Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101125 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 396

Thread: Futbol*appreciation*thread

  1. #61
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default



    madd hyped!!!!! lol

    I can't wait for this world cup. It will be spectacular

  2. #62
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Goodbye Real Madrid!!!!

  3. #63
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i cant stand watching soccer

  4. #64
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    The One... The Only... LIONEL MESSI!!!!



  5. #65
    Superstar th3realicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    MESSIah is now offically the best player to ever grace the planet. Forget Pele and maradona at 22 Lionel has done much more impressive things than both past susperstars. His only silvarware missing from his repertoire is the World Cup that appart from the Rojas i don't see anyone else stepping on his Argentina.

  6. #66
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by th3realicon
    MESSIah is now offically the best player to ever grace the planet. Forget Pele and maradona at 22 Lionel has done much more impressive things than both past susperstars. His only silvarware missing from his repertoire is the World Cup that appart from the Rojas i don't see anyone else stepping on his Argentina.
    That 3 gol performance the other day was INCREDIBLE!!!! I need to get a messi jersey immediately.......

  7. #67
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by th3realicon
    MESSIah is now offically the best player to ever grace the planet. Forget Pele and maradona at 22 Lionel has done much more impressive things than both past susperstars. His only silvarware missing from his repertoire is the World Cup that appart from the Rojas i don't see anyone else stepping on his Argentina.
    whoah!!!!!!! slow down my friend. Best ever? nowhere near yet.
    He is the best player currently in the world, no doubt but the best ever? lol.

    The guy has never done anything on the International stage, he can never go down as the best ever if he cant lead Argentina to World Cup glory and he probably wont. He is not in the same class as Maradona, Pele or even Cruff, Best or Beckenbauer.
    You say he has done more at club level then Maradona etc etc. I would like to see Messi go to a mid table club and carry them cause honestly Barcelona have that many stars you cant compare to Maradona at Napoli.
    Ryan Giggs has done more then Messi, he has won way more league titles and won more European Cups so does that mean Giggs is the best ever?
    No.

  8. #68
    Superstar th3realicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Maradona at Napoli had that white stuff always going for him. No wonder he was always 90 mins running.

  9. #69
    Member milchshake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    AMAZING QUARTERFINALS in CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.


    Olic - so sneaky "buzzzzzzzer beater' of football.



    But yesterday game was tremendous.
    Walcott real cannon - what a substitution, Fabregas - what a heart to play !!!!!!! The highest level of sport feelings.
    Last edited by milchshake; Apr 01, 2010 at 02:56.

  10. #70
    Superstar th3realicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Olic sticking it to the Mancs was poetic justice. And with Robben and Schweinsteinger returning and Rooney missing the second leg my money is on Bayern going through.

    On the other hand we took a 2-2 draw in London . Before the game i would have signed about a result like that but considering how the game unfolded it was unfair. Poyol shouldn't have been red carded.

  11. #71
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by th3realicon
    Olic sticking it to the Mancs was poetic justice. And with Robben and Schweinsteinger returning and Rooney missing the second leg my money is on Bayern going through.

    On the other hand we took a 2-2 draw in London . Before the game i would have signed about a result like that but considering how the game unfolded it was unfair. Poyol shouldn't have been red carded.
    not sure how it was poetic justice. Olic was horrible all night and then after a mistake from Evra he scores.
    Schweinsteinger is massively overated so not worried about him but Robben is a gun and will be a plus. In regards to Rooney, Man Utd havent lost a game with him missing all year so im not that worried. Man Utd are good a goal at OT so Munich have to score. I would still say Man Utd are in the box seat.

    Arsenal played 15mins of football and got the draw, Barcelona were very unlucky but they didnt take their chances in the 1st half. Fabregas ruled out for the rest of the season so there goes their chances.

  12. #72
    Member milchshake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by th3realicon
    Poyol shouldn't have been red carded.
    Yes he should for having stupid face IMO fouling player who is one on one with goalkeeper means red card. But this red card was not advantage for Arsenal because of Fabregas contusion, they were full of substition and it was like 10 on 10.

    Theo goal ! He was just few minutes in the game, when everybody thinks it's all gone....


    Today Chelsea won "battle of Britain", I wasn't watch this game but I've heard there were offside by Drogba... but Macheda made a hand-goal... ( Maradona must be his idol ) Theoretically it should be 1:0 for Chelsea a.k.a. only Premiership remain for us.


    And on the deser por favor - 94 minute, they were loosing 0:1:

    Last edited by milchshake; Apr 03, 2010 at 13:33.

  13. #73
    Superstar th3realicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    When was the last time Man U beat Bayer? Yeah it was that 99 curset final, they never lose in OT for some reasons. Schweinny is not as overated as Carrick or any other United player not playing defense or named Rooney aka Shrek. With Ribery and Robben on the wings i am pretty sure Van Gaals side will rape you guys quite well. Not to mention today they almost secured the bundesliga with a win over their front rival Schalke away playing almost more than half the game in 10 men.

    You guys seem to have lost the EPL today by loosing to Chelsky. United is way to overrated and since CR7 left they just got lucky a couple of times to make it where they are there. And if you do make it to the final good luck against us, and dont even bother bringin Mourinho and Inter couse i am pretty confident we will mock the heck out of them.

  14. #74
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by th3realicon
    When was the last time Man U beat Bayer? Yeah it was that 99 curset final, they never lose in OT for some reasons. Schweinny is not as overated as Carrick or any other United player not playing defense or named Rooney aka Shrek. With Ribery and Robben on the wings i am pretty sure Van Gaals side will rape you guys quite well. Not to mention today they almost secured the bundesliga with a win over their front rival Schalke away playing almost more than half the game in 10 men.

    You guys seem to have lost the EPL today by loosing to Chelsky. United is way to overrated and since CR7 left they just got lucky a couple of times to make it where they are there. And if you do make it to the final good luck against us, and dont even bother bringin Mourinho and Inter couse i am pretty confident we will mock the heck out of them.
    Are you saying Rooney is overated? oh dear.
    If you think Bayern are going to OT and going to smash us you must be on something.
    The EPL isnt over yet, Chelsea are in the box seat but there are still 5 games to go and 2pts in it and Chelsea have a couple tough games still.
    Man Utd overated? i really dont know what to say to that. One of the funniest things ive heard in a while.

  15. #75
    Superstar th3realicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I said any one non named Rooney. Meaning Rooney is the real deal.

    Nways i don't really care what Man U does. We did our deal today and kicked Arsenal in the rear end.

    If you wanted proof Messi is that special, you got it today. The kid singlehandedly pushed the gunners aside. Sheer genius.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •