he is almost 40 and he spend entire career in national team with Messi
    so he knows everything about him

Rolando can shoot like Ibrahiomovic stong shots over 100km/h Messi is devastating defence focusing all defenders
    then passing ball wide open then u can hit into empty net.

there is no other player which will ever reach CR7 and Messi level only Ibra is saying he is better than CR7 and personaly he said that CR7 is worse than Messi. Ibra won title in each league where he was playing only Seedorf have more titles durng his career with few clubs.

but for me Iniesta and Xavi makes diffrence i dont think we will see such player in near future
    Last edited by bigapple; Nov 29, 2013 at 18:16.

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    still Messi own him in STATS and CR7 won nothing this year he have just good time but i dont disrespect him

Ribery said diffrent thing he said he deserve for BOR

Messi will probalby play against Atletico 12.01 which will be very key game

and i also looking @ Arsenal how long they will be hagning on there again and still i dont see them as contenders

BVB is coming as last champions league and Arsenal lost now 3 matches in row @ Wembley

I hope they give it to Ribery if Messi doesn't get it. Just to pass off Christina.

Messi won the LaLiga award for best player and best forward, Ronaldo earns MVP.

Who cares about LaLiga? I mean, it's still 3rd best domestic competition in Europe, but why don't the Bundesliga (1st) and the EPL (2nd) get that kind of attention?

Fk off Moyes. I cannot believe what is happening at the moment. This is utter garbage

Group G is no joke. Germany will probably win but second place is up for grabs. Spain and Holland can cruise past Chile and Australia into the knock out stage.

Group A: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Group B: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Group C: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Côte d’Ivoire, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Group D: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Group E: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Group F: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Group G: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Group H: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

OK Pricey. Bring it mate

Originally Posted by Pricey
    Fk off Moyes. I cannot believe what is happening at the moment. This is utter garbage
    And it's not getting any better my friend. Man United - Newcastle 0-1. Moyes have failed to deliver.